Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305197 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

guy was funny..so what grin grin jealousy don kill you

HAHAHa ...Kill me that you allowed a man claiming to be Jesus near your kids and your police Were running to take pics with him like he is some fvcking ANGEL...WAY TO GO WHITE WORSHIPPERS

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:
. Bro I thought I showed you how your brother's where beaten to death by your so called gods yesterday...ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW YOUR gods ENDED THE LIVES OF THOSE CRIMINALS grin grin grin grin

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin cheesy grin grin
No one died..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
theenchanter:
this is the most senseless post i've seen today.

U're obviously a numbskull with nothing upstair but troll.

I only speak facts

most foreigners in South Africa are just a burden to South Africa
only few contribute positively to the South African economy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

HAHAHa ...Kill me that you allowed a man claiming to be Jesus near your kids and your police Were running to take pics with him like he is some fvcking ANGEL...WAY TO GO WHITE WORSHIPPERS
dude chill up..the way you guys view white folks is different from us...whites are just like other peolple..no biggy...kids were enjoying the show... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha looking at this one trying to run... We are talking about your white Jesus and how you guys fell sheepishly for him and even allowed him to tamper with mentality of those school kids
suckers for Kenyan women... cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:
Hahahaha so much for criminals being saints

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csB65e9uoL4

So Indians are Kenyans and not foreigners when they commit crimes? tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
gallivant:

But you are not wanted there, you can't force your will in a foreign country. What's the point of staying when everybody knows the violence will flare up again? The smart thing to do is pack up and leave and this applies to everyone.

people don't want the truth

I have told them over and over again if the host doesn't want you the most sensible thing is pack up and leave

no need for crying xenophobic attacks each and every year

South Africans don't want foreigners as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

I never said that boy rather what I meant is that xenophobic attacks leads to loss of lives and property as well as threatening business establishment that is exactly what terrorist attacks, kidnapping also leads to .. now should the Chinese and all other multinational companies runway because of all these chaos... There are in already and have invested millions and billions and ain't going back... Tell me would it be right for the Chinese to leave with their companies and never return
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

MtistheQubit I don't know what you are talking about. Aren't you tired of trying to drive a wedge btw us and our beautiful east Africa(excluding kenyans) .. No amount of thing you say will stop us from loving them and vice versa...infact we were meant for each other grin grin grin

Sammy! Sammy!! Sammy!!! grin grin grin
Kenya is the boiling point of exotic variety you can wish for..from the darkest Sudanese to whitest whites..Kushites, Bantus, Arabs, Swahili etc etc..tanzania cant come close.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

I personally fancy Tanzanians anyday ,anytime... Peace to my yz folks grin grin

Nairaland opinion matters not. Let's get to real life. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10170526_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10170522_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

Mag we are not obsessed with y'all ...Go on your kneel and thank NL that a thread like this exist because if you had asked me about Kenya two years ago I probably would have said it's just a state in SA grin grin grin grin
yet your peeps are calling Nairobi their second home cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

kazi is abig manufacturer of stuff.. grin

He knows engineering stuffS. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

I never said that boy rather what I meant is that xenophobic attacks leads to loss of lives and property as well as threatening business establishment that is exactly what terrorist attacks, kidnapping also leads to .. now should the Chinese and all other multinational companies runway because of all these chaos... There are in already and have invested millions and billions and ain't going back... Tell me would it be right for the Chinese to leave with their companies and never return

xenophobic attacks targets foreigners

kidnappings and terrorist target everyone
and yes if foreigners feel threatened they should pack up and leave

if the Chinese feel threatened by terrorist groups they leave if not they should live with consequences

and that goes to foreigners in South Africa South Africans don't want them , they should pack up and leave because the South African govt will not protect them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

You are right...kenyans pls lead the way..that's if they've not killed you all

Kenyans in South Africa should leave and live South Africa to South Africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
As a Kenyan I have known for a very long time that kenya is the biggest transhipment point for drugs in Africa. Its therefore not surprising to see Kenyans being mentioned as the largest drug dealers in south Africa. Our political landscape is filled with chapo type dudes and kenya risks becoming a narco state, second only to Guinea Bissau in africa
You know the likes you got are from naija folks heh... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

an thats why Naija men are suckers when it comes to kenyan women.. grin

You pathetic cowardly coon. grin

Awaiting explanation.......
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5AM99ncd4 [/url]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He is Tanzanian. Lol. Mokoro doesn't exist in Kenyan Swahili.

grin grin

Tanzanians meh, we surely own them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
alexxo11:
shut up you are not a kenyan you are just a wannabe....when we start killing nigerians here in kenya....we will get you tooo

iam waiting for the day eagerly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jonraid:
I get it
i think we should head north like tyllan.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
sasa wewe ni nani?! Wet sh1t, am more Kenyan than your entire generation. Ati start with you! Buda flash ziko tembe unameza
more kenyan ...you wish....tutawaua nyote ...hata huyo malaya anakusaidia kuandika kwa kiswahili tutamuua na pia nizo nyangau mulizaa...hatutaki damu chafu kati yetu...ngojeni muone...malaya nyinyi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

