Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,743 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6411007 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When I visited Lagos I went to the average areas if I wanted to take bad pictures I would have gone to macuco the floating island slum. I hear in makoko they have their own currency which is not the naira
Thunder fire your left blockos. Inshallah amin. May you become more unfortunate for every lie you tell.

Back to topic, Makoko Has schools and hospitals built by Lagos state Government.

Just delete those lies from your brain.
It's dripping already.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Do you really understand yourself. if your goverment can found it reasonable to spend dollars in a private school in Ghana with a life span of just 10 years ? don't you think your myopic conclusion is not relevant. the reality is, foreing degree are taking over most of the vibrant position in Nigeria and that is a reality. and it doesn't matter where it is from . be it Niger or Sudan. sanusi lamido(CBN)is a proud Sudan product .
ok, I initially got your post wrong.
Your head must be empty To think Nigerians go to Niger republic or Sudan to study. I once had a Nigerien girlfriend who came to kano state for her post graduate studies on scholarship, she was extremely happy. The foremost University in Niger is Abdou moumouni University from where she got her B.SC.

Sanusi never studied anything relating to his career in sudan.

Now get this little piece from Google into your empty Ghana Skull.

He then attended King's College, Lagos, where he graduated in 1977. Sanusi was offered provisional admission to Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, where he obtained a bachelor's degree in economics in 1981. ... Sanusi studied at the International University of Africa in Khartoum, receiving a degree in Islamic law.

Islamic Law had nothing to do with Sanusis appointment as CBN Governor.

You see how fooolish you are.
Learn to use your brain and avoid arguing with an empty skull filled with kente.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zanzibar, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
just like i said. it is a matter of supply and demand . Accra is becoming more cosmopolitan, more people are willing to migrate to Accra now for buisness ( miniso japan just open up). this is forcing a high demand on housing and landlord are capitalising on it.

Though, i am of the opinion it is not the responsibility of the goverment to build house for every individual but create an enabling enviroment for citizens to be able to afford affordable housing. currently Ghana housing deficit is growing due to urbanization and growing population. Ghana might be among the top three most urbanized country in sub Saharan Africa. it is growing almost everyday, forcing the goverment to start building houses for middle classes. currently there is about 100,000 housing unit springing up in the southern part of the country, excluding some abandon project by the past administration that the present goverment is willing to complete .

As far as Ghana is concerned, the rent is about demand and supply some houses even charge lesser than two year while some charge more.
you talking absolutely nonsense.. what happened to the house your govt the Korean company started!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
just like i said. it is a matter of supply and demand . Accra is becoming more cosmopolitan, more people are willing to migrate to Accra now for buisness ( miniso japan just open up). this is forcing a high demand on housing and landlord are capitalising on it.

Though, i am of the opinion it is not the responsibility of the goverment to build house for every individual but create an enabling enviroment for citizens to be able to afford affordable housing. currently Ghana housing deficit is growing due to urbanization and growing population. Ghana might be among the top three most urbanized country in sub Saharan Africa. it is growing almost everyday, forcing the goverment to start building houses for middle classes. currently there is about 100,000 housing unit springing up in the southern part of the country, excluding some abandon project by the past administration that the present goverment is willing to complete .

As far as Ghana is concerned, the rent is about demand and supply some houses even charge lesser than two year while some charge more.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zanzibar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
Your head must be empty To think Nigerians go to Niger republic or Sudan to study. I once had a Nigerien girlfriend who came to kano state for her post graduate studies on scholarship, she was extremely happy. The foremost University in Niger is Abdou moumouni University from where she got her B.SC.

He then attended King's College, Lagos, where he graduated in 1977. Sanusi was offered provisional admission to Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, where he obtained a bachelor's degree in economics in 1981. ... Sanusi studied at the International University of Africa in Khartoum, receiving a degree in Islamic law.

Learn to use your brain and avoid arguing with an empty skull filled with kente.
that's a screenshot of a Ghanaian girl on Facebook today telling people how her sister is studying in Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=82903791][/quote] you're making useless arguements

i already told everyone our government has abrogated so many housing deals and has finally left the housing business to the private sector.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
you talking absolutely nonsense.. what happened to the house your govt the Korean company started!?
my government abrogated it before it even started

whats your problem?

The private sector does better providing housing than government will ever be able to

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
that's a screenshot of a Ghanaian girl on Facebook today telling people how her sister is studying in Nigeria
These guys think they've arrived because few Nigerians study in their country.
When jamb frustrated me, I almost opted for Ghana. Thank God I didn't. Not because Ghana was better but because I heard I only needed my Waec result.

One thing I noticed about Nigerian is that majority of us love to travel to other Countries.
I was surprised to hear that Nigerians are in North Korea doing wonderfully well. Without being harassed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just30:

whats your problem?

The private sector does better providing housing than government will ever be able to
cos your govt was broke to meet her financial obligation towards the project
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just30:

whats your problem?

I agree with you on this, public officials some how corner the projects to benefit them directly or indirectly. It's peculiar to every Developing country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
These guys think they've arrived because few Nigerians study in their country.
When jamb frustrated me, I almost opted for Ghana. Thank God I didn't. Not because Ghana was better but because I heard I only needed my Waec result.

