Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336152 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
the truth, u say... is only in ur subconscious, not in reality.

The pakistanis and bangleshis looted shop, what would u say of that?

Brainless mofo...
you don't understand what collateral damage is, I'd day you're the brainless one here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
lemme ask you a simple question. Who would you stand, your own child stealing from you or your neighbor's child?

Why is it that even when a crime is committed by a Mozambican, people assume it's a Nigerian first?

Surely it'd your child bit 90% of the crime committed in SA are conducted by your own criminal thugs who engage in Roberry, rape, drugs e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

iam not a supporter of xenophobic attacks

I said if the South African govt had the will to solve this issue of xenophobic attacks they could have done it long time ago xenophobic attacks in South Africa didn't start yesterday
so what is the South African govt waiting for ?

xenophobic attacks target both legal and illegal immigrants
but mostly legal migrants suffer the most
and that uber driver was one of the unfortunate cases
the South African is a horror show bro. They are too focused on their infighting and endless conferences to notice anything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Surely it'd your child bit 90% of the crime committed in SA are conducted by your own criminal thugs who engage in Roberry, rape, drugs e.t.c
what I'm trying to say you won't tolerate anyone else's child stealing from you, you'll show him the door right away, however you'll be more lenient to you child doing the same. Nigerians too won't tolerate South Africans doing crime in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
dude, most africans in SA dont migrate there cos its d most industrialized african nation, there's no job for them in major industries just as d blacks in SA dont have it too, it'll shock u to note that nigeria has more foreigners than SA! Immigrants go to where they can make money, be it sri lanka or afganistan, as long as they sniff opportunity to make money in their line of biz, it has nothing to do with being developed or not..

The ones constituting xenophobic attack are just bunch of savages, they're just filled with d highest form of inferiority complex, they couldn't even compete with the innocent small shop owners or menial jobbers, they're only discerning their stupidity on foreigners to hide their flaws.

A stupid country where the whites of less than 10% control majority of their economy. The blacks just make d numbers.

Nonsense!

people migrate for various reasons

but believe me most Africans in South Africa are looking for greener pastures and better quality of life

and that is why I said it lies with the individual if he or she thinks money is more important than life then it is up to them
they were willing to take the risk to South Africa let them live with the consequences
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

things will calm down

and people will start again struggling for South African visas
u dont think u know anything about international relations or lets call it continental relations.

If africa nations decide to santion SA cos of this xenophobic attack...... even SA wont be alright for that period of time.

All these ur baseless talks is just too deficient.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
u dont think u know anything about international relations or lets call it continental relations.

If africa nations decide to santion SA cos of this xenophobic attack...... even SA wont be alright for that period of time.

All these ur baseless talks is just too deficient.

this is not the first time xenophobic attacks are happening in South Africa

xenophobic attacks around 07/08 were worse than this African nations did nothing
xenophobic attacks in 2015 were also deadly African nations did nothing
so what makes you think they will act now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you don't understand what collateral damage is, I'd day you're the brainless one here
no, its not about collateral damage, even collateral damage is not d needed word here, u're just too brainless....

Ur people said "foreigners are taking their jobs".. and that's d major cause of xenophobic attack, it's not about nigerians spoiling or african nationals in SA.

Try to spin debate with dumb saffers like urself, not a person thats wise enough to tutor u scoundrels.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:22am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the South African is a horror show bro. They are too focused on their infighting and endless conferences to notice anything

the South African govt is busy fighting corruption and reviving the economy etc
resolving xenophobic attacks is hardly in the agenda

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
thunder strike u there!!! U mofo!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

this is not the first time xenophobic attacks are happening in South Africa

xenophobic attacks around 07/08 were worse than this African nations did nothing
xenophobic attacks in 2015 were also deadly African nations did nothing
so what makes you think they will act now
guy, forget about it.

That irongalaxy guy is just pissing me off

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
no, its not about collateral damage, even collateral damage is not d needed word here, u're just too brainless....

Ur people said "foreigners are taking their jobs".. and that's d major cause of xenophobic attack, it's not about nigerians spoiling or african nationals in SA.

Try to spin debate with dumb saffers like urself, not a person thats wise enough to tutor u scoundrels.
call me brainless all you want but I'm South African, I know exactly what's happening while you're over there speculating. Jobs aren't exactly the number one reason people are doing this since mostly these foreigners are low skilled anyways. The number one issue is crime and chaos that has characterized the Johannesburg CBD for many years now. And it's more Nigerophobia than Afrophobia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

people migrate for various reasons

but believe me most Africans in South Africa are looking for greener pastures and better quality of life

and that is why I said it lies with the individual if he or she thinks money is more important than life then it is up to them
they were willing to take the risk to South Africa let them live with the consequences

the bolded is PURE LIE!

Most africans migrating to SA go for businesses, mostly small scale, people dont migrate to SA for greener pasture when most of the blacks over there are not even in the green pasture.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

first South Africans will attack any foreigner whether you are legal or illegal immigrant they don't care as long as you are not a South African

South Africa is the most developed and industrialized country in Africa so it attracts more immigrants compared to other African countries

most of us will be worried if there is an influx of foreigners in there cities or towns
and most of those foreigners are willing to work for miniscule wages leading to unemployment among South Africans and some of those foreigners are criminals
tell me now why won't the South Africans get frustrated and start attacking foreigners left and right

I don't know how the South African govt works but I know if it was committed to solve the xenophobic issue it could have done that decades ago
but now xenophobic attacks is not their priority
they will just condem it and issue apologies and life will go on

It doesn't have to do with development. The chinese,lebanese that are coming here to make money and remitting a large chunk back home does that mean nigeria is more developed than them....it's all about the insane inferior idea that revolves round their brain

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
guy, forget about it.

