Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309773 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

You sound like rvp, always ready to cover up your govt corrupt practices. What you need urgently is sound education and obviously kenya can not offer you that . maybe in the next ten years when you must have graduated from a very good scool outside kenya probably in Uganda you can come back and read that map properly . In the meantime your electrification rate is pegged at 15% and that's even because your power manager is cooking it else it would fall around 8% grin grin grin

Save this trash to your corrupt government that has failed to combat power outages in Nigeria that has been a drawback since time immemorial, some of your fellow Nigerians knows Nigeria has a big problem with power supply and you're busy arguing to suit your ego.
Just continue making noise even in the next millennia, but still it won't change the fact that Nigeria is a big laggard in electricity supply.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

If you claim your so called universities are better than ours, then why are you people flooding Kenyan universities to the extent that you're forming association of Nigerian students in Kenya.
Your fellows are all over Kenyan universities, Kenya is their most popular academic destination in the whole of east Africa.
Stop lying to yourself mr. Mafeelings
Let's do this, show me an association of Kenyan students in Nigeria, am waiting and don't type for me long emotional rants if there isn't any.

Don't speak about emotional when you are the one who is currently through emotional but sought to hide behind me by shout emotions MR Therapist.

All this long discussion bore me, was it not you people that swore than no kenyan schools in nigeria but when you were provide info to scatter that lie you went silent.
It's not a claim just help yourself out on the internet and check various global ranking that put us ahead of you. We don't worship or celebrate mediocrity .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Today you're denying yourself yet you always scream that all the projects in Kenya are funded by the Chinese government.
Be ashamed of your ignorance.

Hey dont speak to me about ignorance when that is exactly what you and your brothers are. Your project is funded by chinese loan which takes you a step closer to neocolonialism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Where's your evidence?
And am not forcing anything on you guys, the fact remains Kenyans don't flood Nigerian universities like you do in our side.

Am waiting for the evidence..

Oh please spare me. Just keep.waiting cos Sammy ain't like you that had to pick of two phones and fabricate a post, I'd I needed to deceive you I would have done exactly what you did and screenshoted it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

You can't back up your claims and you're now ranting like a mad man.
I'll forever wait for the screenshot.

@boldeddon't just try to insult me this morning simply because you can't keep your emotions in check when confronted with simple truth you this MR EMOTIONAL WAILER.
if you want to have a descent discussion with Sammy trust me I am available but if you want to show me how wayward,unruly, and arrogant you are Sammy is also ready to handle you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

[s]Save this trash to your corrupt government that has failed to combat power outages in Nigeria that has been a drawback since time immemorial, some of your fellow Nigerians knows Nigeria has a big problem with power supply and you're busy arguing to suit your ego.
Just continue making noise even in the next millennia, but still it won't change the fact that Nigeria is a big laggard in electricity supply[/s].

Emotional wailers save this for your govt most especially your corrupt power manager, all this long rants won't move your electrification rate from 15%, you need to get to work immediately grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

One thing about owerri is that white men in that city will feel so inferior with their skin color when they see how extremely light if not white those indigenous OWERIANS are cheesy grin

I swear you guys need NATIONAL THERAPY! In Kenya we don't GAF about complexion-this obsession you have is as extremely unhealthy as it is deep seated-so what if you're almost as white or even as white as Oyinbos!? Obviously to you its a point of pride:anyway your collective rantings and mumblings have revealed more of your inner psyche than you'll ever know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2019
GERALD710:

First and foremost, I have no idea who Pokers are.
Turkana are a minority community living in the North West.
The largest community in Kenya , also happens to be the wealthiest.
This is in contrast to Nigeria. The Hausa-Fulani are actually some of the poorest in Kenya.
I would show pictures of Kiambu, or Nairobi, or Mombasa or Kisumu it represents how most Kenyans, 80% of whom live in the Highlands ,the lake basin and the Coast live.
Not how the minority in the dry North live.
In contrast to Nigeria where the poorest also comprise the largest community. So showing pictures of the Northern states represents how 55% of Nigerians live.
Unlike Turkana where only 400,000 of the 900,000 people there(there is a refugee camp there, with the rest of the population.Those are not Kenyans) live out of a nation of over 50 million people.
There lies the difference.

If only facts mattered in this safe space for female autistic sufferers!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigeria Lagos Is on the same level with Sweden and Norway.

