Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309682 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mkenya2019:
How will that make Africa rich...they required African labour immediately they discovered sugar and enslaved millions of West African 500yrs ago.Should Africa become breeding ground for cheapest manual labour.
Africa can not escape it. It is the next continent to sort out cheaper manual labour. China and Europe are already over saturated . China workers are even demanding for high increase in labour cost. Africa will be the next home of industry where factories and high technological required COMPANY will be established cus our labour cost is still very low. Bigger population will by then benefit as we can see now. Unless smaller nation are pragmatic enough to discuss favourable condition with investor.

Our growth SHOULD be planned. Not all us need a boom . I agree.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
kkins25:

I was born in Nigeria.. Thats where te complications are. I have a naija birth certificate. I dont know if the university would have accept that.
my little sister and brother were born in Liberia it caused a problem for them when they wanted to do their National ID card

so they had to go to the birth and death registry to get a new birth certificate but they had to produced document of their Ghanaian parents before it was done.

Just this year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
68816419:
Proudly Nigerian vessel inaugurated to celebrate indigenous companies,a local company owned by billionaire from Edo state,Mr Greg Ogbeifun
not bad

he still needs more
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
New Cross River Garment Factory grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
The reconstruction of Samuel Ogbemudia stadium,(EDO STATE) nears completion grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Another Katsina-born billionaire has announced his investment of a N15.2B mega rice mill in Katsina. It would be ready by 2020 to begin producing 600,000 Mt.known as Darma Rice Mill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Jonraid:
But Germany is already at it's prime/peak.Can you give the same advice to our African countries who are growing their populations with less wealth growth recorded in their countries?
understand me fella, i am not advocating for population boom in africa. I am stating how country can annexed her strength( bigger population) in favour of better economic strength which in turn the citizen's at large will benefit.

Population SHOULD be control but must be at per with economic POLICY.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Fulani headboy you ain't got no sense at all,you of all people wanna talk about the most dangerous country in the world? c'mon son,your country was named the most terrorised country with misplaced citizens in the world not long ago.You just gonna have to accept the facts and move on cause with each reply you prove to everybody how mentally daft you are.
Dude why you Mumu like this grin listen mumuzulu, you need to understand the differences between most Dangerous and terrorised. Your country is the most dangerous country in the world by, HIV, crime, drugs, criminals etc etc. Many People in Africa are complaining about your zoo country. Go and search about the most dangerous country in Africa and see who come first grin you're dumb, Mumuzulu boy. You're dumb but you don't want to accept the fact that you are dumb. cheesy Stop being dumb ogbeni grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
@ RVP:
Dangote Urea Plant,will give Nigeria $400m in export from 2020-2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
That's why I said you can never have something like Eko Atlantic. Always read before you post, brainless gallipig. cheesy

Why would we want something like Eko in Nairobi to begin with? Your arguments are childish. Eko is the best example of a vanity project.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
68816419:
@ RVP:
Dangote Urea Plant,will give Nigeria $400m in export from 2020-2021

It will give Dangote 400 million Dollars and more power to walk all over Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kkins25(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
UG will require a certificate will at least five years old. and YOU can obtain the current voter card thru your dad influence. This might be easy in the private uni
not many private unis offer the course i want to read. Molecular medicine or molecular biology, either of both.. So im stuck with UG or KNUST.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Gabriel Virgin Coconut Oil built a processing plant alongside a 15,000 hectare farm. The plant is ready for operation.
Too many projects ongoing through out the federation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Just30:
definitely
Unfortunately, it is the poor ones who are having the most children too

I wonder what they think.
That's a serious paradox.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria is indeed among the most beautiful country on earth
Grassland in Mambila,Northern Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Edo state created an Industrial hub with 24/7 electricity, that will be declared open in few months. In 2018,Atlantic AMES took advantage of it with a $150m PIPEMILL and COATING PLANT for our oil and gas industry. This plant will save Nigeria billions in import upon inauguration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
In 2017 Heritage Bank and CBN contributed a loan for the building a N2Bn processing facility for Triton fish/chicken in Oyo state. Their fish/chicken is produced in Oyo and sold as BIG SAMS in Poland,Romania,Egypt,Liberia,and Ivory Coast. Nigeria has the potential for prosperity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
68816419:
Gabriel Virgin Coconut Oil built a processing plant alongside a 15,000 hectare farm. The plant is ready for operation.
Too many projects ongoing through out the federation
This is very good. Already Nigeria is the largest producer of coconut oil in West Africa. We've got the potential for more agricultural production but we've got to have more factories for agro allied production. This would reduce unemployment and help build a richer country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
In 2010,American tractor company John Deere built a mega tractor factory in India, that has since boosted farm yields in that country. The company has signed a deal in Nigeria to build a plant here that would supply 10,000 tractors to Nigerian farmers upon completion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mr Omotowa of LNG gave Korea a $1.4b deal to build 6 gas vessels in Asia, with a condition that they train 180 Nigerians on ship building. The vessels (one was named Abuja-ll by Aisha Buhari),that were partly built by Nigerians, arrived in 2016. S.Korea also learnt from Britain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
In 2006, most Nigerian companies closed plants and converted their factories to warehouses for imported goods. Ikara Tomato Processing Plant also closed shop, until 2016 when Springfield Limited invested N200 million to revive it. Nigeria is going towards Industrialization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
68816419:
In 2017 Heritage Bank and CBN contributed a loan for the building a N2Bn processing facility for Triton fish/chicken in Oyo state. Their fish/chicken is produced in Oyo and sold as BIG SAMS in Poland,Romania,Egypt,Liberia,and Ivory Coast. Nigeria has the potential for prosperity.
They supply Shoprite. Oyo state is a hub for poultry production in Nigeria. Right now there's an egg glut in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
In 2015, a firm TechnoOil, vowed to save our foreign exchange by ending gas cylinder imports into Nigeria. They then invested N3B for building of the biggest cylinder plant in West Africa. The facility is ready below,and will start production next week with a potential to export.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
PetroDollax:
You dey craze! Na your papa get criminal tendencies, ediot! Is this not the fool that calls himself a MOD? MOD indeed!

