Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305185 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Yeah you right bro..by the way thanks for that post ...I mean the one that exposed the supposedly innocent drug lords of Africa "KENYANS" grin cheesy
You're welcome Sammy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

ARE YOU STILL COMPARING grin grin
Hahaha someone is in severe pain grin cheesy
Problemkid you are wicked , why exposed their sorry little criminals asses
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Ouch that was hot grin cheesy grin the go down and see reply was on point cheesy grin cheesy
instead of him to accept it and move on, he's busy finding a way to compare the numbers of drug dealers between Nigerians and Kenyans that has been arrested in SA grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
instead of him to accept it and move on, he's busy finding a way to compare the numbers of drug dealers between Nigerians and Kenyans that has been arrested in SA grin

Hahahahahaha I tire ooooooool.. that boy can dodge grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
And to the fools castigating cassano for stating his Own opinion, fvck u all.

Y'all act as if u're saint in the drug biz, brandishing nigeria, na thunder go fire una for there.

Was it not just last 2 weeks that one of ur druglords was given a 25year jail term in the US? Were over 100 kenyans not arrested with illegal drugs in saudi arabia early last year? Y'all will whine and point ur filthy finger at nigerians as if ur filthy finger is immaculately clean, was another kenyans not arrested with drugs in thailand barely 2 weeks ago too?

Keep ur hypocrisy high, it'll take u to greater heights, bufoons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

They are the " PABLO ESCOBAR" and "EL CHAPO" OF AFRICA grin grin grin They have been busted that's why they are crying cheesy grin cheesy

I will keep thanking you for that link grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Correction bro ..they are not among the biggest, "THEY ARE THE BIGGEST" grin cheesy grin
LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
And to the fools castigating cassano for stating his Own opinion, fvck u all.

Y'all act as if u're saint in the drug biz, brandishing ans nigeria's, na thunder go fire una for there.

Was it not just last 2 weeks that one of ur druglords was given a 25year jail term in the US? Were over 100 kenyans not arrested with illegal drugs in saudi arabia early last year? Y'all will whine and point ur filthy finger at nigerians as if ur filthy finger is immaculately clean, was another kenyans not arrested with drugs in thailand barely 2 weeks ago too?

Keep ur hypocrisy high, it'll take u to greater heights, bufoons.

The motherfvckers are hypocrites... Have you forgotten one of their female was arrested recently trying to smuggle drug into this innocent Nigeria. Thanks to cossano and thanks to you for the heads-up, I am going straight to the internet to fish those news out. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Oh my gawd..I love the way you answered him
I don't understand the guy oh. The guy is confused grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
As a Kenyan I have known for a very long time that kenya is the biggest transhipment point for drugs in Africa. Its therefore not surprising to see Kenyans being mentioned as the largest drug dealers in south Africa. Our political landscape is filled with chapo type dudes and kenya risks becoming a narco state, second only to Guinea Bissau in africa
Thank you my brother. You're only the responsible Kenyan here. I will keep saying it till this argument is over. I know they will attack you very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hahahaha so much for criminals being saints

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csB65e9uoL4

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
alexxo11:
shut up you are not a kenyan you are just a wannabe....when we start killing nigerians here in kenya....we will get you tooo
Look at this bombastic fool. Pathetic and useless element. Foolish kiberan skeleton grin grin useless and hopeless creature grin grin thunder from Zulu fire your shot blokos there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cossano(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Buda, hivi wewe ni haga ama nyap? Jibu la hii swali ndio passport yako. Nipe.
Mimi ni nyap ya mokoro wako, tombwa wewe. Na Kama unaumwa nitafute. Kuma Nina.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:

Why are they attacking you in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cossano(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
alexxo11:
shut up you are not a kenyan you are just a wannabe....when we start killing nigerians here in kenya....we will get you tooo
sasa wewe ni nani?! Wet sh1t, am more Kenyan than your entire generation. Ati start with you! Buda flash ziko tembe unameza

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:

He is Tanzanian. Lol. Mokoro doesn't exist in Kenyan Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
sasa wewe ni nani?! Wet sh1t, am more Kenyan than your entire generation. Ati start with you! Buda flash ziko tembe unameza

What on earth is this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Please stop trying to run and change the subject and explain this coonery going on in Kenya. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5AM99ncd4 [/url]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:
Owerri is so damn beautiful... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91dswXjibgY
I will be visiting there next week. cheesy that place is cool grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Closing the housing gap in Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60jetuBbh4E

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
I will be visiting there next week. cheesy that place is cool grin

Very cool serene city grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
Thank you my brother. You're only the responsible Kenyan here. I will keep saying it till this argument is over. I know they will attack you very soon grin

They already have

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Please stop trying to run and change the subject and explain this coonery going on in Kenya. grin

[url]
an thats why Naija men are suckers when it comes to kenyan women.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
Its strange.A Tz man started but others suffered the most! Is it because we liberated them? Or is because we lead SADC? Or is due to our communism?
first congratulations for starting ths eff..but seriously kazi why shoot the locals..you guys just amateurs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:

[url]

This video is so funny.. the white worshippers never cease to amaze me grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi aka Kumamoto, seems your Zoogerian brothers don't fancy you much in real life. They tink you are thieves. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

an thats why Naija men are suckers when it comes to kenyan women.. grin

Hahahaha looking at this one trying to run... We are talking about your white Jesus and how you guys fell sheepishly for him and even allowed him to tamper with mentality of those school kids

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi do you sell drugs aside from jikos? cheesy cheesy cheesy
kazi is abig manufacturer of stuff.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha looking at this one trying to run... We are talking about your white Jesus and how you guys fell sheepishly for him and even allowed him to tamper with mentality of those school kids
guy was funny..so what grin grin jealousy don kill you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kazikazi aka Kumamoto, seems your Zoogerian brothers don't fancy you much in real life. They tink you are thieves. grin grin grin

I personally fancy Tanzanians anyday ,anytime... Peace to my yz folks grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
nemesis8u:

Z
lets start all over again.. cheesy
A
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
HarryDuce:
Immigrants going about their businesses you mean? Have you watched the news lately?

South African companies dominate the Media, telecom, retail & wholesale sectors alike in many African countries. I bet they should be chased out also? All I see is an incredibly lazy and incompetent government that has failed her illiterate populace. There's no blaming foreigners here.

I believe the South African govt and the South Africans know the consequences of xenophobic attacks

foreigners should leave South Africa if they don't they shouldn't cry xenophobic attacks when they occur

(1) (2) (3) ... (5210) (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: ehimatie(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.