Ofc,anyone can see the resemblance-behold!?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Naijeria will never be kenyan mate. In almost all top ranking sector basing on development index no where do Naijeria come close to kenya. I don't pop in with rumours. Here are evidence. only south Africa, or maybe Egypt and partly Morocco and Namibia at some point can argue here. Best high school, best university, busiest airport, best road, tallest buildings, biggest malls, but just to mention a few smiley

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 31, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Kenyans are nothing but bunch of Uncivilized primitive monkeys.

I've noticed you guys swear up and down you've always dressed thusly when we know that's not the truth.Aren't these Igbos of the early 1900s? Why the denial,the lying while denigrating other Africans? Saffas don't do that,we Kenyans def don't do so why do you guys insist you've always dressed as commanded by missionaries?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Now apart from that huge population and maybe opapo port. Show me any other Naijerian development ranked ahead of kenya grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
These are the reasons why Nigeria cannot develop in 1 billion years. Everybody must read hear the story.

There was a Nigeria called Obinwanne Okeke he was one of the most influential Nigerian youths. He came on Forbes Magazine top 100 most influential youths in the world. He came on BBC News top 10 most influential groups in Africa. He was known as a Nigerian business magnate. He was known to have businesses all over Africa. He won a prize at the African business youth award Three times in a row .he was so influential that he went to give advice to over 3000 Nigerians in London Business School.

Now the true story is out he made all his money from do fraud and 419. He did not even have any active business it was fraud money. This is how Nigerians go all over the world shaming themselves p and praising a criminals.Obinwanne Okeke what more than 150 awards and prizes for Nigerians abroad and at home praising his business tactics. Nigerians abroad have been advised by a fraudster that's why everybody now says Nigerians are criminals.

BBC CNN and other news networks could not prove or account for his wealth. But the end of fooling the Nigerian people by putting a criminal to leave them abroad. Link of full story below

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/fbi-arrests-forbes-under-30-nigerian-obinwanne-okeke-for-dollar12m-fraud-nigerians-react/ar-AAFVMc6

Another Tobechi Onwuhara! This nigga giot at least a 100mn$!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

@boldeddon't just try to insult me this morning simply because you can't keep your emotions in check when confronted with simple truth you this MR EMOTIONAL WAILER.
if you want to have a descent discussion with Sammy trust me I am available but if you want to show me how wayward,unruly, and arrogant you are Sammy is also ready to handle you.

There's no truth you were talking about.
I've been asking you to provide the screenshot since then but all you do is just to make some stupid rants and now you're gazzling with emotions from your heart threatening me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Lagos State can rival New York city in America any time any day any place tongue kiss
this is not even Lagos state. Why are you hell bent on ridiculing your mother. I'm sure she's more sensible than this, if at all she is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

Oh please spare me. Just keep.waiting cos Sammy ain't like you that had to pick of two phones and fabricate a post, I'd I needed to deceive you I would have done exactly what you did and screenshoted it

Hahaha where's the evidence?
Why do you like crying like a woman on her periods when asked to support your claims?

Am still waiting for the screenshot you bloody liar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2019
kikuyu1:

[s]I swear you guys need NATIONAL THERAPY! In Kenya we don't GAF about complexion-this obsession you have is as extremely unhealthy as it is deep seated-so what if you're almost as white or even as white as Oyinbos!? Obviously to you its a point of pride:anyway your collective rantings and mumblings have revealed more of your inner psyche than you'll ever know[/s].

Nonsense that is to let you know not all light skin gold in nigeria are bleaching. We are bless with shinny black skin, chocolate, caramel, lights kind, brownstone. .infact we come in all shades. Just go and continue idolizing every post that rvp puy up as you usually do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

Hey dont speak to me about ignorance when that is exactly what you and your brothers are. Your project is funded by chinese loan which takes you a step closer to neocolonialism

Look at this pot calling the kettle black, you're the most ignorant Nigerian here, the other day you claimed syokimau rail station was funded by Chinese government and your lies were debunked till you couldn't afford to reply back.

Even your so called giant of Africa is highly indebted to China as we speak.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Way to dodge the post roach. wink
I hit the proverbial nerve cool

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Nairobi at night

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

Don't speak about emotional when you are the one who is currently through emotional but sought to hide behind me by shout emotions MR Therapist.

All this long discussion bore me, was it not you people that swore than no kenyan schools in nigeria but when you were provide info to scatter that lie you went silent.
It's not a claim just help yourself out on the internet and check various global ranking that put us ahead of you. We don't worship or celebrate mediocrity .

