Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,179 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6327198 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

You are making it seems like it a criminal case when it's clearly wasn't stated. You also forgot to mention that they offered tge same terms to the Russians, Vietnamese, Mongolia and two other nations alongside Nigeria. You also forgot to mention that is is a voluntarily, No body is forcing you buy it is a program deigned to help this citizen start a new life in their respective countries. Now tell are Russians, Vietnamese also criminals
nice try. clearly these people wanted you gone. Why is there always commotion whenever there is a large number of Nigerians in a country whether it's in India, Malaysia, Italy now the US? Please don't give me the usual " they are jealous" or "they are lazy" response
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:58am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
yeah, we have worse reputation for crime in africa because d number of people perpetuating it is more in nigeria than every other country just as we're more than every other african country... and secondly because of our undisputed internet scam.

But when it comes to internal crime, nigeria is still a learner compared with SA

Of course you cant compare the level of crime here to what they have there. None of their cities are safe . 70% of their females are victims of sexual violence. . What about gun violence,gang violence, robbery,pickpocketing, peddling drugs but in the end they would peg their crimes on us like they weren't committing this crime before we got there

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
u're not wise....ironman, i only reciprocated ur balderdash, dont whine over it, stupid!

lol, it's not my problem that you don't understand isolated incidents. Ritual killings are a norm in Nigeria, a way of life, elsewhere they are isolated incidents.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

By stealing from the white and giving to the blacks like it's their fvcking compensation from the apartheid war. Why not work for it but damn NO they prefer depending on govt stipend and then venting their anger on foreigners.
Infact I kinda feel their govt are the ones beating this drum , because it's not reasonable and imaginable that some group of jobless,future less thugs will gather at various part of the country, United with one goal which is to kill,destroy and loot and tge govt end up doing nothing. .there is more to it

if South Africans depend on stipends and other welfare it is there right they pay taxes for it

that is why I said if the South African govt had the will to solve the xenophobic issue they could have done it ages ago

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Isn't this because of your criminal antics?
no, czech republic had issues with their economy and asked many immigrants to leave, its not because of criminality, u slowpoke.

Russians, saudi arabians and many immigrants where affected, cash offered, u slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
nice try. clearly these people wanted you gone. Why is there always commotion whenever there is a large number of Nigerians in a country whether it's in India, Malaysia, Italy now the US? Please don't give me the usual " they are jealous" or "they are lazy" response

Nah I am not trying anything but rather you are tge one trying to create a silly illusion to peddle lies and now that you have been exposed you are commending me for trying.
Just show me were it was stated that they are giving them this monies because they are criminals and they want them out. Was the same offer not offered to tge Russians, mogolian,Vietnamese? Was it voluntarily , Nobody was forced or is forced to accept
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
no, czech republic had issues with their economy and asked many immigrants to leave, its not because of criminality, u slowpoke.

Russians, saudi arabians and many immigrants where affected, cash offered, u slowpoke!

Don't mind him ..he is trying to paint picture in a wsy it would favour his argument
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Of course you cant compare the level of crime here to what they have there. None of their cities are safe . 70% of their females are victims of sexual violence. . What about gun violence,gang violence, robbery,pickpocketing, peddling drugs but in the end they would peg their crimes on us like they weren't committing this crime before we got there
and yet tourist come and go without a hitch, sporting tournaments also happen without a hitch, I've never been attacked or anything like that. South Africa has crime hotspots like anywhere in the world and yes our femicide levels are really bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:03am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Don't mind him ..he is trying to paint picture in a wsy it would favour his argument
aren't we all doing the same?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Nah I am not trying anything but rather you are tge one trying to create a silly illusion to peddle lies and now that you have been exposed you are commending me for trying.
Just show me were it was stated that they are giving them this monies because they are criminals and they want them out. Was the same offer not offered to tge Russians, mogolian,Vietnamese? Was it voluntarily , Nobody was forced or is forced to accept
Lol, you're so in denial
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

if South Africans depend on stipends and other welfare it is there right they pay taxes for it

that is why I said if the South African govt had the will to solve the xenophobic issue they could have done it ages ago

Yes they pay tax as well as their bills and have nothing else to hold onto and that's why when this stipends are delayed they throw their anger at the foreigners. ..
I still strongly believe their govt or one of the very strong political lord is orchestrating this cruel act

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

Yes they pay tax as well as their bills and have nothing else to hold onto and that's why when this stipends are delayed they throw their anger at the foreigners. ..
I still strongly believe their govt or one of the very strong political lord is orchestrating this cruel act

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

It doesn't have to do with development. The chinese,lebanese that are coming here to make money and remitting a large chunk back home does that mean nigeria is more developed than them....it's all about the insane inferior idea that revolves round their brain

yeah it is not all about development
but development plays a big role

most developed countries are the ones who attract huge number of immigrants
in Africa , South Africa attracts more immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you're so in denial

I am.am not in denial, just show me where it was stated in that post.

I don't think I have ever met a dishonest south african on NL but I guess I just met one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:09am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

I am.am not in denial, just show me where it was stated in that post.

