Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327406 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5190) (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are empty upstairs! I think that is due to massive starvation in Kenya.
SADC isn't a club of starving fellows. Its an economic and security bloc.Tanzania is the leader of SADC.we are one of the founding members.

A serious leader wouldn't get their plane confiscated by those you claim to lead. You are a founding member for a South African dominated union just like you are a founding member of Kenyan dominated EAC. You see Tanzania belongs in the fringes of civilization since its inception.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
Nachota pesa huku wewe unaongea ufala

Jenga Tanzania uchote huko. Mkimbizi! lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
gallivant:

A serious leader wouldn't get their plane confiscated by those you claim to lead. You are a founding member for a South African dominated union just like you are a founding member of Kenyan dominated EAC. You see Tanzania belongs in the fringes of civilization since its inception.
look at your foolishness!
The chairman is Tanzanian
The general Secretary is Tanzanian
The founding member is also Tanzania

So who is a big guy in SADC? Mind u,there are more nations which are in bed with Tz than any other members
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
look at your foolishness!
The chairman is Tanzanian
The general Secretary is Tanzanian
The founding member is also Tanzania

So who is a big guy in SADC? Mind u,there are more nations which are in bed with Tz than any other members

Those are just titles. South Africa literally runs SADC. That's why they confiscated your plane at will and there is nothing you can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzanians aren't holy people. No one claimed that! So are Kenyans or other Africans any better than us?

But let's not forget..
Kenyans are dying in their starvation, but they don't care. Instead u complain of a lady who is twerking in Tanzania? Hypocrisy

Many Africans are killed by terrorism, but you don't care.Instead you complain about ladies twerking in Tanzania? Hypocrisy grin grin

Tribalism is still killing Kenyans,but yet,you don't care.You complain about a lady twerking in non tribalist Tanzania? Hypocrisy

Ethiopian came and killed 12 Kenyans in Kenya just recently. That doesn't get your attention. Instead, you are complaining of Tz twerking

Your people lack toilets which is a serious health hazard.Yet,you complain of Tanzania's ladies who are just twerking! Hypocrisy!

Should I mention slums? Your corruption? Debts? Fying toilets? Or pokot fellows who use gumboots as a tumbler? Tell me Mr hypocrite
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Will smith is in Serengeti national park in Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Very good I have met somebody which nose Lagos a bit. The vehicle which we took came down from third mainland Bridge then it went straight on the same road to Lagos Island from Lagos Island it follow the road straight down to Victoria Island immediately you come down from the flyover to Victoria Island there is United States consulate general on your left side. When you go past United States consulate general about 2 kilometres you will see the sign post if you go further down you will see a lot of new construction. Game right at the bottom of Victoria Island is I think where they are doing the oil refinery. Where that signpost is on top there is some new dredging going on. It was difficult for me because the vehicle was moving and it did not stop and somebody was trying to explain to me where we are

but this is not lagos, i mean the taxi colours? cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
South Africa at it again. They are attacking other Africans, these people need prayers embarassed embarassed cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wuoche:
South Africa at it again. They are attacking other Africans, these people need prayers embarassed embarassed cry
About 100 cars have been torched.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
About 100 cars have been torched.
Why can't they just tell other nationals to leave in peace and spare their lives?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fears Of Xenophobia In Tanzania As Magufuli Chases Foreigners In Tanzania

East Africa’s popular president of the moment, Magufuli Pombe has began an exercise to get rid of foreigners in the region those without work permits and those with part time job permits.

http://www.ghafla.com/fears-of-xenophobia-in-tanzania-as-magufuli-chases-foreigners-in-tanzania-in-operation-timua-kenyans-among-the-affected-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
I might not be the biggest fan of Nigeria and Nigerians but I believe that fairness must prevail. The criminal Nigerians shouldn't be generalized with the majority who are non-criminal.In Kenya,we deport foreign criminals,we don't kill or beat them up on the streets.
Wuoche:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
gallivant:
Fears Of Xenophobia In Tanzania As Magufuli Chases Foreigners In Tanzania

http://www.ghafla.com/fears-of-xenophobia-in-tanzania-as-magufuli-chases-foreigners-in-tanzania-in-operation-timua-kenyans-among-the-affected-photos/
So do u want Tanzania to be a lawless nation where by unknown guy should come and work without permits? Doing a check up on work permits is it xenophobia? Which country in this world can someone go and and work without documents?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
gallivant:
Malawians flee xenophobic attacks in Tanzania

https://www.nyasatimes.com/malawians-flee-xenophobic-attacks-in-tanzania/
Which attack is that? Just sending guys to their countries doesn't make a nation xenophobic

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Serengeti

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which attack is that? Just sending guys to their countries doesn't make a nation xenophobic

Kazikazi:
So do u want Tanzania to be a lawless nation where by unknown guy should come and work without permits? Doing a check up on work permits is it xenophobia? Which country in this world can someone go and and work without documents?

So do you think South Africans want undocumented people all over their country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jonraid:
I might not be the biggest fan of Nigeria and Nigerians but I believe that fairness must prevail. The criminal Nigerians shouldn't be generalized with the majority who are non-criminal.In Kenya,we deport foreign criminals,we don't kill or beat them up on the streets.

Let the truth be told most of this Nigerians are criminals. This is not the problem in South Africa if you are a boss wanna Zimbabwean namibian even a Tanzania they we regard you as a Nigeria because of the behaviour of Nigerians. Just look at America 75% of Nigerians have committed fraud in the last 10 years. The truth of the matter is Nigerians are disgracing the image of black Africa. Anywhere you go in the world once you are a black they begin to regard you as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
keuz:

but this is not lagos, i mean the taxi colours? cool cool cool
No some of the pictures now are from ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
To all Africans here do you enjoy my pictures

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
The power of the giant has arrived

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
gallivant:

So do you think South Africans want undocumented people all over their country?
They don't want black Africans. Weather you are documented or not they don't care.That's why in these attacks,they don't bother to check if you are illegal or not.So don't confuse these issues. When any gov in this world do immigration check ups,that doesn't mean its xenophobia. That's why we have passports and IDs for identification and security reasons.
I don't know about how u do in Kenya.But in Tz, we even produce IDs when booking a hotel room,that is for security reasons not otherwise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Land of the criminal worshippers

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
:Ds

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
I know Nigeria's have a loudmouth why don't they go and save their brothers in South Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I know Nigeria's have a loudmouth why don't they go and save their brothers in South Africa

What you just said is one of the most insecure and idiotic things you could ever say how would you feel if your childhood friend was forced to jump off a 10 storey building and when he landed he was burnt alive by the cruel people how would you feel after reading this we should be boycotting and sanctioning South Africa not making dumb jokes and being completely inconsiderate of how other people feel about the xenophobic attacks or what has happened to them in the time

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
gallivant:
Malawians flee xenophobic attacks in Tanzania

https://www.nyasatimes.com/malawians-flee-xenophobic-attacks-in-tanzania/

This was in 2013 when Kagame got upsetted by Tanzania beat those M23 and Malawi Tanzania disagreement over the border in lake Malawi. Kikwete did that to avoid espionage especially from Rwanda.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Enjoy the lovely Botswana people from around. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jonraid:
every country does this.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelsonebby(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Problemkid1:
How sure are you that, those pictures are Nigeria. I wanna know
you don't even travel.. Lol

Na Ibadan be dat 100%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelsonebby(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stevoh18:
Translation, "millions of lazy Tanzanians gathering to receive free money"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5190) (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.