Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305767 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) (4992) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

The only thing you have posted countless times is dangote refinery

You have posted Westland roads yourself , are you okay

Gone are those days when I will always help you to clear your tears..not anymore boy..feel the raw pain and nurse it properly. .
Refresh and restart your brain to those time you were always crying "instead of you to invest the money in electricity "
"Instead of you to use the money to reduce poverty "
I am sorry your city is hopeless dude grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

You are free to post them ..no city in the world is above flooding even London, new York, shanghai, Tokyo, shenzhen are always flooded.but it becomes a taboo when it happens at your cbd..nairoslum is a disgrace and an exalted flooded trashy city
The idiot is getting desperate because we exposed their capital CBD grin now he want post flood in Abuja and forgotten that nairoslum is the headquarter of flooding. Every yeah there must be a flood in Nairobi grin every fvcking day flood must happen in Nairobi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

It's not about what you think or wish for, it about facts...just do your research "countries with best roads, Kenya is number 4" worst roads Nigeria is number 4 in Africa

Those nonsense is highly influenced by your corrupt politicians. .if your roads are so f
Good why havent i seen huhh..seeing they say is believing. .
Even your brothers have all agreed that your road is trash from upperhill to westland so I wonder where this illusory roads is coming from..tge only time I thought your roads as good was when rvp stole durban interchange only for Kazikazi to expose him. .I sorry your roads does not impress anyone but your politicians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Abeoukuta city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Visit Abeokuta today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
good housing project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Abk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shma:
Lagos is not close to Nairobi get the facts rightD grin
You people, together, have posted the same pictures for 5000 pages. grin Aren't you ashamed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
obaaderemi:
The idiots went to the EU to borrow money for the most important roads in nairoslum and the condition the EU gave them was that the contractor must be an European company. Meanwhile a Nigerian company masquerading as a Swiss company got the contract. It's all because the Little Indian politicians are thieves. Again, they couldn't give the company regular pay to keep up their own end of the deal. Now they are giving excuses for their bad roads spank in the middle of Nairobi. grin A Nigerian company is eating their lunch and farting in their face.

They are just broke that what they should have said..if they paid those guys well and brought enough money to finance the project it would have turned out fine but hell no they prefer looting and throwing cheap ass money for cheap ass infastructures..so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nairobi green city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Baliv254:
Guess where
Fear lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jamestown123:
Fear lagos
Guess where!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jamestown123:
Guess where!
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jamestown123:
Ibadan city

Ib is cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
The idiot is getting desperate because we exposed their capital CBD grin now he want post flood in Abuja and forgotten that nairoslum is the headquarter of flooding. Every yeah there must be a flood in Nairobi grin every fvcking day flood must happen in Nairobi grin grin

Once it rains every one will take to their hill to save their life otherwise be prepared to drown in their brown ocean. grin cheesy grin who houses ocean in a cbd

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jamestown123:
Fear lagos

Yeah fear lagos grin grin grin grin.

This pictures are from 2016 right

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Since you and Nigeria is such a failed country let me post pictures of Gaborone Botswana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Home sweet home

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enugu resident cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Poverty and failure cannot admire this beautiful buildings of Gaborone Botswana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

I have never see people which have not think and are complete failure in my life make so much noise

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Pic number 3 is Johannesburg bro!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Since you and Nigeria is such a failed country let me post pictures of Gaborone Botswana

Your city look like a deserted ghost town with ugly buildings. .your cbd is just a fatal joke with tree with no leaves along both side of the road. What a very scanty Shotts town you leave in..you one building here and tge next will 50km away even housing are like that..no traffic light in that town of yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Your city look like a deserted ghost town with ugly buildings. .your cbd is just a fatal joke with tree with no leaves along both side of the road. What a very scanty Shotts town you leave in..you one building here and tge next will 50km away even housing are like that..no traffic light in that town of yours .
Harare and windhoek are by better than this scanty unplanned trash..please move it from sight you villager with a city that looks so rural grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Your city look like a deserted ghost town with ugly buildings. .your cbd is just a fatal joke with tree with no leaves along both side of the road. What a very scanty Shotts town you leave in..you one building here and tge next will 50km away even housing are like that..no traffic light in that town of yours
Bro have you even been to Botswana?? If you have you wouldn't be saying this sh1t!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Home sweet home

Pic 3 is a render image..you have just certified my point that noting is in that rural town of yours.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
jln115:
Bro have you even been to Botswana?? If you have you wouldn't be saying this sh1t!!

Are you from.Botswana?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are a thief pic 3 is not and can never be gaborone

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Are you from.Botswana?
No

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) (4992) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.