Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,609 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6410926 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha thanks my brother..vaxx is so full of shiiit, nigga be spreading lies like it's ebola grin grin grin ;once he trys arguing blindly I just refrain a bit then punch him with real life situations (mostly ones from NL) that way he wouldn't have anything else to say but massage what is left off his fragile philosophy Ego grin grin grin.it's just so fun watching him do that grin grin grin grin
I ask your dull brother to point to a single lies in my post, only to make a novice conclusion. this is to show you guys don't read before you reply. A typical average Nigeria life styles.

i can bet you, you don't even know your country. should I question you? should I ?

you keep ascribing me with philosoph, what is it with that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha as expected...straight to insult since your little lies has been busted grin grin grin
You are also making the same mistake? it is foolishness ( That is the best description) it is not an insult, telling me I am lying without been able to point it out is the insult.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You are clueless bro. bayelsa state goverment of Nigeria are spending dollars on student just to school in a private uni in Ghana, jigawa state is sending student to Singapore just to learn ICT and later come to Ghana for their top up degree. begin to dey fool yourself . Sudan graduate are there hoping and topping the medical profession.

Hahaha I see you are trying to bring back our previous argument while you naturally die our current subject and then slowly relate the previous one with this present one...well newsflash that ship has long sailed cos clearly you lost that debate to me...
Ohhhh what do they call this again "Recycled Argument" grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Professional illiterate let me advise you one thing in cotonou they speak French everything is written in French I show you the pictures of Benin Republic. There are no yellow buses in cotonou there are no Nigerian plate numbers in cotonou. There are no three-wheeler yellow motorcycles or motorcycles in cotonou. Tricycles are banned from Benin Republic. Is some of my pictures I showed you Nigerian flags next to Richard buildings.

Omg!!!! is this really happening..sufferingNsmiling is advice me, like really...wonder they say shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please you are arguing with an illiterate which cannot understand everybody here is talking about development and progress he is talking about pidgin English

Does it pain you cos I can post more you know grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha I see you are trying to bring back our previous argument while you naturally die our current subject and then slowly relate the previous one with this present one...well newsflash that ship has long sailed cos clearly you lost that debate to me...
Ohhhh what do they call this again "Recycled Argument" grin grin cheesy
Do you really understand yourself. if your goverment can found it reasonable to spend dollars in a private school in Ghana with a life span of just 10 years ? don't you think your myopic conclusion is not relevant. the reality is, foreing degree are taking over most of the vibrant position in Nigeria and that is a reality. and it doesn't matter where it is from . be it Niger or Sudan. sanusi lamido(CBN)is a proud Sudan product .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
I ask your dull brother to point to a single lies in my post, only to make a novice conclusion. this is to show you guys don't read before you reply. A typical average Nigeria life styles.

i can bet you, you don't even know your country. should I question you? should I ?

you keep ascribing me with philosoph, what is it with that?

Oh I know Nigeria is my country and she is located in West Africa..should I continue, should I grin grin

As for philosophy I believe you know why....isn't that like your best subject/course in college grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You are also making the same mistake? it is foolishness ( That is the best description) it is not an insult, telling me I am lying without been able to point it out is the insult.

Ohhhh really.......ok.sir we won't insult you again by telling you how wrong you are... pacretus oya apologize grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Do you really understand yourself. if your goverment can found it reasonable to spend dollars in a private school in Ghana with a life span of just 10 years ? don't you think your myopic conclusion is not relevant. the reality is, foreing degree are taking over most of the vibrant position in Nigeria and that is a reality. and it doesn't matter where it is from . be it Niger or Sudan. sanusi lamido(CBN)is a proud Sudan product .

I don't want to insult you by telling you how wrong you are, so pls kindly tell me how to send this message across to you in its rephrased form grin grin grin grin
As askiaharam will always say "cool story bro" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Oh I know Nigeria is my country and she is located in West Africa..should I continue, should I grin grin

As for philosophy I believe you know why....isn't that like your best subject/course in college grin grin
I ask you a simple question. you don't know your country? and I am willing to be corrected on such allegation. should i question your knolwedge about your country?

philosophy is not my best subject in uni,( it is a borrowed module) i am not a liberal art student . that is enough.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations

The multi-billion High–Tech Greenhouse Farm established by Dangote Farms Limited, geared at boosting the cultivation of high-quality tomatoes in the country, has commenced full production in the commercial city of Kano.

The farm which is fully automated is the first of its kind in West Africa (hmm theenchanter where are you grin grin) and is expected to transform the economy of the local tomato farmers, as the technology is expected to up their harvest from the current 10 tons per acre to as much as 40 tons.

Abdulkarim Kaita, managing director of the Dangote Tomatoes Company Processing Limited, confirmed this, on Thursday, during the visit of senior officials of the Kano Office of Central Bank of Nigeria to the farm.

Speaking to BusinessDay on the sidelines of the visit, Kaita disclosed that his company `s new investment in the farm is motivated by the quest to help Nigeria stop the over $350 million that is expended on the importation of fresh and processed tomatoes yearly.

