Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,979 members, 7,876,702 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6314128 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Lingua also known as Singapore of Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Full-blown illiteracy everywhere

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:14am On Oct 03, 2019
In Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:16am On Oct 03, 2019
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
grin

Whatever this place is looks better than Kenya1-2 and Ghana3-4 shocked cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerians are totally finished the government does not care about them they are just a bunch of illiterate suffering all over the world

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:21am On Oct 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Whatever this place is looks better than Kenya1-2 and Ghana3-4 shocked cry

You tried a lot your pictures are very poor quality the ones you got from Google. If you look your pictures are 460 by 320 pixels why my pictures are 3000 by 4000 pixels so you can see there is a big difference in picture quality. When it comes to pictures Google is not your friend because most of the pictures are reduced quality

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2019
Julius Berger area Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Off molatela Mohammed International Airport Road Lagos. Just behind GTB bank on murtala Muhammed International Airport Road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Please everybody here start viewing my pictures from page 5370 upwards you will enjoy them very much.. back to ibadan very close to iit a..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Most people here will not know ibadan is the largest city in Africa but it is just like a refugee camp when I went there. Iwo Road ibadan

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Sango area ibadan

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2019
One kilometre of lagos-ibadan Expressway on the way to Cocoa House

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2019
Same area why did Nigeria with his time getting independence

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2019
Same area this is why Nigerians are very proud suffering and smiling

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2019
Same area in ibadan not far from Cocoa House

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Why did Nigerians waste their time getting independence

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2019
God bless Nigeria. Europe of Africa who is fooling Who

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Nigeria's industrial capacity is at another level with poverty and illiterate all around it. Nigerian Industries produce a lot of illiterate poverty and criminals which is at a higher level than any country in the world

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Lagos CBD

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2019
I have posted over 258 pictures to date which I took by myself. I went to Nigeria for two weeks just to complete my mission. Now I am back in the sunshine city of Gaborone Botswana

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2019
These pictures of Lagos are not that great because it was raining. Nigerian industrial capacity sawmill industry at the side of the road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2019
You are welcomed!
AskiaHarem:

No problem just confirming something obvious I expected from Kenya Colony. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2019
The Yoruba people claim they are the most educated black Africans but when I went to Nigeria all I saw in them was illiteracy and stupidity most of them are even brainless as they do not know left from right

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2019
It is still raining when I took these pictures not far from festac first gate

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2019
I'd like to know the car age limit importation in Nigeria.Most of the cars from their pictures look old and unroadworthy!
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Sango area ibadan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2019
I did not know when I arrived in Nigeria it was peak rainy season. And the rain affected a lot of my pictures Lagos Island

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Jonraid:
I'd like to know the car age limit importation in Nigeria.Most of the cars from their pictures look old and unroadworthy!

Nigeria has no age limit on imported vehicles. In fact the new trend in Nigeria when I was there was you go to America or Europe and by accident vehicles which are right off bring them to Nigeria and fix them and resell them. Nigeria is a country even in Lagos you can climb on the biggest tree and make noise at the top of your voice from morning to night nobody will do anything because there is no Law and Order in the country the people are just like animals

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2019
The danfos? grin
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Ijora 7UP Lagos State
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2019
You can't import a car more than five years old in Kenya.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria has no age limit on imported vehicles. In fact the new trend in Nigeria when I was there was you go to America or Europe and by accident vehicles which are right off bring them to Nigeria and fix them and resell them. Nigeria is a country even in Lagos you can climb on the biggest tree and make noise at the top of your voice from morning to night nobody will do anything because there is no Law and Order in the country the people are just like animals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2019
This was the most interesting thing which I saw in Nigeria on my visit. The Nigerian police cannot afford sandbags for its police officers to stay behind to stop bullets. so what did Nigerian police in Lagos do the police use condemn tires to stay behind to stop bullets I do not know if a condemn tyre can stop a bullet. It was so so funny Lagos Island

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Toju200(m): 6:20am On Oct 03, 2019
All what y'all are doing on this thread is a display of foolishness and higher level of illiteracy dat is being displayed....What will y'all or wat are you gaining now in this nonsense childish thing you are doing...U just wake up in morning and start shaming each other... While others are trying to make the Africa continent great y'all are here displaying foolishness...Hmm..it is well A word is Enough for the wise..

I know some of u here might start raining in insult on me...But Ive said mine And my dear Nigeria brothers should follow and stop this nonsense dissolve this thread...THank u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.