Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,953 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6337265 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

They've suit themselves with some stupid egos, they like screaming to be the smartest Africans yet countries which are more smarter and progressive than them don't make noise.
yes, precisely. Their " Giant of Africa" moniker kills me everytime. Giant with a bus top for an airport grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:
Almost identical.

1.London
2.Nairobi

Haters go kill yourself bitches.
be careful, they'll credit "oyinbo" for it. They never see good in blackness

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2019
Abohboy:

Stop posting pics of ogun and ekiti state. because now in Lagos over 100 000 people have been hired and they have started clearing all vegetal nuisance and garbage along highways. and replacing it with neat grass and trees, so I doubt that is Lagos unless it is on the outskirts

I have never been to a kitty state and I do not even know where it is regardless of taking pictures of the place

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
yes, precisely. Their " Giant of Africa" moniker kills me everytime. Giant with a bus top for an airport grin grin

You'd imagine, they're in every African Facebook group just making this stupid rant that we care less about, the worst thing is that they're busy flooding African nations come rain come sunshine which are more progressive than them in search of opportunities.
With that giant ego, why don't they stay in their so called giant of Africa cause other Africans barely flood their country, just ask a random Kenyan here, our most popular destination in Africa isn't Nigeria and it has never been.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
be careful, they'll credit "oyinbo" for it. They never see good in blackness

They'll shout whites whites out of jealousy.
They're fvcking racists and they should go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Nigerians are the only negroes who are smart enough to con a white man, Nigerians don't scam other blacks cos we are not like those xenophobic fools who attack their fellow blacks.

I think your head is mad how many Kenyans are South Africans including other Africans have been duped by Nigerians. So many recently there was one in a nightclub in Ghana where he was beaten up seriously for trying to do a Ghanaian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

You'd imagine, they're in every African Facebook group just making this stupid rant that we care less about, the worst thing is that they're busy flooding African nations come rain come sunshine which are more progressive than them in search of opportunities.
With that giant ego, why don't they stay in their so called giant of Africa cause other Africans barely flood their country, just ask a random Kenyan here, our most popular destination in Africa isn't Nigeria and it has never been.
I sometimes think it's a sort of a coping mechanism. If you live under that hardship you must find a way to make reality hit less hard so they devise all these funny delusions about themselves, "smartest Africans , Giant of Africa"/ nonsense to make themselves feel better

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

They'll shout whites whites out of jealousy.
They're fvcking racists and they should go to hell.
the love they have for the white man is so abnormal it's heartbreaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Save this trash to your corrupt government that has failed to combat power outages in Nigeria that has been a drawback since time immemorial, some of your fellow Nigerians knows Nigeria has a big problem with power supply and you're busy arguing to suit your ego.
Just continue making noise even in the next millennia, but still it won't change the fact that Nigeria is a big laggard in electricity supply.

It is not only electricity. Nigeria is behind in nearly every aspect. Technology manufacturing processing export and a lot more sectors
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

in that Nigeria v Kenya thread, the first pic of Kenya killed the whole thread and yet they're still forcing the issue, just out of empty pride grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2019
kikuyu1:

Ofc,anyone can see the resemblance-behold!?

It is difficult starting a conversation with all of this Nigerian illiterate which good is bad and bad is good for them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Abohboy:

Your in more debt than Nigeria and we’ve showed you that a trillion time. once Nigeria has it’s mambilla, solar power plants and 10 000 MW power plant our economy will boom, and we will easily pay of our debt. and don’t go and say anything like China likes Kenya more than Nigeria, because china’s main trade partners in Africa are Ethiopia and Nigeria, which is why we signed a 720bn naira currency swap to ease trade. and now ahead if the US-China Trade war most companies are coming to Nigeria and Ethiopia instead of Kenya.

