Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305581 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
You can die if what I said pains you

If I die it means you should have died ten years ago. AM a Kenyan remember. Your Nigerian life expectancy is almost half mine.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
go get a English teacher.

lol dude you don't even understand my question wow lol and your universities rank higher than ours... wow again probably ur high on generator fumes I'll let that pass lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

Totally uncalled for. Only Nigerians can say that about another country that is hosting them. Reminds me of a video I watched where migrants were disgustingly abusing the people who rescued them. You can imagine someone who volunteered his life to go out to sea to rescue drowning immigrants being abused immediately after rescuing them.
dont get it wrong..

The man didn't say anything about ghana in bad light, he was talking about nigeria n nigeeians in most of his talk.

He only talk about ghana twice: Ghana media portraying nigerians as criminals and Ghanaians in nigeria universities paying less than what they/nigerians pay in Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
i've watched d video, thanks for d link. I'm not in support of what d man said but he's not talking about "tearing Ghana up", he was talking mostly on nigerian affairs in Ghana... he mentioned three major points

1. Media... he said nigerian media platforms should do a documentary on Nigerians living in Ghana, from d street to d embassy to d prisons and so on.

2. Helpline.... he was suggesting Help-lines for Nigerians in Ghana to be stationed at central points in ghana. He said d Helpline should be for Nigerians in distress to communicate with d nigerian embassy in Ghana.

3. University....he mentioned that nigerians pay a huge sum of money in Ghanaian university, he also mentioned that Ghanaians pay low school fees in nigerian universities despite d fact that nigerian universities rank ahead of Ghanaian unis.

Then d remaining jargons like: nigerians are branded as criminals in Ghana cos some nigerians peddle crime, most nigerians aren't into crime in Ghana but Ghana media chose to label nigerians as criminals.... Ghanaian universities employ a lot of Nigerian Professor bla bla bla.....

I'm against it cos its not needed but he never talk about "tearing" Ghana as u and ur media portrayed.
May be i can engage a little, It is not too clear what this Nigerian so called -professor'snis saying and what are is aim. But anyway, i can figure he Is trying to inform his audience that Nigerian tertiary students schooling in Ghana are actually receiving a less competitive degree. by trying to devalue the Ghana tertiary educational system. As you yourself suggested.

An another mmature ranting and unverified claim form him is about the 'supply' of manpower by Nigeria to Ghana! Here, is his objective to demonstrate his belief, no matter how unfounded that Ghana depends on Nigeria for manpower? ( very unattractive and unfounded statement)And is craziness continue, crazy by comparing Azikiwe to Nkrumah and to claims about which country between Ghana and Nigeria should have obtained independence first before the other! What is obvious is that the Nigerian so called professor bears in his heart a lot of anger and pain, if not hate, against Ghana. This seems to be the psychological foundation of his multi-form attacks on Ghana, which turn every corner, from Nkrumah, to independence, to quality of education, to school fees, to number of professors in universities, to manpower, to police officers' English, to Nigerians in Ghana prisons, to supposed Ghana's dependence on Nigeria, and to many, many more! This is a huge, tall list of anger and pain bro.

How he has managed to carry such a weighty load on his heart and mind must be itself a psychological phenomenon worth investigating psychiatrically! What makes his madness insane is that it is founded on a logic of irrationality and small-mindedness: measuring your worth against the weaknesses of others! If Ghana's weaknesses become the standards against which Nigeria measures its worth and value, then Nigeria has 'missed road' and if in his view, the tertiary schools in Ghana are inferior to Nigeria's, the university degrees from Ghana are less than 20% worth those from Nigeria, and still the Nigerian students not only are flocking to the schools in Ghana but also are willing to pay fees that are four times higher than those in Nigeria, then either his views are inconsistent with the facts or the Nigerian students are irrational! Either way, it is not Ghana's problem; it is Nigeria's! Perhaps.

The so called professor's mad ravings also put him in a category of a fool, it seems! If the universities in Nigeria are as good as he asserts, then his behaviour does not reflect it.

He actullly made a stupid statement( and that got my attention) He suggest Nigeria journalists to go and capture the experience of Nigerians living in Ghana and broadcast it to the air so the game of image spoiling can be reciprocated. What an insane prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
samorobo:

Chrisagyei i hope you are seeing this whereever you are.
Your brothers are at it again
I'm just doing cool cool to the guy. He wants to bring Ghana issue into this thread. But I no go take the guy serious because Na Mumu him be
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol dude you don't even understand my question wow lol and your universities rank higher than ours... wow again probably ur high on generator fumes I'll let that pass lol
u can't even write properly... I guess u're in an ambulance cos d only thing that made sense in ur post is sound of d ambulance (wow-wow.........)

Safe trip to d hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

If I die it means you should have died ten years ago. AM a Kenyan remember. Your Nigerian life expectancy is almost half mine.
Are you God grin if your life expectancy is higher than mine if God say you will die before my time nko grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Pemba, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
And your weak military are not listed on the top 10 strongest military in Africa. Mumu

lol we're not on top 10 truth that's not a competition..... your top 10 fourth strongest right yet Boko Haram still stronger than your military...
and you go tell ur illiterate president I said it kiss black ass dumbasses lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
u can't even write properly... I guess u're in an ambulance cos d only thing that made sense in ur post is sound of d ambulance (wow-wow.........)