That irongalaxy guy is just pissing me off
well you've pissing us off for decades too. Sorry for saying what you don't wanna hear but your people are the probably the most hated nationality in SA. It's just the truth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
call me brainless all you want but I'm South African, I know exactly what's happening while you're over there speculating. Jobs aren't exactly the number one reason people are doing this since mostly these foreigners are low skilled anyways. The number one issue is crime and chaos that has characterized the Johannesburg CBD for many years now. And it's more Nigerophobia than Afrophobia

thank u for systematically admitting that u're brainless n couldn't string the right word to make a comprehensive post.....

If the number one issue is crime, are saffers not the master of crime for a long time in africa? If its about crime, why loot innocent people's shop? Do u cleanse crime by commiting more crime?

Guy, u're just plain stupid..... don't have the right adjective for u right now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
dude, most africans in SA dont migrate there cos its d most industrialized african nation, there's no job for them in major industries just as d blacks in SA dont have it too, it'll shock u to note that nigeria has more foreigners than SA! Immigrants go to where they can make money, be it sri lanka or afganistan, as long as they sniff opportunity to make money in their line of biz, it has nothing to do with being developed or not..

The ones constituting xenophobic attack are just bunch of savages, they're just filled with d highest form of inferiority complex, they couldn't even compete with the innocent small shop owners or menial jobbers, they're only discerning their stupidity on foreigners to hide their flaws.

A stupid country where the whites of less than 10% control majority of their economy. The blacks just make d numbers.

Nonsense!

As a black south africa your destiny has already been decided right from when you were conceived. As a black man living in SA you are entitled to low paying jobs while a white SA MAN IS entitled to the highest paying jobs and if you happen to be mixed then you are entitled to unemployment .. so what green pasture and development is he talking about. Or a black foreigners going to be treated any different from the actual black SA folks?

We all know where black SA live and were white SA Lives in that country. The gap and segregation is massively wide
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:36am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
well you've pissing us off for decades too. Sorry for saying what you don't wanna hear but your people are the probably the most hated nationality in SA. It's just the truth
yeah, right..... just deport them instead of behaving like uncircumcised savages.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
thank u for systematically admitting that u're brainless n couldn't string the right word to make a comprehensive post.....

If the number one issue is crime, are saffers not the master of crime for a long time in africa? If its about crime, why loot innocent people's shop? Do u cleanse crime by commiting more crime?

Guy, u're just plain stupid..... don't have the right adjective for u right now.

It's not about crime but it a way those SA criminals are trying to conduct a generally accepted crime. If you so hate them and want to attack them why destroy their shop and share items amongst eachother like it's some fvcking compensation. .. it gust amother standard form of arm robbery organized by SA thugs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

Busy fighting corruption and reviving the economy?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
yeah, right..... just deport them instead of behaving like uncircumcised savages.
you mean like you when you maim each other for human parts?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:

nope, Nigerians have the worst reputation of crime of any nation in Africa, why do you think everyone is wary of you? Were those arrested in the US South Africans? If I'm stupid, then it's either you're in denial or ignorant

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

By stealing from the white and giving to the blacks like it's their fvcking compensation from the apartheid war. Why not work for it but damn NO they prefer depending on govt stipend and then venting their anger on foreigners.
Infact I kinda feel their govt are the ones beating this drum , because it's not reasonable and imaginable that some group of jobless,future less thugs will gather at various part of the country, United with one goal which is to kill,destroy and loot and tge govt end up doing nothing. .there is more to it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Isn't this because of your criminal antics?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Busy fighting corruption and reviving the economy?

The silliest way to support xenophobia and bootlace the SAN assess
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

By stealing from the white and giving to the blacks like it's their fvcking compensation from the apartheid war. Why not work for it but damn NO they prefer depending on govt stipend and then venting their anger on foreigners.
Infact I kinda feel their govt are the ones beating this drum , because it's not reasonable and imaginable that some group of jobless,future less thugs will gather at various part of the country, United with one goal which is to kill,destroy and loot and tge govt end up doing nothing. .there is more to it
if the South African officials steal, aren't they stealing from the taxpayer? Are white people the only tax payers? You guys and your white worship
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you mean like you when you maim each other for human parts?
no, like u do down south.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
I once saw a similar case in Germany, does that now mean Germany is into juju fetishism like you? Spin it the way you want but we all know you're the capital of archaic backward practices
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
nope, Nigerians have the worst reputation of crime of any nation in Africa, why do you think everyone is wary of you? Were those arrested in the US South Africans? If I'm stupid, then it's either you're in denial or ignorant

You are making it seems like it a criminal case when it's clearly wasn't stated. You also forgot to mention that they offered tge same terms to the Russians, Vietnamese, Mongolia and two other nations alongside Nigeria. You also forgot to mention that is is a voluntarily, No body is forcing you buy it is a program deigned to help this citizen start a new life in their respective countries. Now tell are Russians, Vietnamese also criminals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
yeah, we have worse reputation for crime in africa because d number of people perpetuating it is more in nigeria than every other country just as we're more than every other african country... and secondly because of our undisputed internet scam.

But when it comes to internal crime, nigeria is still a learner compared with SA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:

Don't mnd him. He is trying to play the saint card when clearly they engage in cannibalism and butchering of human parts

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I once saw a similar case in Germany, does that now mean Germany is into juju fetishism like you? Spin it the way you want but we all know you're the capital of archaic backward practices
u're not wise....ironman, i only reciprocated ur balderdash, dont whine over it, stupid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.