Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,609 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6410926 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Look at the beer parlour discussion. are you that daft? give me emperical evidence . it is on record your lots keep fuelling Ghana economy with 1 billion dollar annually thru education. this is a fact back by sanusi lamido ( The cbn governor) give me fact not your osu approval.
Fact is presented and he resort to cheap insult like a black star Ghanaian he is with below par intellect.. the fact remains, the girl in question is Ghanaian and she gave the name of her sister who's studying in Nigeria.. so it's up to you Ashanti � with no anal opening to take it from there..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
tell me the single fact he destroyed. you are stupid like him . just tell me one. the fact that YOUR goverment keep sending student down to ghana on scholarship or that you guys have found new home in Ghana.
it's only lazy NIGERIANS who can't meet the standards of NIGERIAN education system runs to Ghana while Ghanaian that value quality are sending their kids to Nigeria for quality education.. isn't it amazing how books authored by Nigerians are used in your secondary school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
Fact is presented and he resort to cheap insult like a black star Ghanaian he is with below par intellect.. the fact remains, the girl in question is Ghanaian and she gave the name of her sister who's studying in Nigeria.. so it's up to you Ashanti � with no anal opening to take it from there..
Every one knows the fool here osu boy. give me emperical evidence like this? not Snapchat validation. idiot osu boy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
it's only lazy NIGERIANS who can't meet the standards of NIGERIAN education system runs to Ghana while Ghanaian that value quality are sending their kids to Nigeria for quality education
keep fuelling stupidity. there is more evidence you may even be one of the failed out student in one of the private uni Ghana. who knows? keep lying to us you work in Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
it's only lazy NIGERIANS who can't meet the standards of NIGERIAN education system runs to Ghana while Ghanaian that value quality are sending their kids to Nigeria for quality education.. isn't it amazing how books authored by Nigerians are used in your secondary school
How stupid can you be? should we begin to list this books and see how mad you are becoming. no Ghanaian will send his or her ward to Nigeria. it is almost impossible. unless he works or live in Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
keep fuelling stupidity. there is more evidence you may even be one of the failed out student in one the private uni Ghana. who knows? keep lying to us you work in Ghana.
indeed, who leaves quality for glorified secondary school..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
How stupid can you be? should we begin to list this books and see how mad you are becoming. no Ghanaian will send his or ward to Nigeria. it is almost impossible. unless he works or live in Nigeria.
you're idoitic! Where i once stayed at Mallam, my landlady had school going kids that used alot text books authored by Nigerians recommended by GES

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
indeed, who leaves quality for glorified secondary school..
Yet your fellow brethren who are by far better than you keep spending billion of dollars into a glorified secondary school. who goof here ? your country or your brethren. whatever it is, it only shows one thing and that is the desperation to acquire Ghanaian degree.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
you're idoitic! Where i once stayed at Mallam, my landlady had school going kids that used alot text books authored by Nigerians recommended by GES
You are an idiot. if stupidity is not your middle name, you will know your chemistry textbook ( That is if you are a science student by the way) was authored by a Ghanaian. I mean ababio.

go check your wassce( regional exams) record and see the country leading for the past 10 years?. olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxxxx: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Very very foolish talk grin which sane Ghanaian will send his or her child to a certified sh1thole? grin quality education in Nigeria my azz grin grin grin your president is still searching for his primary school certificate and you are talking about quality education grin nigeria has one of the lowest budgets for education in the world grin and you are here talking foolishly about quality education grin I wonder if you know the meaning of quality education grin grin cool

this foolish goat lives in Ghana n still talks from his anus cool you should be grateful to your host country,fool. Anything that moves in your smelly zoo is a sure target for kidnappers grin at least you can sleep with you two eyes closed in Ghana, fool grin

pokuasi:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You have a problem with understanding. no Ghanaian will opted to school in Nigeria unless he or she has a Nigeria background . how difficult is that not sinking into your skull. you are dull but you aren't that stupid.
Gawd. You're such a lame Dude. It's ok

I think kente kills common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:

I am correcting your stupidity bro. just like how light off knock out inteligence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
your govt abrogated the Korean one and went and start another at amasaman? You see how stupid your lies have become
Yes
fully funded and intended for the securities agencies .