Safe trip to d hospital.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
I make it a mistake there, by clicking that blue thing. The thing is just a statement! Nothing seriouse there. It's not everything that you will take serious.
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
samorobo:

OMG . Dar is beginning to get the new York concept. Look at those amazing skylines @last pics.
I wish all east africa city can replicate this mostly especially those resourcesless ones grin grin.

OBAKILLAH don't fix my statement
They can't come closer to Dar which is the largest city in east Africa.Those resourceless fellows must go eat sand in Turkana.Obakillah is a slow thinking gorilla
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

lol we're not on top 10 truth that's not a competition..... your top 10 fourth strongest right yet Boko Haram still stronger than your military...
and you go tell ur illiterate president I said it kiss black ass dumbasses lol
Oga go back to school. You're a illiterate yourself cheesy you're not making any sense at all grin

See lemme make it clear to you. I'm not here to beef Ghana or Ghanaians. If I want to talk bad about Ghana or Ghanaians, trust me, you will hate yourself and your country. You can see I have been avoiding you since but you keep quoting me. Just stay off my mentions grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:

Safe trip to d hospital.

smh when will I get sensible Nigerian to argue dumbass go bed huh......
FYI don't come quoting me you don't understand meaning of huh lol very funny
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
vaxx:
grin grin grin
grin grin I swear
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
Oga go back to school. You're a illiterate yourself cheesy you're not making any sense at all grin

See lemme make it clear to you. I'm not here to beef Ghana or Ghanaians. If I want to talk bad about Ghana or Ghanaians, trust me, you will hate yourself and your country. You can see I have been avoiding you since but you keep quoting me. Just stay off my mentions grin

lmfao nice play but I won lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

smh when will I get sensible Nigerian to argue dumbass go bed huh......
FYI don't come quoting me you don't understand meaning of huh lol very funny
Theenchanter don see wonders this night

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
theenchanter:
dont get it wrong..

The man didn't say anything about ghana in bad light, he was talking about nigeria n nigeeians in most of his talk.

He only talk about ghana twice: Ghana media portraying nigerians as criminals and Ghanaians in nigeria universities paying less than what they/nigerians pay in Ghana.

You just following in his footsteps. Ghanaians should actually deport him as a nuisance or threat to relations with his home country. Funny enough I never heard of a prominent non-Nigerian who schooled in a Nigerian university but I heard many who schooled in Ghana. Your professor is living in utopia.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
wizzzmike:

lmfao nice play but I won lol
Maybe cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
Are you God grin if your life expectancy is higher than mine if God say you will die before my time nko grin

Im not God but I know Nigerians in general live very short lives. So says data! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

You just following in his footsteps. Ghanaians should actually deport him as a nuisance or threat to relations with his home country. Funny enough I never heard of a prominent non-Nigerian who schooled in a Nigerian university but I heard many who schooled in Ghana. Your professor is living in utopia.
i swear hands down. He is not a prof. No erudite scholar will sound so bitter like that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kazikazi:
They can't come closer to Dar which is the largest city in east Africa.Those resourceless fellows must go eat sand in Turkana.Obakillah is a slow thinking gorilla

You're the first Tanzanian to call someone gorilla. If Magufuli catch you he will castrate you and banish your entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

Im not God but I know Nigerians in general live very short lives. So says data! grin
You Kenyans believe on data. But we Nigerians believe on God grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Problemkid1:
You Kenyans believe on data. But we Nigerians believe on God grin

No wonder you kill each other over God. In Kenya we dont kill each other over data. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Earlier today it was business as usual in Nigeria...

30 dead, 42 injured after suicide bombers attack viewing center in Borno

30 persons have been confirmed dead while 42 others have been seriously injured in a multiple bomb blasts that rocked a Borno village on Sunday night.

A statement signed by the Director of Search and Rescue Operation, Borno State Emergency Management Agency, Usman Kachalla, says the bomb blast incident occurred at Mandarari village in Konduga local government area of the state at exactly 8:50pm on Sunday.

Three suicide bombers detonated Improvised Explosive Devices, IEDs, at a viewing centre which killed no fewer than 17 people, including a mobile policeman.

''The information revealed that it was three suicide bombers, two female and a male, who detonated the IEDs, killing themselves in the process and others around a viewing center and a joint opposite the clinic at Mandarari ward, Konduga

https://www.nairaland.com/5249720/suicide-bombers-attack-viewing-center

How would you live long Problemkid1? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
The useless Nigeria so called prof speaking to his gullible audience.......

He was actually lying as i have personally check on his claim especially on the faculty side and the supply of man power...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C81PPUUkOfI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2019
theenchanter:

Safe trip to d hospital.
n

Lol you are wicked with words grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:02am On Jun 18, 2019
samorobo:

OMG . Dar is beginning to get the new York concept. Look at those amazing skylines @last pics.
I wish all West africa city can replicate this mostly especially those with resources grin grin.

OBAKILLAH don't fix my statement

Lol

I don't know who is Obakillah but the statement must be fixed. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:06am On Jun 18, 2019
theenchanter:
Go get an English teacher.

Fixed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:15am On Jun 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

I agree. Someone should check his academic papers and his passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

No wonder you kill each other over God. In Kenya we dont kill each other over data. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:31am On Jun 18, 2019
gallivant:

Lol

I don't know who is Obakillah but the statement must be fixed. grin

Hahaha I caught you. I didn't mention the world famous gallivantimg dude with a brain that does the same, but yet you quoted me.
How was nairoslum today obakillah

(1) (2) (3) ... (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.