Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,249 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327340 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
68816419:

To prove that, Black south Africans are nothing without White South Africans(in Sports and economy ) and that ,only 1 Gold medal would have been won if the whites hadn't participated at the concluded Africa games .
the only thing you actually succeeded proving is that you have a poor image of yourself and you see yourself as inferior to white people just like the majority of Nigerians I keep encountering on line. In short you're just a coon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jonraid:
I might not be the biggest fan of Nigeria and Nigerians but I believe that fairness must prevail. The criminal Nigerians shouldn't be generalized with the majority who are non-criminal.In Kenya,we deport foreign criminals,we don't kill or beat them up on the streets.
That's where I give you guys respect. And that's where I love your country? There are a lot of Nigerians in your country. Some are scammers and Criminals but I have never in my life heard xenophobic attack in Kenya. Instead you deport the bad ones and leave the good ones. Or you rather take them to police.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Enjoy the lovely Botswana people from around. cool
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
nelsonebby:
you don't even travel.. Lol

Na Ibadan be dat 100%
My Brother I dey travel well but I never travel go IB city oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nelsonebby(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:
I love the second picture. Beautiful
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Jonraid:
I might not be the biggest fan of Nigeria and Nigerians but I believe that fairness must prevail. The criminal Nigerians shouldn't be generalized with the majority who are non-criminal.In Kenya,we deport foreign criminals,we don't kill or beat them up on the streets.
One reason why Kenyan 2007-2008 skirmishes ended was because the governmentcame strong an made it clear that crap is not entertained..
I think the first time S.A was faced with ths xenophobic stuff the police did not help much...the local tasted the blood an like they said the rest is history..you don't go back..
Why can't the S.A govt deport ths guys whether legal or illegal...it doesn't matter..what matters is to stop the killings..mob psychology is a precipitate for wickedness. .I get it the southies space has been violated by ths Africans, but the Savage need to stop..could be me next time while visiting that gal you know..
We don't kill em naijas here, we deport with extreme civility..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
What are you talking? Are you hungry? I think u are very stupid.
Countries like Nigeria and Zambia are condemning these things.but you,a starving fellow supports these hooliganism in SA?

must you live in South Africa
you have your own country Tanzania

please go back to Tanzania no one will distrurb you with xenophobic attacks

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are empty upstairs! I think that is due to massive starvation in Kenya.
SADC isn't a club of starving fellows. Its an economic and security bloc.Tanzania is the leader of SADC.we are one of the founding members.

the economy of South Africa is almost the same as the whole of SADC countries combined

Tanzania is the leader of SADC while South Africa is about to auction your airbus and you govt is busy issuing empty threats

South African is busy kicking your butts in South Africa
and your busy complaining online who is the boss now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
You doesn't know what is going on in SADC currently. Many neighboring nations are bored of SA. Do u know SA truck drivers don't pass in Zim currently because of how they did to foreign truck drivers in SA? Do u know if these nations stops using SA products,more than 300,000 workers will loose jobs in SA because of that? Do u know how many people from Zimbabwe,zambia are coming to stock in Dar es salaam instead of Jo'burg just because of these attacks?

You left us an joined the southies..feel the burn man..we just ordered popcorn for the show.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
Nachota pesa huku wewe unaongea ufala

enda uchote pesa Tanzania kwani Tanzania hakuna pesa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
look at your foolishness!
The chairman is Tanzanian
The general Secretary is Tanzanian
The founding member is also Tanzania

So who is a big guy in SADC? Mind u,there are more nations which are in bed with Tz than any other members

while south Afrika confiscated your plane and you did nothing about it

lame leaders and ceremonial titles

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Abohboy:

Even though that’s the case Nigeria has potential to be a very great nation and America would probably want Nigeria in it’s side more than it would want SA population, economy, Military Nigeria can help America to dig into Africa and kick out Chinese influence which what they want

Well am not denying that Nigeria can be a great nation but fact remains it got little influence on African matters..actually have noted Ghana is seen as good model in West Africa than Nigeria. .
About China influence well let's be open about it..we invited them fact...For now American can do nothing about Chinese in africa. .actually it's not even in africa alone..Chinese are having much influence in many lands as much as America doest like it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah you are right. Its all about benefits. Who will want to support SA instead of naija in economic terms?
Kazi lemme educate you about stuff happening today...Trump has raised tarrifs for most of Chinese goods..The chinese have retaliated but not much as Americans. The chinese got a hidden card...it's called rare earth minerals..they control almost 80% of them (processed)..ths minerals drive everything we using today. .
This is the catch..apparently South African got alot ths stuff an Americans are so happy about it.The most important country in africa today to Americans is South Africa..fact..an also because they got em white folks..ask Trump grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2019
tylann:

while northern Nigeria is full of refugee camps
your government doesn't give a f.uck but it is very concerned about floods happening else where in the continent

did your government help Nigerians who were affected by floods recently ??
Remember they commissioned a statue for Zuma grin if we had one here an kenyans wanachapwa huko sa. .we could tare it down..fact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2019
gallivant:

Without SA there is no SADC. If South Africa kicked out the undocumented immigrants some countries in SADC like Tz would collapse due to lack of remittances.
Seriously kazi remits anything from his jikos sales.. grin wonder s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are empty upstairs! I think that is due to massive starvation in Kenya.
SADC isn't a club of starving fellows. Its an economic and security bloc.Tanzania is the leader of SADC.we are one of the founding members.

SADD is an economic and security bloc grin grin

Truth be told ya all suckers for S.A...south Africa is just another China for you SADC wanabe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
look at your foolishness!
The chairman is Tanzanian
The general Secretary is Tanzanian
The founding member is also Tanzania

So who is a big guy in SADC? Mind u,there are more nations which are in bed with Tz than any other members

Kazi who is selling to who? Question...wake up niggas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2019
gallivant:

Those are just titles. South Africa literally runs SADC. That's why they confiscated your plane at will and there is nothing you can do about it.

If it was Kenya ,they could have burned our chicks down again.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
Will smith is in Serengeti national park in Tanzania

Obama is Kenyan ..fact...no need to keep on bragging grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
About 100 cars have been torched.
Rudi home msee.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2019
gallivant:
Malawians flee xenophobic attacks in Tanzania

https://www.nyasatimes.com/malawians-flee-xenophobic-attacks-in-tanzania/
Hypocrites spotted again undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which attack is that? Just sending guys to their countries doesn't make a nation xenophobic
Threatening to beat an rape them...wacha zako kaka..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Google Botswana my Frend. ..it's a country ya can't compare with..dact

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Meanwhile. Mombasa city kenya

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2019
After reading lots of opinion on South African media yesterday, I will simply attribute this primitive behavior to jealousy and laziness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by slaughteringNG: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2019
South African holy Warriors slaughtering Nigerian criminals. Thank you my South African Brothers Botswana are 100% beside you

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by slaughteringNG: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2019
South African holy Warriors have taken the fight to Nigerian criminals on all fronts in South Africa. Nigerians in South Africa are now hiding in the caves mountains and Forest. There is no way for Nigerian criminals to hide in South Africa anymore
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by slaughteringNG: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2019
Yesterday night I got into a argument on nairaland with Nigerians and they deactivated my account again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by slaughteringNG: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2019
wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Obama is Kenyan ..fact...no need to keep on bragging grin
Obama is american.He has american citizenship. He was born in america and became the president of america.Stop your lies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5191) (5192) (5193) (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.