You are highly stupid and that is why you make baseless arguments
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:

Aren't you the same idiot who says sanusi isn't the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria. how will you be sensible when you are not smart?.

this sanusi here proposing Islamic banking in nigeria to the Senate and why it most be welcome. and you foolishly says, he did not use its Sudan degree in the financial sector. how stupid can you be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2EGduhtjLo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
cos your govt was broke to meet her financial obligation towards the project
my government counterpart funding was very little

the contract was abrogated just like all others because the deal were not really in the interest of Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
cos your govt was broke to meet her financial obligation towards the project
now you are posing stupid comments

government has better things to do than to provide housing
Especially when citizens are already doing it together with the private sector.

Ghana is too rich not to have money.

more than 15 billion dollars was spent in 2-3 years just to triple electricity capacity
Next time you want to post silly stuffs, use your brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Aren't you the same idiot who says sanusi is the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria. how will you be sensible when you are not smart?.

this sanusi here proposing Islamic banking in nigeria to the Senate and why it most be welcome. and you foolishly says, he did not use its Sudan degree in the financial sector. how stupid can you be?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
care to mention one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxxxx: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Look at this fool. What is wrong with shoe shinning and doing petty jobs? At least they were not robbing or kidnapping people, they were not 419ning grin yahoo yahoo grin they were doing legit jobs, something nigerians are not know to appreciate. That is the difference between Nigerians and Ghanaians grin a nigerians goes to another country and brings with him all his known criminal tendencies. They are very lazy and don’t like hard work. cheesy so what do they do? They resort to crime and will turn around to brag about it grin that is the nigerian smartness grin very foolish people grin what kind of animals are these? grin

pacretus:
there's a guy currently in my local church his dad was a lecturer in AAU Nigeria he studied here. When his dad passed on sometime ago he went to ghana to bury him. And came back.

Not to mention the Ghanaians here notorious for shoe shining and petty jobs. They are diligent though. Very diligent. I made one my personal shoe shiner or cobbler

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
tell me the single fact he destroyed. you are stupid like him . just tell me one. the fact that YOUR goverment keep sending student down to ghana on scholarship or that you guys have found new home in Ghana.
when we ask which of the governors.. You'll say Bayelsa state government. Ok.. any other ...No...
When did he send them, ok 4 years ago. Which is enough to get a degree. By now they should have rounded up their programme.

So My brainle ss friend, I ask you, which Nigerian Government sent students to Ghana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
when we ask which of the governors.. You'll say Bayelsa state government. Ok.. any other ...No...
When did he send them, ok 4 years ago. Which is enough to get a degree. By now they should have rounded up their programme.

So My brainle ss friend, I ask you, which Nigerian Government sent students to Ghana?
keep answering your question.

You are stupid not to know some of them are still in the program. and it is three years ago not four years . therefore some of them are still on it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
ok, I initially got your post wrong.
Your head must be empty To think Nigerians go to Niger republic or Sudan to study. I once had a Nigerien girlfriend who came to kano state for her post graduate studies on scholarship, she was extremely happy. The foremost University in Niger is Abdou moumouni University from where she got her B.SC.

Sanusi never studied anything relating to his career in sudan.

Now get this little piece from Google into your empty Ghana Skull.

He then attended King's College, Lagos, where he graduated in 1977. Sanusi was offered provisional admission to Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in Zaria, where he obtained a bachelor's degree in economics in 1981. ... Sanusi studied at the International University of Africa in Khartoum, receiving a degree in Islamic law.

Islamic Law had nothing to do with Sanusis appointment as CBN Governor.

You see how fooolish you are.
Learn to use your brain and avoid arguing with an empty skull filled with kente.

Look at you, vaxx knows he probably said that because he noticed my lack of interest on that topic and felt that might not check.well he is right I didn't check so thank you very much for bringing this to light ......
What does Islamic studies gat to with Economics....once again he has been busted and we have you to thank for that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
you talking absolutely nonsense.. what happened to the house your govt the Korean company started!?

Pls enlighten us what happened

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

Look at you, vaxx knows he probably said that because he noticed my lack of interest on that topic and felt that might not check.well he is right I didn't check so thank you very much for bringing this to light ......
What does Islamic studies gat to with Economics....once again he has been busted and we have you to thank for that
he didn't study Islamic studies, he did Islamic law which relate to both finance and every sector of Islam affairs. lol...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
Aren't you the same idiot who says sanusi isn't the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria. how will you be sensible when you are not smart?.

sanusi, my brainle ss wasn't appointed based on Islamic studies, he was appointed because he was found capable of doing the job.