I don't think I have ever met a dishonest south african on NL but I guess I just met one
Im saying if they wanted you to leave for your usual shenanigans, they would be in line with everyone in the world. And I won't be surprised if they wanted you to leave for those reasons
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

I saw a documentary on South Africa free housing by the govt
immigrants from Zimbabwe , Mozambique were demanding to be given free housing

tell me how will you take that ?? as a South African

the govt of South Africa has the tools and mechanisms to stop xenophobic attacks once and for ever

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and yet tourist come and go without a hitch, sporting tournaments also happen without a hitch, I've never been attacked or anything like that. South Africa has crime hotspots like anywhere in the world and yes our femicide levels are really bad.

Most of this folks are unaware and very lucky. Nigeria is not safe as well but tourist have equally come and went safely and nigeria is set to host u-20 women world cup 2020 in the city of uyo.
Haven't you recorded cases of unlucky tourists or weren't it you criminals from the low income area in sower that disgraced themselve during the global citizen festival in December by robbing,raping foreigners that came to this event
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

and if the influx is uncontrolled like it is in South Africa, such problems as we are seeing are bound to arise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Most of this folks are unaware and very lucky. Nigeria is not safe as well but tourist have equally come and went safely and nigeria is set to host u-20 women world cup 2020 in the city of uyo.
Haven't you recorded cases of unlucky tourists or weren't it you criminals from the low income area in sower that disgraced themselve during the global citizen festival in December by robbing,raping foreigners that came to this event
bro, Nigeria is not a popular tourist destination.

Again, isolated incidents. Some tourists die in the US, the UAE, the UK etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Im saying if they wanted you to leave for your usual shenanigans, they would be in line with everyone in the world. And I won't be surprised if they wanted you to leave for those reasons

You are not saying anything but assumption to back your claims b or should I say your peddled lies..
I ask you what then would you say about the Russians, Vietnamese, Mongolians and other nations on that list.

Stop all this and show me where it was stated that it's because of criminal tendencies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

You are not saying anything but assumption to back your claims b or should I say your peddled lies..
I ask you what then would you say about the Russians, Vietnamese, Mongolians and other nations on that list.

Stop all this and show me where it was stated that it's because of criminal tendencies
Again, read above
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 1:15am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

nigeria has more immigrants than SA, go check, many countries in the world have more immigrants than even developed nations... it's more about opportunity than development.

U know nothing about international relations.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
bro, Nigeria is not a popular tourist destination.

Again, isolated incidents. Some tourists die in the US, the UAE, the UK etc

Yet nigeria was ranked second has the country that received the most tourist in africa behind SA.. you forget that we host alot of entertainment event from fashion to music and to awards amongst other things we using in luring visitors(most of your top designrrs live and visit nigeria frequently ). As for the last part of your sentence, I thought you were trying to make SA look like it hasn't lost the live of tourist ever

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Again, read above

No I would rather I stick to the whole story not the part were you screenshoted to save your ass

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Yet nigeria was ranked second has the country that received the most tourist in africa behind SA.. you forget that we host alot of entertainment event from fashion to music and to awards amongst other things we using in luring visitors(most of your top designrrs live and visit nigeria frequently ). As for the last part of your sentence, I thought you were trying to make SA look like it hasn't lost the live of tourist ever
Nigeria can't possibly have more tourists that Kenya and Egypt with all their safaris and pyramids respectively.

You are lying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2019
tylann:

Do you know nigeria is ranked fourth with the highest amount t of immigrants in africa and thus are just the ones that are documented , is nigeria developed.
See its all about opportunity not development . . If I can make huge chunk of money in Yemen today then Yemen here I come
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

No I would rather I stick to the whole story not the part were you screenshoted to save your ass
you are sticking to the Czech story as if it invalidates my earlier assertions than you're mostly a nuisance to the countries you find yourselves in and that many hosts don't wants gone?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigeria can't possibly have more tourists that Kenya and Egypt with all their safaris and pyramids respectively.

You are lying

It has been posted here by a kenya tylann to be precise.

You forget that they are so many thing we have to offer aside safaris.

Do you know how many africa comes to the one africa fest show annually
What of calabar canival
What of lagos boat regatta
What of our culture tourism
What of our gospel tourism

See dude the list is endless
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you are sticking to the Czech story as if it invalidates my earlier assertions than you're mostly a nuisance to the countries you find yourselves in and that many hosts don't wants gone?

Once again that just your assumption which is something I find silly,if you can't prove it then I suggest you drop it.

Why did you intially restrict your post to the headline why not give us the latter part of tge screenshot if you are so sure of your self

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

It has been posted here by a kenya tylann to be precise.

You forget that they are so many thing we have to offer aside safaris.

Do you know how many africa comes to the one africa fest show annually
What of calabar canival
What of lagos boat regatta
What of our culture tourism
What of our gospel tourism

See dude the list is endless
is tourism one of biggest sources of foreign revenue like it is for Egypt and Kenya?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2019
theenchanter:
nigeria has more immigrants than SA, go check, many countries in the world have more immigrants than even developed nations... it's more about opportunity than development.

U know nothing about international relations.

show me the list of top ten countries in the world with most immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2019
samorobo:

Do you know nigeria is ranked fourth with the highest amount t of immigrants in africa and thus are just the ones that are documented , is nigeria developed.
See its all about opportunity not development . . If I can make huge chunk of money in Yemen today then Yemen here I come

it is about opportunity but development plays a big role
top ten countries with most immigrants in the world are developed countries

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.