Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,293 members, 7,894,245 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6361403 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Charelsz:
Is Ghana a county? grin grin Ghana is nothing but a glorious shlthole with burnt charcoal looking sub-humans grin grin
LMAO grin grin grin A glorified shitthol filled with useless scammers and rappers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
LMAO grin grin grin A glorified shitthol filled with useless scammers and rappers grin grin grin
Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Charelsz:
Lol. grin grin
Name sake you know how the thing dey go na. We go change am for them for this forum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Name sake you know how the thing dey go na. We go change am for them for this forum grin grin
Them no even they self chai I miss, can you believe these mumu Kenyans they yarn anyhow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Charelsz:
Them no even they self chai I miss, can you believe these mumu Kenyans they yarn anyhow. undecided
Starving useless creatures. You miss alot I swear. I just want us to scatter this thread just the way we scatter others.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
So how does this concern Nigeria? The guy you quoted was talking to a Tanzanian.

Fyi,unless specifically stated I'm strictly referring to the logical literate posters here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
kikuyu1:

Fyi,unless specifically stated I'm strictly referring to the logical literate posters here
Then u're actually illogical with this statement.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
PetroDollax:
UN Ranks Nigeria’s Life Expectancy As Third Lowest In The World
By
Olalekan Yinusa
-
April 30, 2019

FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailCopy LinkWhatsAppShare
BEVERLY HILLS, April 30, (THEWILL) – Nigeria has been ranked the world’s third lowest life expectancy rate of 55 years by the United Nations (UN).
In a report by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) it said the life expectancy of an average Nigerian in 2019 is only better than those of people in Sierra Leone, Chad and the Central African Republic.
The three countries have respectively 53, 54, 54 years as their life expectancy rates, the report states while war-torn Afghanistan has 65 years; Somalia has 58; and Syria has 73.
The report puts Nigeria’s current population at 201 million and states that the total fertility rate among Nigerian women has dropped from 6.4 in 1969 to 5.3 in 2019, this means an average Nigerian woman gives birth to at least five children.
The UN agency’s report shows that Nigeria’s population moved from 54.7 million in 1969 to 105.4 million in 1994. It grew to 201.0 million in 2019.
Of this number, 44 per cent are between the ages of 0 and 14, while 32 per cent are within the ages of 10 and 24.
The report differs slightly from the estimate of the National Bureau of Statistics, which reported in 2018 that Nigeria’s population was 198 million.
The report also reveals that “child marriage” in Nigeria by the age of 18 years is 44 per cent, while the adolescent birth rate at age 15-19 per 1000 girls in the country is 145.
The report also says contraceptive prevalence rate by any method among Nigerian women aged 15-49 is only 19 per cent, while contraceptive prevalence by modern method among Nigerian women by the same age bracket 15 per cent.

Fake news and exaggerated nonsense. If you guys spent as much time developing your countries as you do attacking Nigerians in a fit of jealous rage your countries might reach "near" Nigeria's level one day.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Just30:
In Ghana, the police respect you grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkrapEVwXgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJA0RuFu9KQ
Your Ghana criminal brother will riot in Nigeria jail for all eternity grin grin

Logobenz0 come and see something. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Breaking news
Nigerians being slaughtered in South Africa just like Cockroaches. Can't the Nigerians big mouth save them in South Africa. I love what the South Africans are doing to Nigerians

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

ohw bro

i beg sensor your mouth grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

A little truth is good for the soul.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin Mumu,You keep repeating the same thing like the idiot you are. It shows you are cornered. Everyone can see how ridiculous you've become. Even your fellow little Indians seems to have abandoned your lame ass. tongue

The same thing keeps pissing you off. I'll repeat what pisses you off as long as it pisses your weak ass fragile ego off. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
Close to ten smileys in one short post. grin I say your heart attack is coming back sooner than you think,Monkey. I still wonder why are so cowardly you can't spell that your killer's name correctly. grin

You mean your anus driller's name Mr. Obaboon? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Breaking news
Nigerians being slaughtered in South Africa just like Cockroaches. Can't the Nigerians big mouth save them in South Africa. I love what the South Africans are doing to Nigerians

