Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305581 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
im not oo

it's your professor who is chest beating oo grin grin

The Ghanaian character is some way

You can be a good person for 99 years and Ghanaians will sing your praise and make you a king
Just commit a single crime and see.
You'll get castigated and even rejected.
Even your bedroom conversation will become public knowledge as if someone placed a secret camera in your bedroom

If any wrong is found in him, he(only the guilty) should be sacked and deported within 24hrs. But you saying other West Africans should deport legitimate Nigerians because of your media propaganda, na lie be dat.

It is suicidal on any West African country that wants to go that part. I mean suicide. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
If they could do anything, they would have done that long ago considering the fact that about 1 million of them were forcefully deported from Nigeria in the 80s.
But I think what is holding them back is the fact that Nigerians hold a big stake in the Ghanaian economy unlike when Ghanaians were here in Nigeria.

But having said this,I think it is unwise for some Nigerian bad eggs to keep dragging down the country's reputation in other countries. Lagos is right now hot for criminal elements and Ghana and other neighboring countries are the next ground for them to run too.These countries should also step up their security to combat the menace.

I agree with your last paragraph. Any Nigeria found guilty of any crime should be charged according to the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
I counted 6 skyscrapers in the picture. Eko Atlantic is coming up. Slowly but steadily. That place would be incomparable to anywhere in Africa when finished.
Because the rest of Africa would be in pause for your 2 towers a decade city to complete.Going by building under construction Nairobi is slowly aiming at Joburg and Cairo's...while Lagos was overtaken by even Darslums.Angola Luanda &Addis Ababa are also fast rising.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

If any wrong is found in him, he(only the guilty) should be sacked and deported within 24hrs. But you saying other West Africans should deport legitimate Nigerians because of your media propaganda, na lie be dat.

It is suicidal on any West African country that wants to go that part. I mean suicide. grin
No West African country can afford to deport Nigerians en masse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
It has something to do.

bigger population means quicker urbanization growth and rapid economic development. This trends did not really favour smaller country. Rich countries have a lot of urban areas . No country has ever reached high income levels with low urbanization. High Presence of bigger population increases density and, together with rural-urban migration, creates higher urban centres.. So in a nut shell, bigger country are not expected to be poor.
How bigger population means quicker urbanization? More population actually more load to handle and transfer to cities. Populations themselves don't make things. If you are Nigerian, I hope you'd know the situation.
vaxx:
i guess you fumble here. By standard, economic wellbeing of countries are measured by GDP per capital and when this are factored. India is even way behind some African countries. You may argue quickly that lower population growth is the reason for that. I will quickly remind you of China. Beating india in population and as well as GDP per capital and so is China having more GDP per capital than many African countries. BOTH OF YOU ARE IN THE SAME CONTINENT.
There are a tonnes of indicators where India is ahead of most African countries. I used the word "average" for a reason. However, a couple of African countries with GDP per capita higher than India. But again, India beats most in poverty, HDI and other indicators. Cost of living in India is very low.
I'm saying again, if India was same as that of Africa. So many Africans wouldn't have been coming to reside here.
China never beat India in population, it was always so. It's GDP per capita growth actually went higher than India when it curbed its population. Chinese population is declining while Indian one is rising but very slowly. Africans alone account for more than half of world's population growth.

And sorry to say that but I think primary reason of Africa's failure is education. Because I see in your comments where you claim to that higher population means progress and China "beating" India in population. Just shows what's your intellectual level.

Seriously, go and study Demographic Transition Model, economic booms of Asia, demographic dividend, economic diversification, industrialization and free market economy.

Right now, you know nothing.
vaxx:
so true, pragmatic THINKING favour the later while natural resources favour the former. But not so quick, this pragmatic countries have also gotten their better share of natural resources ( land ). For example, India has about 12 to 10 percent of the world agricultural land and so it's china with her own share. For most of human history, the wealth was proportional to the food and other agricultural commodities you produced. India perharps is second to China in rice and millet production. Some country in africa are not suitable for agriculture at all if mordern technological equipment is not involved.
For now of human state, agriculture isn't key to success. Diverse economy is.
http://atlas.cid.harvard.edu/rankings/growth-projections/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
i actually consider his baseless statement has psychological condition. I wanted to let it go not until what he says about the UniversIty issue and Azikwe and inkrumah matter.

After 62 years of independence, he is still arguing that Nigeria should have/ would have/could have/ gotten independence before Ghana?? What a joke!!! I should have been a doctor, but I am not..!!

I even doubt his academic credentials. As far as I know, most of the Nigeria scholar hold Ghana qualification in a very high esteem. Even all well respected wole soyinka and the late Taye sholarin of blessed memory.