And you worship ignorance and stupidity.
Kudos.

Who claimed that there are no Kenyan students in Nigeria? You've got bad ears and eyes, I said the population of Kenyan students in Nigeria isn't overwhelming like the population of Nigerian students in Kenya.

Now give me a link or pic which shows association of Kenyan students in Nigeria because you were loudly screaming that Kenyans have flooded your unis, something which is a joke of the century to us.

I can see you're almost catching feelings.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2019
samorobo:

I want to ask you a question.. This roads is it what is it a links btw states ? For instance nairobi -kisumu, nairobi -mombassa.
If yes then I. Must say this is not a new thing or something so special they are millions of good roads that are being destroyed and rebuilt again. I just came back from enugu and I chose to use a road trip because I wanted to see how this roads are fairing . Things like this are no big deal in nigeria but I get why you guys are always amazed with things like this and I will be sharing some with rvp who happens to be the next person i am about to quote

I don't need your question, keep it for yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2019
Almost identical.

1.London
2.Nairobi

Haters go kill yourself bitches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Look at this pot calling the kettle black, you're the most ignorant Nigerian here, the other day you claimed syokimau rail station was funded by Chinese government and your lies were debunked till you couldn't afford to reply back.

Even your so called giant of Africa is highly indebted to China as we speak.

Your in more debt than Nigeria and we’ve showed you that a trillion time. once Nigeria has it’s mambilla, solar power plants and 10 000 MW power plant our economy will boom, and we will easily pay of our debt. and don’t go and say anything like China likes Kenya more than Nigeria, because china’s main trade partners in Africa are Ethiopia and Nigeria, which is why we signed a 720bn naira currency swap to ease trade. and now ahead if the US-China Trade war most companies are coming to Nigeria and Ethiopia instead of Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2019
rvp20182 unajua forum yoyote ya Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2019
gallivant:

Spot on. I don't know if it's genetic but these fools are on another level.
Bro, for people who always claim they are smarter than all Africans, Nigerians seem to be least smart if social media is anything to go by

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bro, for people who always claim they are smarter than all Africans, Nigerians seem to be least smart if social media is anything to go by

Why would social media be something to go by you do realize that Nigeria’s mobile penetration is about 120M and at least 10M of them think that Europe is in Nigeria if you ask them where is Kenya they’ll say it’s in Anambra state or something I admit that a lot of the things other Nigerians say here are dumb but no one likes they’re country to be looked down upon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2019
Kericho Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Abohboy:

Your in more debt than Nigeria and we’ve showed you that a trillion time. once Nigeria has it’s mambilla, solar power plants and 10 000 MW power plant our economy will boom, and we will easily pay of our debt. and don’t go and say anything like China likes Kenya more than Nigeria, because china’s main trade partners in Africa are Ethiopia and Nigeria, which is why we signed a 720bn naira currency swap to ease trade. and now ahead if the US-China Trade war most companies are coming to Nigeria and Ethiopia instead of Kenya.

Which trillion times?
Check both of your public and external debts, they dwarfs Kenya's or do you want to be helped to do a research?
Our debt is more sustainable than your own, remember our debt has never been written off like Nigeria whose $5 billion was written off and you'll be proud to call yourselves the giants of Africa.
With our little resources, we borrow and repay every year.

In the last fiscal budget, just $8 billion was directed towards debt repayment.
Even IMF have attested Kenya's debt sustainability grounds.
How about Nigeria with its bustling external and public debts?
You can't even fund the census exercise, your government borrowed money worth $2.3 billion to pay its civil servants, something which Kenyan government has never done.
Your country is a big shame to Africa with its huge oil wealth.

And who told you Kenya doesn't have power projects?
We recently launched Africa's largest wind farm, new geothermal plant was discovered in nakuru county having a potential of about 10,000 MW.
Our last mile connectivity target is in the year 2022 and by the time you'll be completing your power projects, we'll have clinched the 100% electrification rate as we'll also launch nuclear energy programme by then.

You claim Chinese companies are flooding Nigeria and Ethiopia yet chunk of their regional offices are based in Nairobi in the whole of Africa, not to mention AVIC headquarters is being constructed in Nairobi.

You people are just stubborn with repetitive arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:

They've suit themselves with some stupid egos, they like screaming to be the smartest Africans yet countries which are more smarter and progressive than them don't make noise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5176) (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.