Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,780 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336698 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
68816419:
MAIDUGURI grin grin

Wow this is impressive for most especially from citizen that suffered terrorism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kenya we dominate this yard...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
The magnificent night view of Nairobi Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stevoh18:

Stop posting the same district. Also how dare you disrespect the Black Panther knowing hes whole them is based around independent African success and rich culture by associating it with that aid/tourism dependent British/Indian controlled colony known as Kenya!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop posting the same district. Also how dare you disrespect the Black Panther knowing hes whole them is based around independent African success and rich culture by associating it with that aid/tourism dependent British/Indian controlled colony known as Kenya!

You don't have such a cluster of skyscrapers, do you?

Can you imagine a black panther movie acted in that slumish Lagos Town that don't even have a skyline...

Kenya is the only country in Africa that a real black panther the animal still exists...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Askia .no curtains or sheets allowed here.. grin grin i43 Nairobi Night Life grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfSwA-e2GA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nice..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
nigerians- the most despicable and disgraceful animals on earth grin grin grin grin see how they are scrambling for Ghanaian passports grin http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin no wonder most of the apes are in Ghanaian jails, under conditions meant for devils grin grin grin

the fools are selling their children grin to buy visas so they can flee the shiithole grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1252740/father-sells-6-month-old-son-visa grin grin grin grin

[s][quote author=AskiaHarem post=77914186][/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin grin grin grin grin people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei,

Stvpid bastardz, scammer, spammer, 419ner! Hahahaha, what is the nastiest, most fvcked up sh1thole in the world? grin grin grin

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos grin grin grin

Nigeria is the centre for pirate attacks, kidnap capital of the world, as well as the top nation for terrorist attacks.

Boko Haram in the north, kidnapping in the southeast, oil bunkering in the south south, armed robberies in the southwest!

[s]
jaycent:
E don run leave me enter another thing. Desperate fool grin grin

I think say you be bad savager grin grin

Oya Na make we play the game grin grin grin

In Ghana they do sell human head Gh700, 000 Ghana cedis grin grin breast Gh5000 Ghana cedis grin grin
Man Gh500, 000 grin grin woman Gh450,000 Ghana cedie grin grin boy Gh300,000 Ghana cedis grin grin girl Gh200,000 Ghana cedis grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www..com/talk/topic,301065.0.html&ved=2ahUKEwi727_do_HhAhUz8-AKHSerAp0QFjAPegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2JcvH4-89grfxrPCD3uLWf

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.modernghana.com/amp/news/819771/fetish-priest-selling-human-parts-arrested-in-volta-region.html&ved=2ahUKEwi727_do_HhAhUz8-AKHSerAp0QFjARegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0H-gdQ9PKOegCf_WuK3qwa&ampcf=1

You go hear am for my hand for this Nairaland. You don jamb the wrong person
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Green-white-green. What a disgrace to the black race! grin grin grin grin -no,no describing you fools as a disgrace to the black race is undeserving. grin grin The piece of shit called Nigeria is destined for the dustbin. Period! grin grin grin

NIGERIA MUST GOOOOOOOOO! Fucking pigs of a cursed space destined for the dustbin!

Every shitgerian is rushing to Ghana. grin Why? Because you can have regular power (a luxury in your God-forsaken country), you can sleep with your two eyes closed and things work-unlike the hell hole shitnigeria has become. Ugly, hungry barbarians! Fucking idiots. Fucking, sick idiots-everybody in Nigeria is sick-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stevoh18:

You don't have such a cluster of skyscrapers, do you?

Can you imagine a black panther movie acted in that slumish Lagos Town that don't even have a skyline...

Kenya is the only country in Africa that a real black panther the animal still exists...

So your saying Kenya is more advanced than BERLIN, GERMANY you fucking idiots? grin

I swear you fucking bts don't understand how the world works at all it's so fucking sad really, it's why you always stay neo-colonized.....
And yes Nigeria does have skyscrapers all over the nation and almost all of them are built and owned by Nigerians, cant say the same for Nairobis.

