Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305787 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4985) (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Eko Atlantic is a real estate project for your thug billionaires
Konza is technological research centre
Construction is ongoing

Tatu city is almost complete

Your centenary and whatever are ruga settlements

Your beef is boring. .I am not here to convince you that link alone is has stirred alot of pain in you.
Pls don't mention that tatu village that shares the same owners with our alaro city and appolonia in ghana.

I recently watch a video of tatu city on YouTube and I was forced to ask myself if your country is cursed when I saw the roads there.

Your konza is as dead a those fellows that die in the hands of alsaahab. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Tell that to your flooded airports
Abuja is flooded at the moment
I will post pics and links if you ask
Your cities lack common electricity

Let me repeat the same thing to you

Tell that to kisumu airport and tge ones in new York and Tokyo
Nairoslum as always been flooded mostly as that useless cbd with so many people dying at its hands.
Your cities lacks electricity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Your beef is boring. .I am not here to convince you that link alone is has stirred alot of pain in you.
Pls don't mention that tatu village that shares the same owners with our alaro city and appolonia in ghana.

I recently watch a video of tatu city on YouTube and I was forced to ask myself if your country is cursed when I saw the roads there.

Your imaginary cities will never see the light of day

Dont start on al shabaab smiley
I will do it the boko haram way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

It is not developed than Berlin but it is developed than all nigerian cities

But Nairobi has more tall buildings than Berlin so it must be more developed. I'm only following the logic of Kibera Dwellers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

You don't have to see one, the fact remains that Nairobi & Kenya has way better,quality roads than the entire Nigeria & Lagos...

What you wrote has made me choke with laughter. .which road are you talking about grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Cry me a river boy grin grin they are already seeing the light the day . grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
AskiaHarem:

But Nairobi has more tall buildings than Berlin so it must be more developed. I'm only following the logic of Kibera Dwellers. grin

Nairoslum is a world trash city grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Nairoslum as always been flooded mostly as that useless cbd with so many people dying at its hands.

Kisumu is not our main city
Abuja your capital is flooded at that moment

You guys depend on generators
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Kisumu is not our main city
Abuja your capital is flooded at that moment

You guys depend on generators

Abuja airport is not our main airport

You depend on candles and wooden torches to survive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Cry me a river boy grin grin they are already seeing the light the day . grin grin grin

Post pics of ongoing construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Where have you been..I personally have done that countless time.
Show me pics of westland roads grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Nairobi has more tall buildings than Nigeria

And yes Nairobi is more developed than all Nigerian cities

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Abuja airport is not our main airport

You depend on candles and wooden torches to survive grin

Iam talking about abuja not abuja airport

Can i post pics ??

You are getting desperate boy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Where have you been..I personally have done that countless time.
Show me pics of westland roads grin

The only thing you have posted countless times is dangote refinery

You have posted Westland roads yourself , are you okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Nairobi has more tall buildings than Nigeria

And yes Nairobi is more developed than all Nigerian cities

I see you keep dodging..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

What you wrote has made me choke with laughter. .which road are you talking about grin grin cheesy

It's not about what you think or wish for, it about facts...just do your research "countries with best roads, Kenya is number 4" worst roads Nigeria is number 4 in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

It's not about what you think or wish for, it about facts...just do your research "countries with best roads, Kenya is number 4" worst roads Nigeria is number 4 in Africa
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Eko Atlantic is a real estate project for your thug billionaires
Konza is technological research centre
Construction is ongoing

Tatu city is almost complete

Your centenary and whatever are ruga settlements

Your Tatu or konza or whatever is animal settlement, oga egbo smoker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Do it the Boko Haram way and I will do it the alshabaab way tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

No city in Africa that has experienced more flood than nairobi. Nairobi is the headquarter of flooding grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Very boring beef and weak just like him. grin When you hit the animal with fact, he will bring something stupid to make him feel better. Very useless animal grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Tell them to show us the ongoing projects of Tatu and konza. Or else I will do myself the other way grin if the name of their cities is funny grin tatu, matatu grin grin konza, banza grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Post your own pics of ongoing construction you too, idiot grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ibadan city... Lovely place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Can i post pics ??

Go and ahead and post pics and see yours too grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Can i post pics ??

You are free to post them ..no city in the world is above flooding even London, new York, shanghai, Tokyo, shenzhen are always flooded.but it becomes a taboo when it happens at your cbd..nairoslum is a disgrace and an exalted flooded trashy city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Blah blah blah..your road is trap ..no one asked you to pay for cheap infastructure. .your leader and your country is broke that's why them they are running after cheap infastructure
The idiots went to the EU to borrow money for the most important roads in nairoslum and the condition the EU gave them was that the contractor must be an European company. Meanwhile a Nigerian company masquerading as a Swiss company got the contract. It's all because the Little Indian politicians are thieves. Again, they couldn't give the company regular pay to keep up their own end of the deal. Now they are giving excuses for their bad roads spank in the middle of Nairobi. grin A Nigerian company is eating their lunch and farting in their face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
IB city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ibadan city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jamestown123:
IB city
IB city the mate of Nairobi. grin God bless IB grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
IB

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4985) (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.