Again Nigeria was already a member of IOC which means Sharia and Islamic banking was already on ground, as such sanusi did what was necessary like obansajo being a Christian brought Sharia to Northern Nigeria by recognising it.

So Mr Kente are you still brain dead

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
that's a screenshot of a Ghanaian girl on Facebook today telling people how her sister is studying in Nigeria

According to them no Ghaanian has ever schooled in Nigeria...I remember when I wrote my O level here, the girl beside me was from ghaana and she told me she had written her o'level three times and she couldn't pass so she decided to come take her exams in Nigeria (with the hope of expo) so she can apply for UNILAG....

Just wait they will tell you that girl is among those that stayed back during the ghaana must go era

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Look at this fool. What is wrong with shoe shinning and doing petty jobs? At least they were not robbing or kidnapping people, they were not 419ning grin yahoo yahoo grin they were doing legit jobs, something nigerians are not know to appreciate. That is the difference between Nigerians and Ghanaians grin a nigerians goes to another country and brings with him all his known criminal tendencies. They are very lazy and don’t like hard work. cheesy so what do they do? They resort to crime and will turn around to brag about it grin that is the nigerian smartness grin very foolish people grin what kind of animals are these? grin

Samorobo please remind this Ashanti boy the story of the Ghanaian boy who came to 9ja just to steal cars, cos according to him Nigerians drive expensive card.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
These guys think they've arrived because few Nigerians study in their country.
When jamb frustrated me, I almost opted for Ghana. Thank God I didn't. Not because Ghana was better but because I heard I only needed my Waec result.

One thing I noticed about Nigerian is that majority of us love to travel to other Countries.
I was surprised to hear that Nigerians are in North Korea doing wonderfully well. Without being harassed.

I am glad you didn't, if not you would have winded up jobless grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
pacretus:
sanusi, my brainle ss wasn't appointed based on Islamic studies, he was appointed because he was found capable of doing the job.

Again Nigeria was already a member of IOC which means Sharia and Islamic banking was already on ground, as such sanusi did what was necessary like obansajo being a Christian brought Sharia to Northern Nigeria by recognising it.

So Mr Kente are you still brain dead
You keep regressing. never knew you are also foolish. sanusi was apointed as a politician not as an academician . whatever he study carry minimum or little weight.

saying his islamic law didn't help in his profession is what i am correcting as it is very wrong and stupid of you to say so. he did Islamic law and was able to convince the Senate by proposing a financial bank of its kind to them.

Nigeria been part of IOc does not guaranty the establishment of Islamic banking? cote devoire is not part of IOc but it has a functioning Islamic banking. UK a secular nation also has a functional one.

What constitute Islamic banking is beyond the affiliation of a country to any Islamic group but readiness of the country. it must be table in parliament and accepted by the legislative. and that is what sanusi did.

I am sorry you proved once again how foolishly you are educated.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
pokuasi:
The least person you'll take seriously in this world is a Ghanaian.. they talk before they think.. an average Ghanaian may not know the capital of Togo but will turn around and tell you they know Nigeria more than you..

Funny creatures... grin grin grin.....just sit down and watch them hype their country..

Examples

"OH ghaana has good roads everywhere"

"That place you are posting is not ghaana"

"Oh that is old pics those roads are all under construction"

"Oh our country is about the same size with UK and we both share one thing in common which is "having numerous world class city"(I can never forget the day Chris told me that thing. I almost believed but by the time I landed on YouTube my latter reaction was "yuck"wink
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
samorobo:

I am glad you didn't, if not you would have winded up jobless grin
He is financially handicapped. sanusi and dangote both have a foreing Degree and they know its usefulness.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
vaxx2:
You see how stupid you are ? you stupidly did not sanusi was the brain behind Islamic banking in Nigeria. you stupidly did not know he is recipient of a Islamic financial medal. Anyway below screenshot explain what you foolishly can't see.

it is a fact Nigeria troop into Niger and Sudan to study . denied that pls. sanusi did and many like him.

Ok guys am I the only one seeing this...I still don't see how that screenshot relate to what you were saying, what is it again "Islamic banking".

Hmmmm the wierd things we are forced to learn..... Islamic banking grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) (5396) (5397) (5398) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.