Berlin below, the city Nairobi is supposedly superior to....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
PetroDollax:
Green-white-green. What a disgrace to the black race! grin grin grin grin -no,no describing you fools as a disgrace to the black race is undeserving. grin grin The piece of shit called Nigeria is destined for the dustbin. Period! grin grin grin

NIGERIA MUST GOOOOOOOOO! Fucking pigs of a cursed space destined for the dustbin!

Every shitgerian is rushing to Ghana. grin Why? Because you can have regular power (a luxury in your God-forsaken country), you can sleep with your two eyes closed and things work-unlike the hell hole shitnigeria has become. Ugly, hungry barbarians! Fucking idiots. Fucking, sick idiots-everybody in Nigeria is sick-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

So your saying Kenya is more advanced than BERLIN, GERMANY you fucking idiots? grin

I swear you fucking bts don't understand how the world works at all it's so fucking sad really, it's why you always stay neo-colonized.....
And yes Nigeria does have skyscrapers all over the nation and almost all of them are built and owned by Nigerians, cant say the same for Nairobis.

Berlin below, the city Nairobi is supposedly superior to....

They were comparing Nairobi to Nigerian cities not Berlin
Where is berlin coming in undecided

Be proud of Nigerian cities wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
it is official grin shitnigeria is not only the poverty capital of the world, it is also the scam capital grin grin grin

Ten Countries With The Highest Number Of Scammers. https://www.nairaland.com/5158083/ten-countries-highest-number-scammers grin
by tunjijones(m): 10:56am

10 Romania:
After the fall of communism, Romania slumped to poverty and corruption. Over years Romania has built a reputation over internet scams that have been successful. Scammers have been able to dupe innocent people through online dating, phishing and also sale of non-existence products. Romanian internet scam artists use some tried methods to con you, it’s not always A- list but it always works.

9. Philippines
Besides the common romance scams the Philippines have taken it a notch higher, one of the used schemes is called the familiar face where somebody approaches you and claims you look familiar and in the process, they decide to show you around where later you get robbed. Horse Trading is another way they robe you. You negotiate a price with the driver and during the ride they change shift, where the entrant comes and takes the price almost 10 times the original price.

8. South Africa
A report by UJ Centre for Cyber Security has received during the course of 2015 South Africans were the most affected by banking-related fraud. This included phishing, visiting spoofed banking websites or receiving false message notifications of bank withdrawals or deposits though most of these cases were reported in Gauteng province. You may also like to see ten countries with highest crimes.

#7 Venezuela
Most risk of fraud Venezuela

Since its economy plunged into recession, there have been massive cases of scamming ranging from online dating to fake government bonds. Currently the street value of greenbacks has soared to 7x the government’s rate of VEF6.3 to the dollar. In 2016 alone the consumer prices rose to 800% and the economy had contracted by 18.6%. This resulted to massive unemployment and also in local stores there were empty shelves. These factors coupled with others led to massive scamming schemes.

#6 Indonesia
Most risk of fraud in Indonesia

Indonesian scammers are tech savvy where they are able to con people without knowing. Fraud cases have increased since the year 2000; bank customers have been victimized by syndicates with the use of data-capturing devices illegally installed in bank machines.

#5 Pakistan
Military scams have become so common such that many crime fighting organizations are sending an alert. They are not easy to detect, scammers use high ranking officials and pose as military members on online dating sites and social networks and engage in relationships whose only goal is to use peoples images which they will later use to fool other people. At the moment scammers pose as a soldier, currently deployed in Pakistan and they will find a way to get you to send money to them. Criminals are also installing a virus on your computer where they steal everything in your computer and in the process blackmail you to send them money. Also, Pakistan has world’s most corrupt police force.

