Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6336789 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

The Alterans were an extraterrestrial species from the planet of Celestis in the Alteran Home Galaxy that evolved millions of years ago. Because of a philosophical disagreement, they would eventually split into two factions: the Alterans, known as the Ancients/Lanteans, who sought scientific advancement, and the fervently religious Ori. The Ancients fled to the Milky Way galaxy, which they called Avalon, while the Ori remained in their home galaxy. Both groups ultimately ascended to energy form, leaving behind the traces of their respective empires. cool

I know ya gonna call me an Ori but am not grin

Nuh wont call you Ori fellow Alteran. We buried the hatchet nig cool you got no idea what reading your nerdy post while listening to evergreen extended did to me cool felt part of Celestis cool Are we the Lanteans? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

you should arrange to meet the Mayan guy when he comes to see his babes Trudy wink

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Nuh wont call you Ori fellow Alteran. We buried the hatchet nig cool you got no idea what reading your nerdy post while listening to evergreen extended did to me cool felt part of Celestis cool Are we the Lanteans? grin
No we are not Lanteans..they seeded us grin third-generation...we cant telepath grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
@Tayser...now listening to Evergreen Extended grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxxxx: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chai, try harder! At least say something sensible, for once!

Half of Nigerians are unemployed. grin Except you call kidnappings, armed robberies, boko haram, pr0stitution, one chance, 419 as employment. Kidnapping is the second biggest industry after oil n gas in Nigeria today grin talking about lifelessness, your president is lifeless, ask Donald trump grin

Can “hardworking” nigerians survive without oil? grin Fuckeduppedness grin

AskiaHarem:
The Kenyans and Ghanaians have been displaying there unemployment and lifelessness. While almost all Nigerians and the Tanzanian are out livinlife or working and making money. Kenyans and Ghanaians have been on here for hours endlessly and desperately trying to convince themselves there superior. The Irony grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

No we are not Lanteans..they seeded us grin third-generation...we cant telepath grin

Explain more grin Nerd!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
@Tayser...now listening to Evergreen Extended grin

cool huh. sounds like the anthem of Celestis cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

So real Baba died.. Ok, the zoo should be partitioned cheesy

IMO,there's truth in that statement. The ears are different. Its quite common for leaders to have doubles and even clones. Bush,Obama, Hillary and even Putin had/have several.
Look at various Putin pix and see different ears. Bush had varying noses,FYI.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Logobenz0:
AskiaHarem can you please post that your funny meme of an Indian man laughing grin grin

Err,no! As wrong as that Miguna genius! The KN were on scene as soon as word got out with at least one UAV,Underwater Autonomous Vessel.
The current is strong and visibility limited due to silt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Explain more grin Nerd!
Unknown to many the Alterans seeded the Lanteans...who seeded the humans.. grin the Alterans managed to ascent millions of years ago to avoid a plague send by an energy based species called the origins(others)...They seeded the Lanteans (lower form) coz the plague could only affect higher species...The lanteans also followed their ancestors(Alterarians ) by ascending: cheesy...so the last seed (Human ) was left behind...That very short version of the tale grin

Seeding meaning creating scientifically new species wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

cool huh. sounds like the anthem of Celestis cheesy
After the Alterans left Celestis,the Oris never forgave them...even after ascending they wanted a war in higher plane
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Unknown to many the Alterans seeded the Lanteans...who seeded the humans.. grin the Alterans managed to ascent millions of years ago to avoid a plague send by an energy based species called the origins(others)...They seeded the Lanteans (lower form) coz the plague could only affect higher species...The lanteans also followed their ancestors(Alterarians ) by ascending: cheesy...so the last seed (Human ) was left behind...That very short version of the tale grin

Seeding meaning creating scientifically new species wink

Wow!!! This is it! Havent encountered a cooler tale broh. I just wanna know if there's a future version grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Wow!!! This is it! Havent encountered a cooler tale broh. I just wanna know if there's a future version grin
what do you mean by future version grin ok i think i need to get out of my cave often grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

After the Alterans left Celestis,the Oris never forgave them...even after ascending they wanted a war in higher plane

ehen... please continue fellow Alteran!! I fully identify now and I wanna take sides now on this cool cool grin Who are the bad guys?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

what do you mean by future version grin ok i think i need to get out of my cave often grin grin

nuh your cave is cool if this the kind of stuff in it. totally worth it. The future version as in after us/Avalon? Any prospects of return to Celestis? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

ehen... please continue fellow Alteran!! I fully identify now and I wanna take sides now on this cool cool grin Who are the bad guys?
story becomes twisted...Guess what happens after the Alterans ascended to a higher plane...they found out the plane is owned by the origins(dudes who wanted to wipe them out)..funny they were absorbed in the empire(this dudes are powerful guys )...But the Ori galaxy was way far away from origins empire..so the ascended oris were not affected..they were let to do whatever they want by the origins...Funny the ascended Alterans could not interfere on the lower plane(Physical world) but Oris could..so Oris began giving their seeds advanced technologies... a war broke out.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

nuh your cave is cool if this the kind of stuff in it. totally worth it. The future version as in after us/Avalon? Any prospects of return to Celestis? grin
Funny the Origins an their ilk (ascended Alterian) had ths non-interfeareance rule on lower plane...but in way they influenced some humans to build a powerful device which could kill even ascended beings ...the humans unknowbly created the weapon an send it to Ori galaxy..The ascended Oris were kaput..dead..murdered...Ok they died...
But one ascended chic survived grin she had taken a tour to Avalon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

story becomes twisted...Guess what happens after the Alterans ascended to a higher plane...they found out the plane is owned by the origins(dudes who wanted to wipe them out)..funny they were absorbed in the empire(this dudes are powerful guys )...But the Ori galaxy was way far away from origins empire..so the ascended oris were not affected..they were let to do whatever they want by the origins...Funny the ascended Alterans could not interfere on the lower plane(Physical world) but Oris could..so Oris began giving their seeds advanced technologies... a war broke out.. grin

guess this is the part I switch to the cossacks now grin ehe please continue broh wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
kikuyu1:

IMO,there's truth in that statement. The ears are different. Its quite common for leaders to have doubles and even clones. Bush,Obama, Hillary and even Putin had/have several.
Look at various Putin pix and see different ears. Bush had varying noses,FYI.
body double ended with Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin as a sitting leader ( whoever died later among d two ), body double was adopted due to war and unrest in those days.

