Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305624 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

You've time for him.. he's stupid Nigerians do not like reading that's why I dont argue with them
I don't know what's really wrong with you Ghanaians? He only said the News is not that interesting. He searched on the News but he couldn't find anything like that. And you foolisly come here to spew nonsese.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
Frog is not a Traditional food in Nigeria fool. But this disgusting poison you called food is your traditional food fool grin

What goes on in your low IQ head. How does cooked maize excite you? No wonder Lugard described Nigerians as ever merry children. Happy, thriftless, excitable people, lacking in self control, discipline and foresight, full of personal vanity, with little veracity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
vaxx:
stop limiting your search to one part. Major news in Ghana cover it.

It was a gathering of some jobless Nigerians in the country.... and the video was taped unknowingly.

That is the link below and the video to peacefm. A trusted channel that captured another disappointing headline from the so called prof.

Make sure you watch the video and listen to the report.

http://www.peacefmonline.com/v12/tools/printnews/news.php?contentid=384869&jwsource=cl
i've watched d video, thanks for d link. I'm not in support of what d man said but he's not talking about "tearing Ghana up", he was talking mostly on nigerian affairs in Ghana... he mentioned three major points

1. Media... he said nigerian media platforms should do a documentary on Nigerians living in Ghana, from d street to d embassy to d prisons and so on.

2. Helpline.... he was suggesting Help-lines for Nigerians in Ghana to be stationed at central points in ghana. He said d Helpline should be for Nigerians in distress to communicate with d nigerian embassy in Ghana.

3. University....he mentioned that nigerians pay a huge sum of money in Ghanaian universities. he also mentioned that Ghanaians pay low school fees in nigerian universities despite d fact that nigerian universities rank ahead of Ghanaian unis.

Then d remaining jargons like: nigerians are branded as criminals in Ghana cos some nigerians peddle crime, most nigerians aren't into crime in Ghana but Ghana media chose to label nigerians as criminals.... Ghanaian universities employ a lot of Nigerian Professor bla bla bla.....

I'm against it cos its not needed but he never talk about "tearing" Ghana as u and ur media portrayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
Oga go and eat enough banku. You're not making any sense here? It's none of my business! They're also Ghanaians here in Nigeria too?

lol look at this fool still high on generator fumes... a reasonable Ghanaian professor in Nigeria will never do or say such thing to mess up someone's country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
I don't know what's really wrong with you Ghanaians? He only said the News is not that interesting. He searched on the News but he couldn't find anything like that. And you foolisly come here to spew nonsese.

lol smh I need someone who can read to argue with
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol look at this fool still high on generator fumes... a reasonable Ghanaian professor in Nigeria will never do or say such thing to mess up someone's country.
You're a mad fool. And I said what's my business with what the man said? Are you dumb and deff. I said it's none of my business you bloody hypocrite
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

But there's a video on Ghanaweb
i've watched d video n d content of d video is contrary to d title.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol smh I need someone who can read to argue with
Go and sleep you're dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

he never talked about messing up ur country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
samorobo:

So I am . I would like to know his true identity if random blogs are willing to carry fake unrelated story individual about the same man. I mean sane man but different story should tell that this is all charade.
Thus is a factitious set up by your media team which shows how duplicitous
What are you insinuating now. The video was doctored right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:

If you can eliminate the d's man undecided Try to look serious. The video is not in contrary.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
vaxx:
i will not allow the lies. Lekki is 90 ha of land. That is the maximum. Quote me anywhere.

I wouldn't either.
Mps tema has a capacity of 3 million TEUs .that is the maximum. Quote me anywhere cheesy grin ; cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
Go and sleep you're dumb

we're gonna deport you all Nigerians criminals....you can cry blood dumbass lol haha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
i've watched d video, thanks for d link. I'm not in support of what d man said but he's not talking about "tearing Ghana up", he was talking mostly on nigerian affairs in Ghana... he mentioned three major points

1. Media... he said nigerian media platforms should do a documentary on Nigerians living in Ghana, from d street to d embassy to d prisons and so on.

2. Helpline.... he was suggesting Help-lines for Nigerians in Ghana to be stationed at central points in ghana. He said d Helpline should be for Nigerians in distress to communicate with d nigerian embassy in Ghana.

3. University....he mentioned that nigerians pay a huge sum of money in Ghanaian university, he also mentioned that Ghanaians pay low school fees in nigerian universities despite d fact that nigerian universities rank ahead of Ghanaian unis.

Then d remaining jargons like: nigerians are branded as criminals in Ghana cos some nigerians peddle crime, most nigerians aren't into crime in Ghana but Ghana media chose to label nigerians as criminals.... Ghanaian universities employ a lot of Nigerian Professor bla bla bla.....

I'm against it cos its not needed but he never talk about "tearing" Ghana as u and ur media portrayed.

That is their media propaganda. Its all a facade
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
samorobo:

I wouldn't either.
Mps tema has a capacity of 3 million TEUs .that is the maximum. Quote me anywhere cheesy grin ; cheesy
haaaaaa..... grin grin grin...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
he never talked about messing up ur country.

really I don't understand English anymore like really lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania

You've reached desperation point now. All your efforts are vanity. At the end of the day Tanzania is a bedridden economy - fascist vermin filled with lazy witches and slow thinkers. The only good thing about you is that your laziness and inactivity slows entropy even if ever so slightly.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

You've time for him.. he's stupid Nigerians do not like reading that's why I dont argue with them

I wonder why you are being so worked up as though he was throwing shady comments about your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

we're gonna deport you all Nigerians criminals....you can cry blood dumbass lol haha
Mtcheww this one Na Mumu they worry am. Deport Na what's my business.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

really I don't understand English anymore like really lol
go get a English teacher.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
samorobo:

I wonder why you are being so worked up as though he was throwing shady comments about your country
Leave the Mumu boy abeg. Everything Ghanaians will take it seriouse.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
go get a English teacher.
You don finish that boy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:

Preach
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

If you can eliminate the d's man undecided Try to look serious. The video is not in contrary.
shorthand. grin

What d man said in d video is really not needed but not as bad as painted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
Leave the Mumu boy abeg. Everything Ghanaians will take it seriouse.

no wonder Boko Haram is stronger than your military lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania

OMG . Dar is beginning to get the new York concept. Look at those amazing skylines @last pics.
I wish all east africa city can replicate this mostly especially those resourcesless ones grin grin.

OBAKILLAH don't fix my statement

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

Do whatever you like it's a free world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

What goes on in your low IQ head. How does cooked maize excite you? No wonder Lugard described Nigerians as ever merry children. Happy, thriftless, excitable people, lacking in self control, discipline and foresight, full of personal vanity, with little veracity.
You can die if what I said pains you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
shorthand. grin

What d man said in d video is really not needed but not as bad as painted.

Totally uncalled for. Only Nigerians can say that about another country that is hosting them. Reminds me of a video I watched where migrants were disgustingly abusing the people who rescued them. You can imagine someone who volunteered his life to go out to sea to rescue drowning immigrants being abused immediately after rescuing them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

And your weak military are not listed on the top 10 strongest military in Africa. Mumu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

Chrisagyei i hope you are seeing this whereever you are.
Your brothers are at it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.