Nigerians do not know that we should have gain independence in 1944 before many Asian countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
68816419:
New Lagos skylines Taking shape (#Ekoatlanticcity) grin grin

Drilling has began in Tower c of Eko pearl. It is 37 stories and 165m.

https://go.skimresources.com/?id=130832X1595756&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Ffeed%2Fupdate%2Furn%3Ali%3AugcPost%3A6544083579062882304&sref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyscrapercity.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1360359%26page%3D17&pref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.skyscrapercity.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1360359%26amp%3D1&xuuid=c85393a88739e8eab569019fd7f79be6&xtz=-60&xs=1&jv=amp%401.0.3

From skyscrapercity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mkenya2019:
[s]Because the rest of Africa would be in pause for your 2 towers a decade city.Going by building under construction Nairobi is slowly aiming at Joburg and Cairo's...while Lagos was overtaken by even Darslums[/s].
It's impossible for Nairobi to have a development like Eko Atlantic. It's a man made new city., sandfilled out of the Atlantic ocean. It's bigger than anything you have going on presently or in the pipeline. Nothing in Africa would be comparable when finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

it is like you people don't really know how mad are some west African state. Ask Nigerians living in cote d'Ivoire how the system work. Not every country will relax like Ghana. I actually don't support xenophobia in whatsoever colour. But the law must work wherever applicable.

I actually see the prof hates Ghana to the abyss and apex of his heart. I hope he is charged and arraigned before court since the matter have slread all over now. if he's blameless he should go free and deported but if he is found guilty of his words he must be convicted and deported after his jail terms. He is a coup plotter and a nation wrecker and a havoc monger and a blood suckling vampire from the way he speaks and his intentions...how could you knock the heads of your birth country and a country that gives you your daily bread. He is evil a.d mad at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

it is difficult for nigerians to read and understand

go and read again.

Any way, the Ghanaian media does drive propaganda
They pick and Issue that is a problem in Ghana and propagate it until a solution is found.

This entire month, The media has been dealing with indiscipline to get a solution.
The police finally responded to their campaign last week and we are getting results.

Dont blame the media for exposing your criminal tendencies
it is just a fact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
It's impossible for Nairobi to have a development like Eko Atlantic. It's a man made new city., sandfilled out of the Atlantic ocean. It's bigger than anything you have going on presently or in the pipeline. Nothing in Africa would be comparable when finished.
It's a mere 2km square very tiny tip of Victoria Island for crying out loud.And progress has literally crawled to a halt.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
it is like you people don't really know how mad are some west African state. Ask Nigerians living in cote d'Ivoire how the system work. Not every country will relax like Ghana. I actually don't support xenophobia in whatsoever colour. But the law must work wherever applicable.

I actually see the prof hates Ghana to the abyss and apex of his heart. I hope he is charged and arraigned before court since the matter have slread all over now. if he's blameless he should go free and deported but if he is found guilty of his words he must be convicted and deported after his jail terms. He is a coup plotter and a nation wrecker and a havoc monger and a blood suckling vampire from the way he speaks and his intentions...how could you knock the heads of your birth country and a country that gives you your daily bread. He is evil a.d mad at the same time.
Even Liberians cant mess up in COTE D'IVOIRE
do you know what Caliente' is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
stop blowing hot air

it wont still meet up to Casablanca
let alone Cape Town

this is Just fact

we make too much noise here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:

Exactly! Not even Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
I counted 6 skyscrapers in the picture. Eko Atlantic is coming up. Slowly but steadily. That place would be incomparable to anywhere in Africa when finished.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A lot of skyscrapers got commissioned and completed way after Eko while you are stuck on 3 buildings. It will be a miracle if this thing is completed in our lifetime.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:

It's easy, just send the air tickets to Buhari after.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:

There is no sea in Nairobi. Obaboon you need to think before posting garbage. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
It is like you want it hot
Goel:
How bigger population means quicker urbanization? More population actually more load to handle and transfer to cities. Populations themselves don't make things. If you are Nigerian, I hope you'd know the situation.
I hope you can read between my word or you intentionally want to be an idiot. Bigger population lead to economical boom, because it will increase the market size. What ever education you received in India. factor such as mobility will also jump up since migrarion will expand. Expanding industries will spring forth and will recruit new workers to the labour force. hardly will a smaller nation benefit form this.

There are a tonnes of indicators where India is ahead of most African countries. I used the word "average" for a reason. However, a couple of African countries with GDP per capita higher than India. But again, India beats most in poverty, HDI and other indicators. Cost of living in India is very low.
if confirmation bias is not your primary problem, you should as well know some few African did way better than you On this comparism. What are you actually debating . The entire Asia or India against africa? Be sensitive.