Yes we all already know what envious dangerous savage animals South Africans are when there bested.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
please I want to make a website and I need a good web designer. the webpage will be www.Slaughtered nigeria.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7JNBYDMkI&app=desktop
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
www.slaughtered Nigerians.com
Any Nigerian witches killed abroad is going to be posted on this website and also information of how he was slaughtered. Any good Kenyan or Ghanaian web designer out there. People will be able to post their comment on the webpage
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Any Nigerian witches killed abroad is going to be posted on this website and also information of how he was slaughtered. Any good Kenyan or Ghanaian web designer out there. People will be able to post their comment on the webpage

So do you want to encourage people to kill Nigerians in abroad?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are crazy guy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Just30:
see this one oo
You thinak Ghanaian uni are your rotten ones
Do you even know the number of American students in our research school for applied Sciences and medicine

at any given time, they are more than 3000 American students in Ghanaian unis and 500 Chinese and Korean students

Noguchi is top notch

i pity you, Not everyone is a failure like you grin grin grin
But you mine people skulls for rituals grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
PetroDollax:
nigeria is a sh1thole, end of story grin the largest country of apes grin primitive azzwipes angry grin the armpit, anus of the world grin angry grin uncivilized hellhole grin grin grin grin the undisputed champions of poverty grin angry grin

Chai!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
PetroDollax:
grin grin another brain-dead nigerian grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Have mercy you killing it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Your Ghana criminal brother will riot in Nigeria jail for all eternity grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin what do you expect bro. Hahahaha grin grin they're running to Nigeria everyday to beg or sell kpuff kpuff and useless adonko bitters grin grin grin both hungry and poverty are chasing them out of that shitthol to Nigeria to seek for a better living. Bunch of frustrated scallywags grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Chaii broo kill the mutherfvckers please grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
i wont go on the stupidity trend with you

The nigerian community will pay dearly for the three Takoradi girls that murdered by a group of nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

the only people rottening in jail are Nigerians in Ghanaian jails pleading for mercy grin grin

stealing is a misdemeanour
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:31am On Aug 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Probably your father's house was built with Dangote Cement. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

My House
my father's house were built with Ghacem.

Dangote cement is not good for the soil in Ghana.

theres a lot of salt in the soils across Ghana, using Dangote is a waste of money because in no time
your walls will start falling down
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Idiot,Nigeria is west Africa's most developed market.Without Nigerian investment, Ghana's economy would tank. grin No serious minded business entity can ignore Nigeria. But Ghana? That tiny chicken cage.Hmmmm! grin
see this kid ooo

Serious businesses are already leaving your market because it is not worth the effort.

the money in your market is chicken change.

The annual returns of Zenith or UBA in Nigeria is almost the same as what they make in Ghana with just little investment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2019
edon21:

all these people are unknown and irrelevant to the international music industry
all those people are well known than what you have in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2019
vaxx:
Kenyans ( finnaly , my prediction comes true even far earlier than it is expected. MTN Nigeria ( Telecommunication network has been given the licence to operate as bank. it is a way of breaking into Nigeria mobile money block which failed to function. it is going to work now. "" MTN Nigeria, the country's largest telecoms operator, has been granted a “super-agent” license which allows it to set up an agent network through which it can provide financial services""

This is the end of traditional bank that failed to digitized their buisness. MTN bank will definitely be the largest financial service in Nigeria. ( first bank, zenith bank and GTB ) welcome a new competitor.

Digitized banking is the new big deal in africa.
very good.nigerians policy wonks never get anything right

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
Useless kiberan cow blood drunker grin grin bringing useless half source to clear his useless ignorance grin you're a crazy starving Turkanan dying of hunger everyday grin grin it will take Kenya for 2millon years to get to Nigeria level. grin grin Kenya is a fvcked up village zoooo grin grin

Poorman with a life expectancy of 54yrs grin embarassed You won't accept it here but facts and evidence shows that you envy Kenya...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2019
@Kenyans, how is your *Jesus* doing? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5045) (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.