One thing I noticed about Nigerian is that majority of us love to travel to other Countries.
I was surprised to hear that Nigerians are in North Korea doing wonderfully well. Without being harassed.
The least person you'll take seriously in this world is a Ghanaian.. they talk before they think.. an average Ghanaian may not know the capital of Togo but will turn around and tell you they know Nigeria more than you..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:

You see how stupid you are ? you stupidly did not sanusi was the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria. you stupidly did not know he is recipient of a Islamic financial medal. Anyway below screenshot explain what you foolishly can't see.

it is a fact Nigeria troop into Niger and Sudan to study . denied that pls. sanusi did and many like him.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
hahaha. You some how know a lot about them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
How stupid are you? which school what course? writing something online is a guaranty that is true right? what a stupid conclusion. Ghanaian are not schooling in Nigeria except the one with Nigeria background
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just30:

whats your problem?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You see how stupid you are ? you stupidly did not sanusi was the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria. you stupidly did not know he is recipient of a Islamic financial medal. Anyway below screenshot explain what you foolishly can't see.

it is a fact Nigeria troop into Niger and Sudan to study . denied that pls. sanusi did and many like him.
hey, Empty brain, I still repeat Sanusis wasn't appointed based on his Islamic studies.

Are you an lMBE'CILE ,
Sanusi wasnt the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria, he only helped due to his position as the CBN Gov. Besides ISB only came during the end of his tenure.

Stop wallowing in kente. It's rendering your brain Useless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
How stupid are you? which school what course? writing something online is a guaranty that is true right? what a stupid conclusion. Ghanaian are not schooling in Nigeria except the one with Nigeria background
you're imbecilic.. I guess I was the one the put that up on Facebook..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=82903791][/quote] jealousy go kill you. update yourself. that is old news

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Just30:

whats your problem?

your govt abrogated the Korean one and went and start another at amasaman? You see how stupid your lies have become

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
there's a guy currently in my local church his dad was a lecturer in AAU Nigeria he studied here. When his dad passed on sometime ago he went to ghana to bury him. And came back.

Not to mention the Ghanaians here notorious for shoe shining and petty jobs. They are diligent though. Very diligent. I made one my personal shoe shiner or cobbler

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
hey, Empty brain, I still repeat Sanusis wasn't appointed based on his Islamic studies.

Are you an lMBE'CILE ,
Sanusi wasnt the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria, [b]he only helped due to his position as the CBN Gov. Besides ISB only came during the end of his tenure.[/b]You are

Stopping wallowing in kente. It's rendering your brain Useless.
Are you in tandem with foolishness? how can you be supporting and be against your own post at the same time.

What is that stupidity in your brain?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
there's a guy currently in my local church his dad was a lecturer in AAU Nigeria he studied here. When his dad passed on sometime ago he went to ghana to bury him. And came back.

Not to mention the Ghanaians here notorious for shoe shining and petty jobs. They are diligent though. Very diligent. I made one my personal shoe shiner or cobbler
You have a problem with understanding. no Ghanaian will opted to school in Nigeria unless he or she has a Nigeria background . how difficult is that not sinking into your skull. you are dull but you aren't that stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
jealousy go kill you. update yourself. that is old news
you see why you're a Ghanaian.. your line of logic shows a deficiency in your Brain.. now, your govt abrogated the Korean project and went ahead to guarantee $5b for a housing project for private individuals.. again, how can your govt guarantee for private individuals when the land ( pokuase-amasaman) the project is going to be cited on, belong to Ghana govt.. does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zanzibar, Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You have a problem with understanding. no Ghanaian will opted to school in Nigeria unless he or she has a Nigeria background . how difficult is that not sinking into your skull. you are dull but you aren't that stupid.
the world doesn't revolve around your village.. av given you a screenshot of a Ghanaian girl saying her sister is studying in Nigeria.. I also met a man at mallam who told me his kids school in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
you're imbecilic.. I guess I was the one the put that up on Facebook..
You are idiot not to know Facebook discussion is noting worth of any importance. you see it online and you believe it because it satisfy your stupidity. how stupid can you be. your goverment keep. sending student to Ghana on scholarship yet that is not a big deal to you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
the world doesn't revolve around your village.. av given you a screenshot of a Ghanaian girl saying her sister is studying in Nigeria.. I also met a man at mallam who told me his kids school in Nigeria
Look at the beer parlour discussion. are you that daft? give me emperical evidence . it is on record your lots keep fuelling Ghana economy with 1 billion dollar annually thru education. this is a fact back by sanusi lamido ( The cbn governor) give me fact not your osu approval.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Youbare idiot not to know Facebook discussion is noting worth of any importance. you see it online and you believe it because it satisfy your stupidity. how stupid can you be. your goverment keep. sending student to Ghana on scholarship yet that is not a big deal to you.
it doesn't make sense cos it has destroyed everything you've propagated as facts.. you see how stupid you've become trying to find something to hold unto now you're caught pants down..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
you see why you're a Ghanaian.. your line of logic shows a deficiency in your Brain.. now, your govt abrogated the Korean project and went ahead to guarantee $5b for a housing project for private individuals.. again, how can your govt guarantee for private individuals when the land ( pokuase-amasaman) the project is going to be cited on, belong to Ghana govt.. does that make sense to you?
You see how stupid and idiotic you sound. the deal is part of the social development goals spearheaded by UNO and that is SDG3. it is not goverment that is guaranty the project but UNO. it is an initiative developed by the goverment.

now show me something of such in osu * The rejected zone).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
it doesn't make sense cos it has destroyed everything you've propagated as facts.. you see how stupid you've become trying to find something to hold unto now you're caught pants down..
tell me the single fact he destroyed. you are stupid like him . just tell me one. the fact that YOUR goverment keep sending student down to ghana on scholarship or that you guys have found new home in Ghana.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.