Aaarghhh nigga,we told you-paragraphs,punctuation! I almost got a stomach ache reading that incoherent poo!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cossano(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2019
There is a worrying trend in Nairobi, especially Nairobi east, the influx of illegal migrants from other African countries, taking over small business opportunities from the native Kenyans, the govt of kenya must wake up now before this illegal migration reaches crisis levels. From Congolese to Nigerians to rwandese to Tanzanians, its beginning to annoy me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2019
Shma:
Naijeria will never be kenyan mate. In almost all top ranking sector basing on development index no where do Naijeria come close to kenya. I don't pop in with rumours. Here are evidence. only south Africa, or maybe Egypt and partly Morocco and Namibia at some point can argue here. Best high school, best university, busiest airport, best road, tallest buildings, biggest malls, but just to mention a few smiley

Best roads? Hello no. The rank you posted was visitors opinions not scientific research and Algerian guy did elaborated this to us.
It is not reliable since a person can visit a place with worse roads in your country a give you 1/10 rating without considering the better part of your country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

There's no any tribalism in Kenya, in fact some regions in western and rift valley parts of Kenya are more developed than the central parts of Kenya, you're just a stupid old man, you never know what you do talk about

With our capitalism, we're still 30 years ahead of you hateful Tanzanian fools, if you have balls I dare you show me the landless Kenyans.

Yes we've got many research institutions over here, when it comes to innovation and research, we're 50 years ahead of you, Tanzania has never invented anything which can be an innovative solution provider to the society, your work is just to project some stupid hatred to others attributed to your ujamaa failures and nonsense.
Check the list of the most innovative countries in Africa, your stupid hateful country is nowhere to be seen.

Tanzanians are the most laziest peeps in Africa, you've got all abundance of free gifts of nature but you can't properly equip yourselves with them to make your country look the most prosperous but it's the least prosperous.In east African, you're trailing as being the most laziest peeps.You poverty stricken fools have flooded the streets of most Kenyan towns billing themselves as poor beggars.

You keep on derailing this thread while trying harder to make your country relevant yet it's nowhere to be seen on the map when it comes to innovation, infrastructure, economy, sports, education, democracy etc.

Deluded guy, Your country is filled with more poors than Tanzania yet you are still talking about poverty in Tanzania.
36.1% of Kenyans are living under poverty while 22.8% of Tanzanians are under poverty yet you are loud mouthing about Tanzania.

You are talking about infrastructure when your 90% of your road networks are unpaved while 14.9% of Tanzania's 86477km roads are paved which are more than your total 12+thousands road network.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

You need to understand the problem about Nigerians. They are illiterate which cannot think or do not know what they are doing 88% of people in Nigeria do not know why they go and vote. 62 percent of Nigerians in Britain do not know why they go and vote. The former president of South Africa thabo mbeki said Nigerians do not know the difference between left and right good and bad. Now you can see it here most Nigerian people do not even know what they are doing. They do not know the difference between development and destruction because they are illiterate.

A Nigerian will run to another country and start fooling himself when you want to deport him that's when his true colours show. I have worked at their Embassy in Botswana before so I know them a lot. The only thing Nigerians know how to do is follow one criminal after another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

There's no any tribalism in Kenya, in fact some regions in western and rift valley parts of Kenya are more developed than the central parts of Kenya, you're just a stupid old man, you never know what you do talk about

With our capitalism, we're still 30 years ahead of you hateful Tanzanian fools, if you have balls I dare you show me the landless Kenyans.

Yes we've got many research institutions over here, when it comes to innovation and research, we're 50 years ahead of you, Tanzania has never invented anything which can be an innovative solution provider to the society, your work is just to project some stupid hatred to others attributed to your ujamaa failures and nonsense.
Check the list of the most innovative countries in Africa, your stupid hateful country is nowhere to be seen.

Tanzanians are the most laziest peeps in Africa, you've got all abundance of free gifts of nature but you can't properly equip yourselves with them to make your country look the most prosperous but it's the least prosperous.In east African, you're trailing as being the most laziest peeps.You poverty stricken fools have flooded the streets of most Kenyan towns billing themselves as poor beggars.

You keep on derailing this thread while trying harder to make your country relevant yet it's nowhere to be seen on the map when it comes to innovation, infrastructure, economy, sports, education, democracy etc.

You said, "Check the list of the most innovative countries in Africa Tz is nowhere to be seen". Real? Ok this is the list below and we are 7th.
Kenya lead with most unemployed people/ youth in East africa do you know that. 17.3% of Kenyans are unemployed while 6% for Uganda and Tanzania. I think you don't read that much or you have low IQ and i am sorry for that if you think is an insult.

Yes Tanzania will not doing well as previous year in Democracy index but we will still above you. We don't have your tribal politics here. Anyone can be an MP or elected in different positions in any place wherever he want regardless of his colour
,religion or ethnicity which that doesn't matter in Kenya.

