Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,261 members, 7,894,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6359718 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Charelsz:
Is Ghana a county? grin grin Ghana is nothing but a glorious shlthole with burnt charcoal looking sub-humans grin grin
im amazed grin grin grin grin

anyway, Now that you Nigerians are calling for a revolution in your zoo
Hope you have a plan for it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin Odartey,you are funny @bolded. Is that the title of your essay? "My House"

I think you should ask daddy very well.He built his house with cement from Nigeria. grin
Even Ghacem,Ghana's oldest cement company, is afraid of Dangote Cement. No wonder you people are so worked up here. grin
Dangote is not GHACEM competition so how can Ghacem be afraid?
Ghacem has almost 60% market share
Diamond has 25% or so
Dangote has 2%

Dangote was not even a company when we started building.
i prefer a 32 grade cement that is quality enough to withstand the evils of salt on my building than a 42 grade that becomes dust in few months.

your are funny grin grin grin

you keep posting stupid stuff like every illiterate I've come across

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
68816419:
Maiduguri city (War-torn City) grin grin grin
Still Far more developed than Mandera, Samburu , Busia ,Garissa, Marsabit , Wajir (62.6), Tana River , West Pokot,Tana River,Meru,Kirinyaga, Narok and Isiolo combined
Boko Haram area. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
That means Zenith and UBA are among Ghana's biggest banks then like I have always told you. grin Since they are among Africa's biggest. This is what i mean when i say ghana is eternally under Nigeria's shadow. Thank you for admitting the truth. End of Discussion. tongue
grin grin grin grin

Zenith and UBA in Ghana makes the least profits.

Even in Nigeria where they are from, they dont make up to half a billion or a billion dollars in profit.

So how will they compete with Ghanaian banks who make higher profits

Zenith and UBA in Ghana makes less than 200 million dollars
In nigeria, they make less than 500 million dollars in profit.

that is why they all want to be in Ghana where they stand the chance of making a billion dollars in profit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Bauchi state Northern Nigeria
A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene
Come to Nigerian and be wowed wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

It can kiss my ass mostly when it is highly influenced by your politicians. .if it is so good then why haven't I seen it or do you hide them in the forest..if you don't know your country has less than 10,000km of tarred road since independence so I ask where is that infastructure huh..seeing they say is believing ..if it is not at your city then where else is it..infastructure my ass

Where did all that chinese loan go to if not kenyatta'a pocket. .pls hold that man responsible cheesy
and you are happy that only 30% of your roads are paved?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Apart from the numerous oil discover in Ghana so far. about two oil well have been discover in Ghana just half of this year alone.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:58am On Aug 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Answer my question, Kofi and stop crying. grin For the umpteenth time, WHY IS GHANA IMPORTING CEMENT FROM NIGERIA WHEN IT HAS DEPOSITS OF LIMESTONE? grin grin
again you are dumb

Ghana has more cement than it need
why would we import
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2019
more oil for just half of this year only..... Ghana is the latest oil nation.......

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
why touring Kenya when you have Bauchi embarassed embarassed embarassedi ?

1-Sir. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Tomb
2- Gubi Lake,Bauchi
3- Wikki Springs
4- Yankari National park

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
theenchanter:
Boko Haram area. grin
Kenya is an over failed state,no other region aside some TINY parts(Mostly CBD areas) of Nairobi,Mombasa and Nakuru is planned and developed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
White and Indians owned country

Kenya airways- Sebastian Mikosz(Polish)
East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL)- Andrew Cowan(British)
Bamburi cement - Bruno Pescheux(white)
Safaricom- (white and racist )

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

The first pic is from Angola, second from Uganda and third from southern part of Africa.
Try harder next time grin

Your ritual killings are extremely worse to be posted here, the pics are so graphic!
Petrodollax knows how to post them grin
Thats problem kid aka Jaycent got issues grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
theenchanter:
towns and villages are liveable than cities.... living is nigerian towns are still better than living in nigerian cities, our towns have those things u mentioned.... even everywhere in the world. I can bet u nakuru is livable than nairobi.

U have no point

He sounds like tylann except that his post is long while that of tylann is usually short..there is this close similarity that I can draw
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
That's one university which is ranked above all universities in Little India. tongue Fact!
Dang it the Indian worshiper..oba I thought ya Yoruba a.ssh should not be in the business of kissing a.sses grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
Look at this starving kiberan monkey grin grin grin our life expectancy is 54 but we live longer than you grin grin grin

He said I envy Kenya guahahahahaha grin grin grin what's in that shitthol that will make me envy it grin grin oh maybe the animals because they're more important than the citizens puahahaha grin grin grin

All of you in that shitthol are bunch of useless scallywags grin a tiny stinking Turkanans grin grin
OK so ya got 54 years but live longer than a guy who lives 65 years...what freak is that... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
Their government has been decieving them right from Independence. There is nothing like infrastructure in that Country grin grin grin Everything in that shitthol is crap, dead and gone grin grin
Really nigga..ya just want to sound smart eh..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stevoh18:
Rat eaters from the world capital of poverty do you have any shoppingmall like this one in Kenya...
Tell the zoo occupants to post something like ths...Kenya is not their mate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