He said his company had so far, injected over #3 billion in the development of the farm, which in the next three weeks, is expected to deliver high-quality tomato seedlings to tomato farmers across the 12 states of the Federation where the commodity is heavily cultivated.

“The management of the Dangote Farms, which is a subsidiary of Dangote Tomatoes Company Processing Limited is excited to reveal the tremendous effort that we are making to ensure that Nigeria becomes self –sufficient in tomato production.

“The planting medium you are looking at is called PAT MOOSE which has the capacity of producing 350 million seedlings per season that can be used to plant an estimate 12,000 hectares of tomato farm.

“We are glad to disclose that we are the first to bring this new technology into the country and this is going to fast track the yield of our tomato farmers tremendously.

“The project is being executed under the CBN `s Tomato Anchor-Borrowers Programme. The CBN will be paying for the seedling that we cultivating, and it will be distributed to farmers.

“The PAT MOOSE process you are seeing takes 3 weeks, after which it goes to the next stage, and the whole process of growing the tomato takes just three months” he explained.

Giving further insight into the value addition which the Greenhouse farm would provide, Kaita, noted that the introduction of the technology will put an end to post-harvest losses, as well as increase the volume of the harvest of the commodity.

In the same vein, he added that the introduction of the technology would lead to the expansion of production of the commodity, beyond the over 2.5 million tons of current consumer demand.

“Based on the study under the GEMS project, Nigeria has 171,000 hectares of land for tomato production, and if you multiply this with it the over 40 tons which the technology is capable of producing per hectare that means can grow our production to around 8 million tons.

“With this in the next two years, if Government effects the ban of the importation of commodity, just as it has been done in the case of rice, Nigeria will soon become a net exporter of the commodity.

https://businessday.ng/companies/article/dangotes-multi-billion-naira-greenhouse-farm-goes-into-full-operations-in-kano/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yah yah yah

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Okay now you are being delusional, this is definitely not my evidence...calm down bro and scrupulously check again, who knows you just might find it grin grin
obviously that was all the evidence you needed.

The UN does not have a standing army and participating countries supply their own equipment for missions.

Hence conclusion the UN did not by any Proforce vehicles.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
I ask you a simple question. you don't know your country? and I am willing to be corrected on such allegation. should i question your knolwedge about your country?

philosophy is not my best subject in uni,( it is a borrowed module) i am not a liberal art student . that is enough.

Nah that won't be necessary. That would be like starting another endless unfruitful argument which I can see you are so desperate to get in so you can pragmatically link it to our previous arguments grin grin

As for philosophy good to know..but you sure as hell enjoyed taking that course,I mean it's vivid in your long factless arguments. isn't it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
jln115:
obviously that was all the evidence you needed.

The UN does not have a standing army and participating countries supply their own equipment for missions.

Hence conclusion the UN did not by any Proforce vehicles.

Bro I thought we were talking about my evidence, or weren't we? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
samorobo:

Nah that won't be necessary. That would be like starting another endless unfruitful argument which I can see you are so desperate to get in so you can pragmatically link it to our previous arguments grin grin

As for philosophy good to know..but you sure as hell enjoyed taking that course,I mean it's vivid in your long factless arguments. isn't it grin grin
Magida je ka yi barci.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
gallivant:

What I know is, they don't use French in Lagos.

Okay if these Nigerians want to play like this we shall give it to them Lagos is not in Nigeria but in Benin Republic. So this would not post any pictures of Lagos anymore
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b

The Federal Executive Council (FEC) presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday approved about N182 billion for the construction and rehabilitation of various roads across the country.

The Minister of State for Works and Housing, Alhaji Abubakar Aliyu, said this while briefing State House Correspondents on the outcome of the maiden FEC meeting held at the Presidential Council Chamber, Abuja.

The roads are:
1. Lagos-Badagry express road to Benin Republic, at the cost of N15,297,762,234.22

2. The construction of two bridges at Kontagora-Rijau rod at the cost of N1.12 billion.

3. Construction of additional lane on Kano-Katsina road, at the cost of N9.4 billion.

4. Construction of Kontagora-Bangi road in Niger state, at the cost of N20.3 billion.

5. Rehabilitation of outer Marina-Bonny Camp road and Eko bridge, at the sum of N9.2 billion.

6. Rehabilitation of Ibori-Idomi western road in Edo state at the cost of N4.5 billion.

7. Construction of Ilogu-Ireni road in Kwara and Osun states, at the sum of N18.41 billion.

8. Construction of Wudil bridge along Kano-Maiduguri road, at the cost of N2.5 billion.

9. Rehabilitation of Wukari-Ibi road in Taraba state, at the sum of N12.3 billion.

10. Construction of Baro Port road in Niger state at the sum of N10.6 billion.

11. Rehabilitation of Ajingi-Kafin Hausa road in Jigawa state at the cost of N25 billion.

12. Rehabilitation of Abba-Owerri road at the cost of N6.98 billion.

13. Rehabilitation of Kaliyari-Damaturu road in Yobe state at a cost of N16.9 billion.

14. Construction of Yaba-Yangoji road in the Federal Capital Territory, N17.3 billion.

15. Rehabilitation of two outstanding sections of Nnnewi-Okigwe road in Imo and Anambra states at the sum of N12.7 billion.
https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/11/fg-approves-n182-billion-rehabilitation-major-roads/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
[color=#000099][/color] Magida je ka yi barci.