We aren't in d era of war or unrest except for trade war grin . current breed of leaders don't really need body double ( I might be wrong though ). Obama, i doubt, doesn't use a body double... a certain conspiracy theorist ( ur mentor grin ) claimed he has but was debunked on numerous occassion.

U can take ur conspiracy theory somewhere else. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Funny the Origins an their ilk (ascended Alterian) had ths non-interfeareance rule on lower plane...but in way they influenced some humans to build a powerful device which could kill even ascended beings ...the humans unknowbly created the weapon an send it to Ori galaxy..The ascended Oris were kaput..dead..murdered...Ok they died...
But one ascended chic survived grin she had taken a tour to Avalon

heh, this chic tell me more about her nerdiness. who was she visiting grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

guess this is the part I switch to the cossacks now grin ehe please continue broh wink grin
Another day man...the story is much twisted.... grin am not a good writer but a teller but even niggs think am nerdy at it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
theenchanter:
body double ended with Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin as a sitting leader ( whoever died later among d two ), body double was adopted due to war and unrest in those days.

We aren't in d era of war or unrest except for trade war grin . current breed of leaders don't really need body double ( I might be wrong though ). Obama, i doubt, doesn't use a body double... a certain conspiracy theorist ( ur mentor grin ) claimed he has but was debunked on numerous occassion.

U can take ur conspiracy theory somewhere else. grin

In all honesty Putin wouldnt need a body double. A body double would need Putin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

heee, this chic tell me more about her nerdiness. who was she visiting grin
imagine having all the power of collective ascended beings ...she become badass...but story not much about her..its about how humans managed to evolve ..that a story for another day cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Another day man...the story is much twisted.... grin am not a good writer but a teller but even niggs think am nerdy at it grin

Damn broh. This was mtis at his bloody nerdiest!! Lived it broh next time start with the chic please wink cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
TayserMahri:

Damn broh. This was mtis at his bloody nerdiest!! Lived it broh next time start with the chic please wink cheesy

Ok...goodnyt then cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

imagine having all the power of collective ascended beings ...she become badass...but story not much about her..its about how humans managed to evolve ..that a story for another day cheesy

Thats tomorrow? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok...goodnyt then cheesy

at least say it in Alteran wink cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Dude dont you see the electricity poles..i know they are rare in naija but at least make an effort of googling how they look like grin

Look closely comparing with older pix and see there also there are more permanent structures and roads have been built along with water points and public toilets.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
AskiaHarem:
The Kenyans and Ghanaians have been displaying there unemployment and lifelessness. While almost all Nigerians and the Tanzanian are out livinlife or working and making money. Kenyans and Ghanaians have been on here for hours endlessly and desperately trying to convince themselves there superior. The Irony grin
And the truth is that? We don't give a fvck about them grin grin even a new born baby in Nigeria don't give a fvck about those creatures. Which is pathetic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
look, instead of sarcastically repeating what is not true, you should be more worried about Nigeria constant failure to arrest the insecurity going on in the country educational system. just of recent, About six school children and two staff were kidnapped in a school in kaduna and the kidnapper are crurrently demanding for ransom now. what a mess to education stability. No single parent who has a capacity to fly his ward abroad will still keep his kids in Nigeria educational system . ( Your vice president and president kids are living testament of this ) They are all educated abroad.

Sarcasm hell no, that was me giving you raw undeniable facts which seems to have stir some certain level of uneasiness in you....I mean that is not to say that I don't do sarcasm but certainly one cannot be smelt in my previous less-lengthy write up. grin grin grin

Anyway good to see you've changed goal post as expected when ever you can't keep up with an argument most especially when raw facts and real life experiences which I gave to you as evidence keeps glaring at your ever-ready to lie ass grin grin grin grin...this must be what they call a "SHAME" cos that simple link based on a real life experiences speaks against every lie you've told about school stuffs... grin grin grin
So once a gain I grant myself the honour to spell it out for you "Alien certificate are useless in Nigeria most especially when it from within SSA"..........
YOU CANT DENY fact can you. Now go have a wonderful night cos Sammy wishes you a good night rest. Pls I strongly recommend you don't allow this perturb your mind tonight, it is what it is ain't nothing no one can do grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
why do you open your 32?. is it Dubai or your thought of it been impossible?

Hahaha looks at this comment... This is definitely anger and it not good for your soul.. anyway I believe you have your answer but I am obliged to ask why ask me when you already know? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is very difficult for an illiterate to understand what you are saying. Most of these Nigerians are just empty vessels with little or no brain. They wake up in the morning believing the world rotate around Nigeria when they are last in everything in the world. I Am Telling You Now Benin Republic and Togo is better than Nigeria Nigerians are flocking there in their millions

HA!!!! God save this soul.....
How many more Cotonou pics to go grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5387) (5388) (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.