'm saying again, if India was same as that of Africa. So many Africans wouldn't have been coming to reside here.
This expose you as an ignorant. Do you know how many Indians who are currently renting container shops in my country now. do you know what your people do in africa. Your people are mostly found everywhere . And majority are into retailing buisness not a white collar industry( west africa for example) . Immigration happen for so many reasons I am not willing to lecture you on this platform.

China never beat India in population, it was always so. It's GDP per capita growth actually went higher than India when it curbed its population. Chinese population is declining while Indian one is rising but very slowly. Africans alone account for more than half of world's population growth.
No matter the rapid population growth of africa, no any African country will ever have the population growth of India not even in a century( This should be your strength) India is projected to reach all time high of about 1.5 billion in about fifty years time, China probably will be second while Nigeria will be in third position. Well, China has always been economical stronger than India anyway even in antiquity.

And sorry to say that but I think primary reason of Africa's failure is education. Because I see in your comments where you claim to that higher population means progress and China "beating" India in population. Just shows what's your intellectual level.
i actually don't get your beef here. Why the foul words anyway, i have respond in kind.

Seriously, go and study Demographic Transition Model, economic booms of Asia, demographic dividend, economic diversification, industrialization and free market economy.
You actually need the advice better than me. India man.

You have a problem of understanding. Historically agriculture is important and it is more sophisticated and diversify now in 21st century.. Bigger country with more pragmatic THINKING are modernizing agriculture , diversify product and becoming a multi crop producer instead of focusing on single product. USA ( The third largest country actually earns about hundered of billions on its agriculture annually alone not to talk of China.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
it is difficult for nigerians to read and understand

go and read again.

Any way, the Ghanaian media does drive propaganda
They pick and Issue that is a problem in Ghana and propagate it until a solution is found.

This entire month, The media has been dealing with indiscipline to get a solution.
The police finally responded to their campaign last week and we are getting results.

Dont blame the media for exposing your criminal tendencies
it is just a fact

Ghanaians still have criminal tendencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
gallivant:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A lot of skyscrapers got commissioned and completed way after Eko while you are stuck on 3 buildings. It will be a miracle if this thing is completed in our lifetime.

Eko Atlantic city is not only about skyscrapers, it's about top class infrastructures that can't be found in many African countries like Nairobi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Goel:

I'm saying again, if India was same as that of Africa. So many Africans wouldn't have been coming to reside here.

Goel don't waste time arguing with an idiot.It way his or her paygrade.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:

As long as West African countries act within the framework of the law, Nigeria has no problem with that. But to start deporting legitimate Nigerians.... It's suicidal on their part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Because the rest of Africa would be in pause for your 2 towers a decade city to complete.Going by building under construction Nairobi is slowly aiming at Joburg and Cairo's...while Lagos was overtaken by even Darslums.Angola Luanda &Addis Ababa are also fast rising.

What a joker you are. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Goel don't waste time arguing with an idiot.
You are free to express your view. Why idiot. Be free to tell me what i am missing. Every opportunity is avenue to learn even if i am rude with words
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Goel:

Please, take note. He is a Ghanaian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
You are free to express your view. Why idiot. Be free to tell me what i am missing. Every opportunity is avenue to learn even if i am rude with words
You're expressing shockingly idiotic sentiments laced with insults.I think Goel & you are talking past each other.Concentrate on handling the Nigerians in your turf wars.For example, population as a whole irrelevant, what is relevant as far economy goes is the structure of that population.If you 20 people and 18 are kids...economically you'll be very poor.If you 20 and 18 are working adults...that will show up in economic numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

As long as West African countries act within the framework of the law, Nigeria has no problem with that. But to start deporting legitimate Nigerians.... It's suicidal on their part.
This is 21st century. No country will do that and not becuse of intimidation but becuse of the respect to rule of law. As far as I am aware, No country in west Africa is run by military. But wherever the security of the country matter, the citizens will be protected first. That is more political correct.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

What a joker you are. grin
Dude we did the empororis or whatever before skyscrapers....Lagos is competing with Kampala.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mkenya2019:
You're expressing shockingly idiotic sentiments laced with insults.I think Goel & you are talking past each other.Concentrate on handling the Nigerians in your turf wars.
is that why you adopt the word ""idiot"". It will be unintelligent of you not to decode what he wrote in response to my ealier reply. Dogs don't bark without a purpose.

You are free to bring out any sentiments there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Dude we did the empororis or whatever before skyscrapers....Lagos is competing with Kampala.

Emporia didn't capture many skyscrapers in Lagos and even Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

Emporia didn't capture many skyscrapers in Lagos and even Kenya.
Sound fair.Until you find an exhaustive list for both countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Son of Ambode,you've been mentioning me a bit much! grin
samorobo:

Tell that to Jonraid that was celebrating a common kenyan teacher being the best in the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (4756) (4757) (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.