Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,221 members, 7,916,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6412861 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kenya isn't great at football but remember who beat us

Algeria and Senegal

This two teams have the potential of reaching the finals. We were just beat by two amazing teams!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
The two teams from the Group of Death are making it to the finals.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algeria have been the only team playing football in the entire tournament and deserve to win this.Africa has long way to get to world class football.At least Uganda netball women was on TV today playing world class netball.Africa best in football will leak six goals in world cup round 1.That is how bad our football is... despite the love n passion we have for the game.We are watching third rate football with few bright specks here n there.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Having Algeria and Senegal on the same group meant no progression for us. These are two top top teams. Let's see if Ñigeria will come around! Well, it's not yet over till the referee blows the whistle!
NairobiWalker:
The two teams from the Group of Death are making it to the finals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Algeria have been the only team playing football in the entire tournament and deserve to win this.Africa has long way to get to world class football.At least Uganda netball women was on TV today playing world class netball.Africa best would in football will leak six goals in world cup round 1.That is how bad our football is... despite the love n passion we have for the game.

You're right. If Algeria make it to the final then Senegal my homiez are done. Without Koulibaly cant do much considering they lost with him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Having Algeria and Senegal on the same group meant no progression for us. These are two top top teams. Let's see if Ñigeria will come around! Well, it's not yet over till the referee blows the whistle!

They should actually change the rules and make Kenya number 3 continentally because we finished third in the group behind the two finalists grin We didnt even score an own goal like Nigerians which tells how good we are grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

You're right. If Algeria make it to the final then Senegal my homiez are done. Without Koulibaly cant do much considering they lost with him.
Algeria have played good carpet football from day one while many teams just fluke thro unable to string 3 passes..such a shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bingo! They really should!

I remember you telling Algeria1 that the Algerian team should go all the way to the finals and possibly win it. Let's see if your prophecy will pass!
TayserMahri:

They should actually change the rules and make Kenya number 3 continentally because we finished third in the group behind the two finalists grin We didnt even score an own goal like Nigerians which tells how good we are grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algeria what you're doing to Zoogeria isn't fair, God will punish you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Algeria have played good carpet football from day one while many teams just fluke thro unable to string 3 passes..such a shame.

They arent acres ahead of the rest but they are really the best there is in Africa right now. A couple of teams arent too far behind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
This reminds me of RKO by Randy Orton in WWE

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Bingo! They really should!

I remember you telling Algerian1 that the Algerian team should go all the way to the finals and possibly win it. Let's see if your prophecy will pass!

All indications are that Nigeria has work to do in the next 45 mins. Yes I did know Algeria had the best squad in Africa despite all the naysayers predicting Egypt and co. I actually knew Senegal and Algeria would make it to the finals barring a calamity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
If Senegal can take their chances, then they'll beat them to pulp. The Senegalese team would miss more than five clear cut chances in a single game. I think Kouyate at centre back has been more vocal and has shown more leadership at the back than Koulibally ! I'm not taking anything away from Koulibally, he's a top top centre back!
TayserMahri:

They arent acres ahead of the rest but they are really the best there is in Africa right now. A couple of teams arent too far behind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jonraid:
If Senegal can take their chances, then they'll beat them to pulp. The Senegalese team would miss more than five clear cut chances in a single game. I think Kouyate at centre back has been more vocal and has shown more leadership at the back than Koulibally ! I'm not taking anything away from Koulibally, he's a top top centre back!

Well dont put your money on Senegal in a final against Algeria. Support them but place your moolah on Algeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
I'd rather not be a fan of any. Let's see if the gods will gift the Nigerians a win . They didn't sacrifice more coming to this semi, the gods clearly aren't impressed! Nigerians would come out of their caves if they pull out on this one !
TayserMahri:

Well dont put your money on Senegal in a final against Algeria. Support them but place your moolah on Algeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oops!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria BUAHAHAHA BUAHAHA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jonraid:
I'd rather not be a fan of any. Let's see if the gods will gift the Nigerians a win . They didn't sacrifice more coming to this semi, the gods clearly aren't impressed! Nigerians would come out of their caves if they pull out on this one !

Very lucky to concede only twice grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

problemkid how many times are you going to post this photos..ya we get it..its raining..so what sad

Maybe you would need to teach me this time around since you are sending my e-tutors away
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1 where the hell are you? You said you would beat Algeria. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

guy whats all this...did i not tell you to summarise ya stuff grin..anyway ths is BS ..ab advice, this forum is not good for your health.. it's starting to take a toll on you man.

Something must be wrong with that kikuyu brain of yours

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:
Problemkid1 where the hell are you? You said you would beat Algeria. grin grin grin
Shitt happens grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
What's the scoreline?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jonraid:
What's the scoreline?
Here you go.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:
Nigerians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
Shitt happens grin

mehn, that hurt. Your player sleeping on the ground trying to stop Mahrez grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

mehn, that hurt. Your player sleeping on the ground trying to stop Mahrez grin grin
That's exactly what they did during Argentina vs Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mahrez

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
That's exactly what they did during Argentina vs Nigeria.

You lost that game
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
Mahrez

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
Here you go.

Correction grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.