#4 Brazil
Brazil is the hub of scammers. It is been discussed how Brazil scams people by posing as beautiful ladies. Pick-pocketing which was more evident in the 2016 Olympics put a bad picture. There are also cases of express kidnappings which happen around foreign currency exchange banks.

#3 China
Chinese are very good at this; they have incorporated technology to scamming unsuspecting masses. College Entrance Scam is one method they scam parents by convincing them that the child can get to college with poor results. “I Am Your Husband’s Mistress” Scam is another method where they text husbands’ wives with a link to see images of herself (mistress) with her husband, to which wives quickly enter the link and her phone gets infected with a Trojan virus and they retrieve passwords and images which they use to blackmail the family. Beijing’s Hospital Scalpers is a decade common problem where people earn money by enticing people to obtain medical care at a certain hospital. Initially they tarnish the original hospital’s name and profession hence creating distrust and you will trust them. They will walk you to their clinic of choice and the staff does many unnecessary expensive tests.

#2 India
It’s impossible to visit India and fail to encounter at least one scam or someone trying to scam you. Pretending not to know the Way to Your Hotel is one scam taxi drivers use to rip you off. They will offer to take you to another hotel where it will be expensive. Importing Gemstones Duty Free is another scam especially in Jaipur area. The scam involves tourists being approached by a gem dealer, who convinces them to buy some worthless gemstones. You will be asked to import them under their duty free allowance, then sell them on to one of his fictitious willing partners in their home country which will be much more money than they originally paid. You also like to see Curious Scandals of Indian Swamis.

#1 Nigeria
Nigeria uses one play book to dupe unsuspecting people. I believe everybody have seen this somewhere whether in email or Facebook messages where they will probably tell you an elaborate fake story about large amounts of money in the central bank or a large amount of inheritance that is difficult for them to access because of their government restrictions or taxes in their country and in the process they ask for your bank details so as to transfer the money to you and in the process they will use your information to steal your funds.[/url]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Tylann your sista rocks grin grin....dang it..Mzungu Mlunje cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glbv7sf08AM
s

cool wink smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
ny guy, what is in that country to be proud of? grin grin grin thhey are just blowing hot air grin grin grin nigeria is deep inside water as we speak grin grin grin the country is fvcked, thoroughly fvcked grin grin grin do you know the number of nigerians fleeing to Ghana each day? grin grin grin grin

Just check out the headlines on nairaland. the one that broke my heart was the 80-year-old woman who was killed and her two breasts removed cool

MOTHER DUMPED BABY IN BAUCHI HOSPITAL
5 REPORTED DEAD IN AUCHI OKENE CRASH
CORPSES OF 9 BOYS BRIGADE MEMBERS KILLED IN BAUCHI BURIED
YAHOO BOYS INJURE EFCC OPERATORS IN ABUJA RAID
LADY SHOT DEAD WHILE RETURNING FROM WORK IN RIVERS STATE
YOUNG BOY RAPED, DAMAGED A 6-YEAR-OLD GIRL’S PRIVATE PART
SEE MEMBERS OF DREADED AWAWA CULT GROUP
TRUCK CRUSHES 8 TO DEATH IN EDO
GUNMEN HIJACK CORPSE, DEMAND 1MILLION RANSOM IN AHOADA, RIVER STATE

tylann:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
PetroDollax:
ny guy, what is in that country to be proud of? grin grin grin thhey are just blowing hot air grin grin grin nigeria is deep inside water as we speak grin grin grin the country is fvcked, thoroughly fvcked grin grin grin do you know the number of nigerians fleeing to Ghana each day? grin grin grin grin

I don't why he is ashamed of Nigerian cities

You need to tighten your immigration rules
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
PetroDollax:

Just check out the headlines on nairaland. the one that broke my heart was the 80-year-old woman who was killed and her two breasts removed cool

