Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Best of the best roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2019
First bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Where have all the Nigerian noisemakers gone to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2019
Badagry Lagos

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Where has that Nigerian gone with opera Mini

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2019
cry lipsrsealed cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2019
This is Lagos this is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2019
popizaino:

Don't shift goalpost man. No one is talking about coup. I am been specific on roads. Ours is far worse than ghana.
Dude speak for yourself cos am in that country and tell you they thrive on hype
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
'(Lagos cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Equity Bank celebrating 35 years of existence... @KICC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nairobi the biggest shitthol in the world

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Garbage dump in the heartland of Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
More on the world largest slums

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Garbage dump in the middle of a residential area in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pray for Kenya lipsrsealed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
lipsrsealed kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nairobi is the la creme de la slum kiss cry

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Finish them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nairobi the king of slums kiss I love nairoslum (the voice of Lupita) grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Nairobi the biggest shitthol in the world

Lazy brain posting old pictures, we don't use polythene these days and you're still stuck on those outdated pics....,
I was in Eastleigh yesterday, and I tell you the place is clean and organized.... the place has more shopping malls than the entire West Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Nairobi the king of slums kiss I love nairoslum (the voice of Lupita) grin

You are trying too hard gaycunt, the pictures of Cotonou must have struck a nerve. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
More on the world largest slums
I can see the desperate you. The Botswana guy Is busy weeping your arse with fresh photos from Lagos ,Benin and that glorified Abuja of yours, and you're here posting outdated google pics. How desperate are you.!!? Just sit down and enjoy fresh pictures from SUFFERinSMILIIN grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stevoh18:

Lazy brain posting old pictures, we don't use polythene these days and you're still stuck on those outdated pics....,
I was in Eastleigh yesterday, and I tell you the place is clean and organized.... the place has more shopping malls than the entire West Africa

let him wallow in stupidity

he is posting screenshots with evans kidero on them nairobi former governor smiley
kenya banned plastics bags longtime ago
our cities and towns are now clean

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
tylann:

let him wallow in stupidity

he is posting screenshots with evans kidero on them nairobi former governor smiley
kenya banned plastics bags longtime ago
our cities and towns are now clean

The guy's stupidity has hit the climax, if it'll go beyond this point hell be mad man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Where has that Nigerian gone with opera Mini
lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stevoh18:

Yes Nairobi lot cleaner now...just need more walk ways and carbos on small road

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Some night views of the green city under the sun

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stevoh18:

Lazy starving kiberan talking from his smelling anus grin how is it my fvcking business if you don't use that cheesy all I know is that, your nairobi still remain the world largest slums period. grin so mall is now development in shitthol kenya grin senseless creature cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
#Kenyans, what's the name of this building coming up around Yaya center....?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
gallivant:

You are trying too hard gaycunt, the pictures of Cotonou must have struck a nerve. grin
I have warned you several times should stop calling me gaycunt. I'm not gaycunt for your information. Go and meet the person you are referring that name too. Back to the topic. But this ones too must have Pained you alot that you're tagging me with someone I don't even know grin are you normal at all. Anyway too much starvation has affected your dead Brain grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Kenya

Quickmart,another local brand growing so fast!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.