I only speak facts

most foreigners in South Africa are just a burden to South Africa
only few contribute positively to the South African economy
You are I'll informed! Most foreigners in SA are contributing to the economy. Its estimated that about 9% of GDP is from African foreigners. Even if you use your little brain you will realize there is something which these guys have which makes the locals jealous. There is even a lot of complain about foreigners taking local women.Have u asked why those women are 'taken'? By force? No.No no.Or is it that foreigners are very handsome? No.

Money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jonraid:
Honestly speaking, it must suck being a Nigerian!

In away its like being black and rich in states..some niggs dont want to show you respect because of your color..i pity naijas grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
gallivant:

grin grin

Tanzanians meh, we surely own them.
He is a Kenyan. Embrace him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Please stop trying to run and change the subject and explain this coonery going on in Kenya. grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5AM99ncd4 [/url]
i know she makes ya nuts cringe heh ..sucker.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
. grin grin grin grin

Nairobi child abuse rate highest in the country, report says
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 5 2019

child abuse
The report indicates that a total of 2,835 cases of child abuse were reported in 2017 and 2018. PHOTO | FOTOSEARCH

In Summary
The report indicates that a total of 2,835 cases of child abuse were reported in 2017 and 2018.

The perpetrators of the abuse were aged between 10 and 35 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

OUMA WANZALABy OUMA WANZALA
More by this Author
A new report shows Nairobi has the highest rates of child abuse in the country.

According to the report from Childline Kenya, Nairobi had 52 victims of child abuse in 2018.

Kiambu and Bungoma recorded the second and third highest rates with 23 and 19 cases respectively.

Other child abuse cases reported to be rampant in the three counties are abduction, early forced marriages and physical assault.

The report indicates that a total of 2,835 cases of child abuse were reported in 2017 and 2018. The perpetrators of the abuse were aged between 10 and 35 years.

The report identified several reason why child abuse is rampant.

“Some of the young people who are perpetrators are themselves survivors of abuse,” the report said.

The report added that inadequate parenting skills and poor preparation for parenting responsibilities is also to blame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin
Problemkid1:
Look at this bombastic fool. Pathetic and useless element. Foolish kiberan skeleton grin grin useless and hopeless creature grin grin thunder from Zulu fire your shot blokos there ;
grin grin grin grin grin one thing i appreciate about you is you say you are nigerian and proud...not these idiots here claiming kenyan like they know what it its to be kenyan.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
cossano:
As a Kenyan I have known for a very long time that kenya is the biggest transhipment point for drugs in Africa. Its therefore not surprising to see Kenyans being mentioned as the largest drug dealers in south Africa. Our political landscape is filled with chapo type dudes and kenya risks becoming a narco state, second only to Guinea Bissau in africa

of course Kenya is filled with drug dealers
but Kenyan drug dealers are smart

from the Kenyan coast to the Tanzania coast that is drug dealers territory

sasa ulikuwa unadai aje
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

xenophobic attacks targets foreigners

kidnappings and terrorist target everyone
and yes if foreigners feel threatened they should pack up and leave

if the Chinese feel threatened by terrorist groups they leave if not they should live with consequences

and that goes to foreigners in South Africa South Africans don't want them , they should pack up and leave because the South African govt will not protect them

But if that should happen @bolded they will be no Kenyan and particularly no Nairobi.. this will lead to your fall won't it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Problemkid1:
grin grin grin theenchanter who provoke you today na cheesy I never see you in this kind mood before ooo grin grin
seriously who pissed off chanter today..guy like someone took away his fufu... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are I'll informed! Most foreigners in SA are contributing to the economy. Its estimated that about 9% of GDP is from African foreigners. Even if you use your little brain you will realize there is something which these guys have which makes the locals jealous. There is even a lot of complain about foreigners taking local women.Have u asked why those women are 'taken'? By force? No.No no.Or is it that foreigners are very handsome? No.

Money.

then don't disturb us when South Africans come baying for your blood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
tylann:

of course Kenya is filled with drug dealers
but Kenyan drug dealers are smart

from the Kenyan coast to the Tanzania coast that is drug dealers territory

sasa ulikuwa unadai aje
. For the first time you have admitted to your country's wrongs...I guess cossano is a magicians..he just knows how to work out the truth from you...

You know this settles it , kenyans are the ESCOBAR OF AFRICA cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
samorobo:

But if that should happen @bolded they will be no Kenyan and particularly no Nairobi.. this will lead to your fall won't it

I don't understand what you are talking about

(1) (2) (3) ... (5211) (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: ehimatie(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.