MOTHER DUMPED BABY IN BAUCHI HOSPITAL
5 REPORTED DEAD IN AUCHI OKENE CRASH
CORPSES OF 9 BOYS BRIGADE MEMBERS KILLED IN BAUCHI BURIED
YAHOO BOYS INJURE EFCC OPERATORS IN ABUJA RAID
LADY SHOT DEAD WHILE RETURNING FROM WORK IN RIVERS STATE
YOUNG BOY RAPED, DAMAGED A 6-YEAR-OLD GIRL’S PRIVATE PART
SEE MEMBERS OF DREADED AWAWA CULT GROUP
TRUCK CRUSHES 8 TO DEATH IN EDO
GUNMEN HIJACK CORPSE, DEMAND 1MILLION RANSOM IN AHOADA, RIVER STATE

I have never understood this cult thing in Nigeria
Why can't the cult members get arrested
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
you kidding right? in nigeria, all the big men are part of cults grin grin from the president to the lowest person grin can you arrest your own shadow? grin grin grin it is said that one of the major reasons nigerians dont get electricity is because their leaders are cults, and they prefer darkness to light grin grin grin grin grin

tylann:

I have never understood this cult thing in Nigeria
Why can't the cult members get arrested

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
tylann:

Nice try, trying to dodge idiot now that I called out your bull$hit, but I caught your ass. grin. All you crazy as cow blood drinkers spending YEARS on here trying to claim Nairobi is more developed than (Insert name here) because you have some skyscrapers close to each other. I told you clueless idiots that how many skyscrapers someone built for you does not always correlate with how developed you are. I new you idiots wouldn't accept Lagos no matter what facts I presented so I used Berlin as an example. It doesn't have a skyline higher than Nairobis but the city is[b] BY FAAAAAAAAR [/b] more developed/industrialized and wealthier than Nairobi.

Now feel free to disprove this point or you can do your usual running away to avoid answering. wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
PetroDollax:
you kidding right? in nigeria, all the big men are part of cults grin grin from the president to the lowest person grin can you arrest your own shadow? grin grin grin it is said that one of the major reasons nigerians dont get electricity is because their leaders are cults, and they prefer darkness to light grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing you sh1t out of your delusional mouth is going to change these facts. Sorry not sorry grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Like I told you, you must be a special kind of fool to compare Nollywood to Hollywood.
She's a Nollywood but she's bigger than lupita. You can't compare lupita with Genevieve, are you mad?

Like I told you we also have Hollywood actors/ actress that Ci uwar lupita by far, Dan ubanka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
another foolish nigerian talking crap, as usual grin grin grin what nonsense are you trying to prove? well, perhaps nigeria is regional power on paper,huh? i will rather be a regional mosquito as long as my citizens have a descent life. fuckeduppedness grin a regional power with life expectancy of 45 years? a regional power than cant produce 6 hours of electricity for its citizens daily? grin a regional power that is the world capital for poverty grin grin grin a regional with the highest unemployment rate grin grin grin a regional power that cannot defeat a small group of rag tag rebel group grin grin grin what kind of nonsense regional power is that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s]
AskiaHarem:

Nothing you sh1t out of your delusional mouth is going to change these facts. Sorry not sorry
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
jaycent:
She's a Nollywood but she's bigger than lupita. You can't compare lupita with Genevieve, are you mad?

Like I told you we also have Hollywood actors/ actress that Ci uwar lupita by far, Dan ubanka grin grin
You're sick.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s]the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin grin grin grin grin people are now kidnapped in that dustbin country for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei,

Stvpid bastardz, scammer, spammer, 419ner! Hahahaha, what is the nastiest, most fvcked up sh1thole in the world? grin grin grin

Look dog, can you supply me some human parts? I am sure that wouldn’t be a problem for you,huh? The current market price for a human head in your sh1thole is N5000, right? LOL https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos grin grin grin

Nigeria is the centre for pirate attacks, kidnap capital of the world, as well as the top nation for terrorist attacks.

Boko Haram in the north, kidnapping in the southeast, oil bunkering in the south south, armed robberies in the southwest!