Ohhhh I see you are trying to test me with Nigerian local languages..sorry bro but I am not good with any Nigerian indigenous language...even my pidgin sucks when spoken

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
No it doesn't.
His supposed facts are pathetic.
Those pictures shows he lives in poverty, coz he chose to dwell in the part of Lagos where the poor resides than the heart.

I can't imagine myself visiting Kenya and going to turkana. When there are beautiful places to lodge and women to fu€k. Mostly Eldoret heard their women are good fukkers

When I visited Lagos I went to the average areas if I wanted to take bad pictures I would have gone to macuco the floating island slum. I hear in makoko they have their own currency which is not the naira
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha thanks my brother..vaxx is so full of shiiit, nigga be spreading lies like it's ebola grin grin grin ;once he trys arguing blindly I just refrain a bit then punch him with real life situations (mostly ones from NL) that way he wouldn't have anything else to say but massage what is left off his fragile philosophy Ego grin grin grin.it's just so fun watching him do that grin grin grin grin

Keep on fooling yourself up and down the place professional illiterates
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you see any single repeated building you're free to complain. But meanwhile enjoy the pics.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Bro I thought we were talking about my evidence, or weren't we? grin grin
you literally don't have evidence bro!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b

The Federal Executive Council (FEC) presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday approved about N182 billion for the construction and rehabilitation of various roads across the country.

The Minister of State for Works and Housing, Alhaji Abubakar Aliyu, said this while briefing State House Correspondents on the outcome of the maiden FEC meeting held at the Presidential Council Chamber, Abuja.

The roads are:
1. Lagos-Badagry express road to Benin Republic, at the cost of N15,297,762,234.22

2. The construction of two bridges at Kontagora-Rijau rod at the cost of N1.12 billion.

3. Construction of additional lane on Kano-Katsina road, at the cost of N9.4 billion.

4. Construction of Kontagora-Bangi road in Niger state, at the cost of N20.3 billion.

5. Rehabilitation of outer Marina-Bonny Camp road and Eko bridge, at the sum of N9.2 billion.

6. Rehabilitation of Ibori-Idomi western road in Edo state at the cost of N4.5 billion.

7. Construction of Ilogu-Ireni road in Kwara and Osun states, at the sum of N18.41 billion.

8. Construction of Wudil bridge along Kano-Maiduguri road, at the cost of N2.5 billion.

9. Rehabilitation of Wukari-Ibi road in Taraba state, at the sum of N12.3 billion.

10. Construction of Baro Port road in Niger state at the sum of N10.6 billion.

11. Rehabilitation of Ajingi-Kafin Hausa road in Jigawa state at the cost of N25 billion.

12. Rehabilitation of Abba-Owerri road at the cost of N6.98 billion.

13. Rehabilitation of Kaliyari-Damaturu road in Yobe state at a cost of N16.9 billion.

14. Construction of Yaba-Yangoji road in the Federal Capital Territory, N17.3 billion.

15. Rehabilitation of two outstanding sections of Nnnewi-Okigwe road in Imo and Anambra states at the sum of N12.7 billion.
https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/11/fg-approves-n182-billion-rehabilitation-major-roads/

Project One 7 10 and 12
Have been suspended by fashola. Because what went on is this the state put a lot of money into some of these projects and fashiola has now said any state which puts money into a federal project should not come to him and beg for the money that the state has put into a federal projects. What this means is a lot of the road projects and now been suspended until the issue is resolved. States will put small money into this project and then go and cry to the Federal Government for a lot of money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When I visited Lagos I went to the average areas if I wanted to take bad pictures I would have gone to macuco the floating island slum. I hear in makoko they have their own currency which is not the naira

You never visited Lagos stfu already you've been exposed by to many people multiple times for your word to be worth anything. Stick to whispering sweet nonsense to gullable, weak minded Skinyans and emotionally unstable gaynaians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Parliament tower, Hazina trade centre and mitsumi tower coming up in Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Funny

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Project One 7 10 and 12
Have been suspended by fashola. Because what went on is this the state put a lot of money into some of these projects and fashiola has now said any state which puts money into a federal project should not come to him and beg for the money that the state has put into a federal projects. What this means is a lot of the road projects and now been suspended until the issue is resolved. States will put small money into this project and then go and cry to the Federal Government for a lot of money

Uhhhhhh sorry boy what can I do to help you....you are trying to relate the toll gate policy with your illusion...you know what I Sammy Double dare you to give me a link that support your story grin grin grin I know positive stories in Nigeria irritates you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You never visited Lagos stfu already you've been exposed by to many people multiple times for your word to be worth anything. Stick to whispering sweet nonsense to gullable, weak minded Skinyans and emotionally unstable gaynaians.

What Algerian1 did to him comes to my mind first

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Algerian1 in da building

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.