Do you think your tribal alliances politics is the real democracy. Is Democracy not the government of the people by the people for the people? I doubt that your government has always been the gov of all Kenyans.
There were tribes or people who were feel neglected by previous governments that's why you have now federal government. I would agree Uhuru have tried to bring kenyans together and make them feel Central government care for them although not all Kenyans will agree with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I think your head is mad how many Kenyans are South Africans including other Africans have been duped by Nigerians. So many recently there was one in a nightclub in Ghana where he was beaten up seriously for trying to do a Ghanaian
prove it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
cossano:
There is a worrying trend in Nairobi, especially Nairobi east, the influx of illegal migrants from other African countries, taking over small business opportunities from the native Kenyans, the govt of kenya must wake up now before this illegal migration reaches crisis levels. From Congolese to Nigerians to rwandese to Tanzanians, its beginning to annoy me.
xenophobic Aggressor spotted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
mysticwarrior:
prove it

In fact I found out the bar wan won by a Nigeria and Nigerians were attacked in it

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Kenyans have been talking about HDI like there is large gap between Tanzania and Kenya, poor stupid lazy unemployed youth. Kenyan has 0.59 rating while Tanzania has 0.538 rating in the index. You should forget talking about literacy rate because Kenya has 78%( UNESCO 2015) while Tanzania has 80.3( UNESCO 2015).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
This are the true Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Acadavah:

Best roads? Hello no. The rank you posted was visitors opinions not scientific research and Algerian guy did elaborated this to us.
It is not reliable since a person can visit a place with worse roads in your country a give you 1/10 rating without considering the better part of your country.
we can't refute the fact that some of our roads are mess. And that is why we have been ranked position seven behind countries like codeivore, Rwanda and others but not naijeria. Our government is trying it's best to fix the mess. And once again here are top ten countries in Africa with the best roads, now from different sources. Hope this will help disabuse your mind smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
The funny thing about this stupid KiberaMonkey coward is how he dies for 2days after a good scissors kick to his smelly mouth. grin Only to rise again and start crying all over nairaland. grin

Stop lying to yourself fencesitter. You can't kill a fly. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Shma:
Naijeria will never be kenyan mate. In almost all top ranking sector basing on development index no where do Naijeria come close to kenya. I don't pop in with rumours. Here are evidence. only south Africa, or maybe Egypt and partly Morocco and Namibia at some point can argue here. Best high school, best university, busiest airport, best road, tallest buildings, biggest malls, but just to mention a few smiley
Everything you mentioned we beat you black and blue grin grin every fvcking thing you listed we ranked ahead of you idiots. Bring the list here let's see the date. Stop bringing fake news here grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Shma:
we can't refute the fact that some of our roads are mess. And that is why we have been ranked position seven behind countries like codeivore, Rwanda and others but not naijeria. Our government is trying it's best to fix the mess. And once again here are top ten countries in Africa with the best roads, now from different sources. Hope this will help disabuse your mind smiley
Oga stop rambling like an animal you're grin all those ranking are just nonsense. We know how quality roads looks like. You don't have quality roads in that shitthol. I wonder who's even doing those ranking sef. I have never seen any quality roads from your shitthol. Show us yours roads both old and new let's us show you guys ours and compare grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Shma:
Now apart from that huge population and maybe opapo port. Show me any other Naijerian development ranked ahead of kenya grin grin.
Apart from huge slums and starvation. What else are you ahead of us. Hunger I guess grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bro, for people who always claim they are smarter than all Africans, Nigerians seem to be least smart if social media is anything to go by
Why are you crying Mr zubu criminal grin we're small than you bombastic criminals grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
Everything you mentioned we beat you black and blue grin grin every fvcking thing you listed we ranked ahead of you idiots. Bring the list here let's see the date. Stop bringing fake news here grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yobeezy:
Almost identical.

1.London
2.Nairobi

Haters go kill yourself bitches.
E pain am? grin kill ourselves for only one slummish city grin you're the haters here because you're in a Nigeria forum arguing nonsense argument with Nigerians all because you want to let the world knows that you're better than Nigeria. Thunder fire all of una there grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
Why are you crying Mr zubu criminal grin we're small than you bombastic criminals grin grin
ok cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
Problemkid1:
Apart from huge slums and starvation. What else are you ahead of us. Hunger I guess grin grin
good question. Apart from starvation and slums what else are you ahead of us. ?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.