[/s]
This mad pig still don't want to get sense uptill now grin grin

People are also kidnapped in that shitthol country called Ghana for nothing. At least they're kidnapped in Nigeria for gala. But they're kidnapping people for nothing in your useless country grin grin what a fvcked up shitthol country grin grin grin

Stupid criminals. You're calling others criminals why your useless shitthol country is the headquarter if scammers, fraudster, thieves, Everything grin grin grin

Ok Mr mad pig. How much are they selling human part in shitthol Ghana. Because I don't sell, maybe you do sell that's why you're asking me, hehehe grin grin grin
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www..ng/news/woman-caught-selling-human-meat-ghana&ved=2ahUKEwjvgriLxPPhAhWHAGMBHfOqDEAQFjAPegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2mTkVj3Rg7PNhCvEb2uTNJ

Fulani too is killing you ugly criminals. or do you want to deny it, you stupid baboon grin grin grin are they not kidnappers in your shitthol country. Yours is even worse because you're kidnapping both foreigners, what a big shame grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2019/april-25th/just-in-gunmen-abduct-indian-businessman-in-kumasi.php&ved=2ahUKEwifhZGgxvPhAhWHnxQKHQIfBBoQxfQBMAF6BAgBEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3rDUpsza8xbkM0ONTQmh7x

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2019/January-25th/ghana-connect-video-confession-of-a-convicted-kidnapper.php&ved=2ahUKEwifhZGgxvPhAhWHnxQKHQIfBBoQFjAHegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw2vLP_O0TjtXl3MnKZBR5J6

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2019/04/02/takoradi-kidnapped-girls-found-police/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiUtPSIx_PhAhXMAGMBHWu7Cqc4ChAWMBB6BAgGEAE&usg=AOvVaw3hSoA4Tc1i560c8ybrgq6d

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/ghana-news-kidnapping-kumasi-police-arrest-2-suspects.amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwiUtPSIx_PhAhXMAGMBHWu7Cqc4ChAWMAF6BAgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw3NkcWlhsxtiWuSQtQBUwtH

Useless shitthol country, filled with criminals, scammers and kidnappers grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You're sick.
E pain am grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
PetroDollax:

another foolish nigerian talking crap, as usual grin grin grin what nonsense are you trying to prove? well, perhaps nigeria is regional power on paper,huh? i will rather be a regional mosquito as long as my citizens have a descent life. fuckeduppedness grin a regional power with life expectancy of 45 years? a regional power than cant produce 6 hours of electricity for its citizens daily? grin a regional power that is the world capital for poverty grin grin grin a regional with the highest unemployment rate grin grin grin a regional power that cannot defeat a small group of rag tag rebel group grin grin grin what kind of nonsense regional power is that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[s][/s]

Leave if the truth hurts you then grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
the truth? can you handle the truth? tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin grin

AskiaHarem:

Leave if the truth hurts you then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
shitnigeria has become a geographical location for anything evil, spewing out too many tragedies, blood-letting and blood-spilling grin
the scam capital of the world grin https://www.nairaland.com/5158083/ten-countries-highest-number-scammers grin
the blood sucking demoms are begging the British to recolonise them grin https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us grin Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig grin grin grin Federal Republic of Fools grin grin

You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin grin grin

[s]
jaycent:
This mad pig still don't want to get sense uptill now grin grin

PgCEAE&usg=AOvVaw3NkcWlhsxtiWuSQtQBUwtH

Useless shitthol country, filled with criminals, scammers and kidnappers
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. grin grin Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin

fuckeduppedness grin

Nigeria's population in poverty
• 1980: 17.1 million
• 1985: 34.7 million
• 1992: 39.2 million
• 1996: 67.1 million
• 2004: 68.7 million
• 2010: 112.47 million
Source: Nigeria's National Bureau of Statistics

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) (4328) (4329) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.