You no be criminal? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
kkins25:
not many private unis offer the course i want to read. Molecular medicine or molecular biology, either of both.. So im stuck with UG or KNUST.
UG is very crazy. They will never admit you as a local student especially if your wassce certification indicate your nationality as a Nigeria. You will have to get some court document for that. I heard knust is a bit soft on such cases. There are many Nigerians with Ghanaian background in the school even legon but very minimal becuse of name and certification cross check. UG is really crazy in this stuff.

Just try and get a national passport or secured this new Ghana national ID Card. Produce two Ghanaian that have been issued with the card as a guarantor . It should be less complicated from there.

Try this gov't school also.( UniversIty of health and allied science.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Food shortage in Nigeria is mostly caused by lack of storage and low production. Which leads to inflation in food prices. Govt has approved 10 new Rice Mill plants, to boost rice production. Also 20 mismanaged silos have been handed to private firms, at N6Bn lease for efficiency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
This is the only sensible thing you've ever said. It resonates with me. cheesy
I tell people the problem is when a family has say 5 kids.Even if the family income is good, next to nothing would be left for investment for more wealth for the family. Say a family has only a child or two and on the same income as the other family, they would be able to give their two kids the best of education, expose them to organized sports at kids level, travels,better healthcare and even have some left for investment.
This is something Africans need to understand.
i dont really agree with that submission.... u never can tell if India had implemented d one child policy like China, maybe India can be like China or not. If India had implemented d policy like China but does not have d economic plan like China of the 70s, india may not be populated today but it won't really change d economic outlook of India.

There are many smaller nations that are still poorer than china or India, its all about harnessing d economic potential of a nation and not lower pop or higher pop. Smaller nations may have better standard of living than larger ones but if d economy of d larger nation is robust, that wouldn't be a problem.

And again, population naturally decreases when a nation is prospering cos most people are actually contributing to d economic growth of d country . Illiteracy and poverty is said to be d cause of overpopulation growth.

So both vaxx and rvp are right.... if a nation has majority of its populace as workforce and not dependent ones, its good for d nation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
It is like you want it hot I hope you can you read between my word or you intentionally want to be an idiot. Bigger population lead to economical boom, because it will increase the market size. What ever education you received in India. factor such as mobility will also jump up since migrarion will expand. Expanding industries will spring forth and will recruit new workers to the labour force. hardly will a smaller nation benefit form this.

if confirmation bias is not your primary problem, you should as well know some few African did way better than you On this comparism. What are you actually debating . The entire Asia or India against africa? Be sensitive.

This expose you as an ignorant. Do you know how many Indians who are currently renting container shops in my country now. do you know what your people do in africa. Your people are mostly found everywhere . And majority are into retailing buisness not a white collar industry( west africa for example) . Immigration happen for so many reasons I am not willing to lecture you on this platform.

No matter the rapid population growth of africa, no any African country will ever have the population growth of India not even in a century( This should be your strength) India is projected to reach all time high of about 1.5 billion in about fifty years time, China probably will be second while Nigeria will be in third position. Well, China has always been economical stronger than India anyway even in antiquity.

i actually don't get your beef here. Why the foul words anyway, i have respond in kind.

You actually need the advice better than me. India man.

You have a problem of understanding. Historically agriculture is important and it is more sophisticated and diversify now in 21st century.. Bigger country with more pragmatic THINKING are modernizing agriculture , diversify product and becoming a multi crop producer instead of focusing on single product. USA ( The third largest country actually earns about hundered of billions on its agriculture annually alone not to talk of China.

Vaxx,is this REALLY YOU!? what the actual feck,my son? Are you OK?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
The best bank in Ghana 2019 ZenithBank, is,a subsidiary of a Nigerian bank. cheesy

Dem go cry ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
In 2016, a cement company in Gombe, Ashaka, said the cost of running diesel contributed to the increased in the price of cement. They then invested N11B to build a 16MW power plant that will also supply the host community 24/7 electricity. Now the plant is ready for inauguration.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
gallivant:

[s]Why would we want something like Eko in Nairobi to begin with? Your arguments are childish. Eko is the best example of a vanity project[/s].
A bigger fool I have never seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
These are two of the National Parks that draw Europeans into having holidays in Nigeria. Hundreds of Italians fleeing winter, are the most regular visitors. All four pictures are sites in Bauchi state. Nigeria is a great country with good people,despite our challenges.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.