Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,223 members, 7,916,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6412965 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algerian1, nice win for u guys..... A well deserved win! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Picture of super Eagles flying very high seeing is believing

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
theenchanter:

Dont worry, youll beat Tunisia grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
theenchanter:

Thanks . smiley

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dont worry, youll beat Tunisia grin
whatever happens.... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Quick question to Nigerians. Since your billionaire dude promised millions for every goal scored will he pay for the own goal? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
Mahrez
This one is just here fooling himself. At least they won 2-1 while they whopped your lazy transgendered players 2-0 grin

See our head to head with them. They're just lucky today grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Algerian1:

Thanks . smiley

Dude I can see your tears right now grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
I arrived in Lagos Nigeria today.
See the road and leaf
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
theenchanter:
whatever happens.... grin

You tried tho. For real. Never thought this would be possible. See you in two years grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
This one is just here fooling himself. At least they won 2-1 while they whopped your lazy transgendered players 2-0 grin

We met the two finalists in our group and never scored an own goal.

Meanwhile for you I heard ooooo thats an amazing own goal grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:

Channel your anger to the right people. BUAHAHAHA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Me together with South Africans and Ghanaians

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
Me together with South Africans and Ghanaians

There are levels to this ish Nigerians.

Mahrez is first world and you are 3rd world grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
The last photo taken of Nigeria team.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

He didn't score the own goal intentionally. It's just a mistake. Mean while we beat them home and away in world cup qualifier grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

I want predictions bro. Not these rants. What is your predicted scoreline? grin

What predictions if I may ask undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
He didn't score the own goal intentionally. It's just a mistake. Mean while we beat them home and away in world cup qualifier grin

Too bad they will win the AFCON after beating you while you never won anything after beating them in WC qualifiers. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:
Quick question to Nigerians. Since your billionaire dude promised millions for every goal scored will he pay for the own goal? grin

Why not go ask that billonaire yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Too bad they will win the AFCON after beating you while you never won anything after beating them in WC qualifiers. grin

That's guy is one of ghanians top actor @ picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
The last photo taken of Nigeria team.
this one is Pained grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
samorobo:

What predictions if I may ask undecided

There was a match today between Super Chickens and the Desert Foxes if you arent aware where the Foxes have just wounded up eating the chickens grin Thats the prediction I was asking for. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
I feel your pain kid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
Channel your anger to the right people. BUAHAHAHA
See your scores grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Troy404:
I feel your pain kid.
You're the one who's hurt here. We went to semi finals why you couldn't even pass the group stage. What a shame grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
samorobo:

Why not go ask that billonaire yourself

Dude are you soda drunk

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
samorobo:

That's guy is one of ghanians top actor @ picture grin grin

Oh nice grin Whats his name ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

There was a match today between Super Chickens and the Desert Foxes if you arent aware where the Foxes have just wounded up eating the chickens grin Thats the prediction I was asking for. grin

Nonsense I was talking about the train conversation you sheepishly butted into not soccer. I hate soccer and I barely know anything about it , that's why I barely join any soccer conversation that has been going on here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
You're the one who's hurt here. We went to semi finals why you couldn't even pass the group stage. What a shame grin
Is that why you want to cry, BUAHAHA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:

Dude, if you arent aware we played the final twice against Senegal and ALgeria grin Meanwhile Ekong scored an extraordinary OWN GOAAAL. Dude was dazzled and dizzied by Mahrez feet grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

but we have won the Afcon 3 times. Have you won any afcon in your entir life grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dude are you soda drunk

Yawnnn boring. That was a very silly combination. .wtf "soda drunk"..boy you suck grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) (4908) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.