Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305423 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Somewhere in Ghana yesterday where range rover spot are put on display. . Aburi Ghana.

Ok range rover let see how you can sustain on the hills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
And it happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ok....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

What economic freedom ? shocked. With South Africa and Kenya being ahead of Nigeria that should tell you this is total nonsense . These countries are very unequal .

Nigeria also is extremely unequal
Don't forget that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
The place the event took place yesterday.

Hillburi in Aburi. GHANA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ecotourism in Ghana ( Accra).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ghana Garden and flower show. Next one will happen in September.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77860136][/quote] this one is Hallucinating
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

Nigeria has no electricity yet we are the biggest economy in Africa, that alone should be testament of our greatness . Nigeria is not good at the moment , but I foresee a great future for us.

You are a total illiterate over 70% of your GDP is out of the country the infrastructure in Nigeria is only 30% of the GDP
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fantasy coffin . Ghana

In Ghana, you have the luxury to request to be buried in a casket that symbolized your profession.

Check out.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria also is extremely unequal
Don't forget that

Compared to the two countries I mentioned ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are a total illiterate over 70% of your GDP is out of the country the infrastructure in Nigeria is only 30% of the GDP

What is this idiot on about?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fantasy coffin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rubbish cool See them, always behaving like animals LOL grin

I know your IQ is low, but it is a fact that nigerians are the most stvpid and foolish people on earth grin start using your brain, magg0t grin

[s]
samorobo:

Jealousy ...e dey pain am.fool listen to me I plied that root last week I was surprised to see the amount of Chinese, British, American companies building their companies there while you are here telling me to mark your life on the wall. Idiot that post was trying to educate your useless illiterate jealous ass that ambode is pre lauching another $50 million Chinese company (long rich companies) .Idiot did you know your country has now slipped from 5th most attractive investment african country to where ever it is now .it no longer favourable whilst nigerian own has soared higher and is among top ten in africa. Go and join the rest to curse nana akuffo for he is a fool, and a fool at his age is a fool for ever

[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

What is this idiot on about?
I swear I tire for the idiot grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2019
welcome to nigyrian grin the expired shiithole zoo country grin the country is so backward that people are now selling their children grin boys for 200,000 naira and girls for 150,000naira grin 112 million very very poor people in that pathetically sick zoo http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/ grin grin grin

certificateless buhari is in the uk to treat a cold grin i feel sorry for these fools grin the world poverty capital, the world pr0stitution capital, grin stvpidity capital of the world grin life expectancy is a horrible 45 years grin 90 percent of the mumus survive on less than $2 a day grin

nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga hei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a fvcking pig of a cursed space destined for the dustbin

boy you truly dumb grin stvpid n drunk from inhaling too much generator fumes grin grin grin shitnigeria is full of impoverished, simple-minded ediots grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they can't stop embarrasing africa. so sad cool

[s]
samorobo:

Common shut your useless kole kole mouth you citizen of ashawo capital worldwide. Idiot instead of the you to tell your fvcing govt to pay us our money so we can supply you more gas you are here opening that psp,lawma, trash ,gutter ,induced stupidity mouth of yours to speak.who made your stupid life miserable? Certainly not me. Lol this expected most especially when you have not experienced electricity since last year other than DUMSOR grin ;Dand you can barely afford a decent generator ,inverter or solar. Go and die and while you are at it join those guys that were reported to have gone to your independence square with their wide useless breast to curse your country. ..bye boy

Fuckeduppedness
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
you better follow the wxample of this girl and do the needful grin your stvpidity is glaring https://www.nairaland.com/5155569/adewara-damilola-blessings-commits-suicide grin

this fool is a boko haram suspect, walahi grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/5123083/street-boy-eating-bread-closeup

how can a human being eat bread and close up? only in shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin foolish people grin grin grin

[s]
samorobo:

Fool we love the vat and we are not complaining. Infact he increase it more so we can use it build more public infastructure. . Now go and die...Fuckeduppedness
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

Compared to the two countries I mentioned ?

Nigeria is more unequal than kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria is more unequal than kenya

Are you ok ?. You mean the rib showing people who don't own land in their own country are now better than us ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
jaycent:
I swear I tire for the idiot grin grin

That brainless idiot is so irritating. He keeps on repeating nonsense . I don't even know why he is on this thread , he is the most boring poster here .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
vaxx2:
And it happen

Ghana more beautiful than Nigger Area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Buttlicking grin. Nigeria still leads Africa in almost everything. Swallow that .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

Are you ok ?. You mean the rib showing people who don't own land in their own country are now better than us ? grin

That was a drought a natural calamity

Here it is as for 2018
The most unequal countries by world bank

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/04/02/598864666/the-country-with-the-worlds-worst-inequality-is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

Buttlicking grin. Nigeria still leads Africa in almost everything. Swallow that .
ok , tell me where Nigeria is leading Ghana . I want to learn from you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
tylann:

That was a drought a natural calamity

Here it is as for 2018
The most unequal countries by world bank

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/04/02/598864666/the-country-with-the-worlds-worst-inequality-is

You missed my point completely, having big gaps in salaries between the poor and elite is something else but your own is the worst. Your poor people are dirt poor with no land to farm the basics or water to drink , I don't think there is any nation on earth as pathetic as that , yet you continue letting settlers plant flowers .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
vaxx2:
ok , tell me where Nigeria is leading Ghana . I want to learn from you.

Almost everything , but the most important is the economy and the educated workforce .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

Almost everything , but the most important is the economy and the educated workforce .
Oh, you are not abreast with current trending. I can't learn from you.. Literacy rate in Ghana is almost 80 percent as will speak , compare that with Nigeria, The gini co efficient is also low which means there is more equal society than Nigeria. And presently the economic growth is far better than what is obtainable in Nigeria.

Never confused bigger economy with healthy economy. Unlesss it is well diversified with sustainable micro and macro economic discipline.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Johncables402:

You missed my point completely, having big gaps in salaries between the poor and elite is something else but your own is the worst. Your poor people are dirt poor with no land to farm the basics or water to drink , I don't think there is any nation on earth as pathetic as that , yet you continue letting settlers plant flowers .

My people are dirt poor with no land or water to drink lipsrsealed
The last time I checked nigeria had the highest poverty rates in the world
More kenyans have acces to clean drinking water than nigerians
Nigeria is absolutely pathetic than Kenya

And lastly an average Kenyan enjoys high quality of life than an average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MoistRaptuh: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Kenyan high quality of Life. Other Africans wish they could live like this.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
MoistRaptuh:
Kenyan high quality of Life. Other Africans wish they could live like this.

You are just desperate wink
If kenya is like this then Nigeria must be hell
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Oh yes. NIGERIA is better than ken yam grin grin

Allow your lupita to feel at home. NIGERIA is her home from today grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.