He thinks we're stupid like him grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why are you so worked up Mr. Obaboon? You seem excited that I am responding to your gay ass..........no, I ain't into that shit Mr. Obaboon. Try No-ones-anus. It's you that is responding to me and getting mad about it. Easy boy, easy. grin grin grin
Guy called me Tash the other day...I think he is a member of lgbtq club grin...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yobeezy:

He thinks we're stupid like him grin
Every time I login he got new moniker. ..problem he sounds like same ol
Jaycent grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Dude what's wrong with you. You better respect yourself you hear me. I think I have settled with everyone here. Then why are you mentioning my name. You guys should not push me to the wall, don't push me to wall. I'm not scared of any fvcking body in this forum. I can stand on my own. I have my reason for settling with you people because nothing here is reasonable. They're not paying me money. As you can see I went to my police exam yesterday. I don't have time for this useless, rubbish comparison. Hope you hear me clearly. Keep my name out of your desperation. It's not a threat but warning. I rest my case?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
jaycent:
Dude what's wrong with you. You better respect yourself you hear me. I think I have settled with everyone here. Then why are you mentioning my name. You guys should not push me to the wall, don't push me to wall. I'm not scared of any fvcking body in this forum. I can stand on my own. I have my reason for settling with you people because nothing here is reasonable. They're not paying me money. As you can see I went to my police exam yesterday. I don't have time for this useless, rubbish comparison. Hope you hear me clearly. Keep my name out of your desperation. It's not a threat but warning. I rest my case?
So I was the exam ? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Every time I login he got new moniker. ..problem he sounds like same ol jaycent grin
Just a warning? I think you guys want my attention back. But you will not get it this time. Because all of you are jobless. Always online arguing blind argument. Nonsense!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

So I was the exam ? grin grin
Went well? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
jaycent:
Went well? grin grin
So ya want to be a cop now? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fidha254:
And perhaps you have forgotten that your population is 4 time bigger !!! An urban place like Lagos needs enough roads for 22 million people, while A place like Nairobi needs roads for atmost 4 million... And that is why we rank higher than you in both quality of infrastructure index and logistics index even if you have more roads in absolute measurement.

It's like saying you have more airports and supporting infrastructure than us, while that could be true, it's also true that you have bigger population than us, but when it comes to ranking of airport index, don't start crying when you find our airports bieng ranked higher than yours for having better infrastructure, less delays, more accommodating..etc. Our relatively small infrastructure support our relatively small population, does your relatively large infrastructure support your relatively large population

To be honest i could barely go through the first 4 line before I hit the "quote button"..what those population has to do with what I am saying or is it just a way to awkwardly shove this crucial and salient point down the carpet...We are talking of your CBD which tends to be if your most important international and local spot In your entire 500,000kmsq of resourcesless turkana-kibera,kikuyu $1500 gdp per capita poverty land grin grin grin which you have absolutely nothing to show for there except bad roads which you constantly blame on nigerian contractor which were poorly financed by your corrupt politicians,open gutters,no water system but folks lifting bucket at cbd to go in search of daily water, dirtiNess as silt are allowed to parade randomly at both side of your cbd roads,lack of pedestrian lanes except if you are ready to walk it out inside those dirty pit of a gutter.
Even if you are talking of your entire country road it is equally a disgrace as you are meant to always obtain a chinese loan funded road of about 600km per annum and that if your govts are willing to oblige that year. In total you have just 9,323km of tarred road and if your govt decide to fulfil their annual promise of 600km new road this year despite all that chinese loan you will end up with 9,923km of tarred road as your entire achievement after 56 years of independence. .A shame will be what I call this, that's the reason a kenya can't speak road and infastructure to nigeria most especially when now use light rail, monorails to commute through our cities as well as good roads at any place we call a cbd..An by the way neocolonization is on the way as I just recently heard the chinese are now seizing most of the infastructures they gave to you through their loans and manpowwe only for you not to pay back because they pragmatically made it so
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

So ya want to be a cop now? grin
Well, it's not my will but my dad wants me to be a cop. He said that will make him happy if I become a cop. I applied for that since last year and it delayed because of the presidential election.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
im amazed grin grin grin grin

anyway, Now that you Nigerians are calling for a revolution in your zoo
Hope you have a plan for it?

Hell yeah we do have a plan and it's starts tomorrow. .watch out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
jaycent:
Well, it's not my will but my dad wants me to be a cop. He said that will make him happy if I become a cop. I applied for that since last year and it delayed because of the presidential election.
Good luck man..make the old man proud . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
samorobo:

Hell yeah we do have a plan and it's starts tomorrow. .watch out
Well samo, now that sowore has been arrested. Are you sure that will work again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just30:
and you are happy that only 30% of your roads are paved?

You do realize you quoted me on something that has nothing to do with Ghana right.before telling me that lie of us having 30%paved road why not go and make your research on how ghana shamefully has 23% paved..I showed this to chrisagyei a few months ago and he was surprised

(1) (2) (3) ... (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.