Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6305476 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:

"Dumb" you mean....lol.
Thanks for pointing that out boy.
You know, ......we never can tell with you Kenyans cheesy
Okay dude smiley hope that will help disabuse your mind grin. Now go take your lunch smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shma:
Okay dude smiley hope that will help disabuse your mind grin. Now go take your lunch smiley
I'm not hungry thank you smiley

You can have your kidney beans too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:

I'm not hungry thank you smiley

You can have your kidney beans too. cheesy
lol! shocked so that is your delicacy grin anyway it's 4:00pm here in Kenya we don't do lunch at that time smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Shma:
lol! shocked so that is your delicacy grin anyway it's 4:00pm here in Kenya we don't do lunch at that time smiley
Lol.
It is 'trademarked' in Kenya for sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Flashback !!
On November 2nd, 1995 – Michael Jackson receives the Diamond of Africa Award from Ghana’s President, Jerry Rawlings during a dinner at the Hotel Hilton in Beverly Hills, California.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kenyans, Nigerians and the rest of Africa in diaspora are cordially invited to Ghana.....

2019 year of return.....December is going be the bomb......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
Kenyans, Nigerians and the rest of Africa in diaspora are cordially invited to Ghana.....

Yea from stove to oven many people are going to burn unfortunately. lipsrsealed

Disappointment awaits....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Yea from stove to oven many people are going to burn unfortunately. lipsrsealed

Disappointment awaits....
hehehe your pain and envy is deep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least they come to meet better infrastructure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
Just realised I didn't Post the correct tables:this includes Kenya and the other shows RSA which tbh should be better. 6500$ per capita is low for a nation with that level of infrastructure and development-without hate!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:

can somebody ban this dude already.. inviting NIGERIANS so he would accuse them of one thing or the other.. fellow NIGERIANS, these people have been killing our in Ghana low key..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
university of Ghana computer science department 3D animation .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtzDlwbGZWE

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Higher GDP per capita producing these HUMANOIDS.. God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
I have ask you about your rational behind this? if your rational aren't mature, then it is toddler thinking

I am perfectly sure I gave you a rational explanation even though it was concise.....but I would start again, maybe a little length this time.,

You said ghanaweb carries fake news to cause traffic. Those were you words not mine...so tell me why we should trust ghanaweb(this was a site you outright spelt has false news carrier) over an international ranking when clearly their published statement which you labelled third party was coming from your govt...

Btw what pokuasi posted was corruption perception index(CPI) while you countered it blindly with global corruption barometer instead of "CPI".....You made it sound like this Rankers made a mistake and the air has finally been cleared on that....I am surprised that you are surprised....I mean haven't you noticed that nepotism has grown further in this current administration....you shouldn't be in shock...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
POKUASI2:
yes, type joynews

Take a screenshot of the video on that site...I should be able to trace it...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
[/quote][quote author=samorobo post=83711185]

Take a screenshot of the video on that site...I should be able to trace it...
ok

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
tylann:

keep calm
your emotions are out of control again smiley
most of the news we post here we found them on nairaland FrontPage when we log in

you read more about kenya projects go and read about northen tunnel water collection project
construction started in 2015 around august it is supposed to get finished in 2020 next year
so what are you blabbing about

Noise boy, that all I see....the link you posted on Abuja airport flood was never from NL, I can remember vividly....

Your water project started 2014 with a due date of 2017 but it was not met and now it has been shifted to march 2020 which is around the corner...

Don't worry I will remind about this in a few month...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
tylann:

good , people like samorobo the hypocrite are quick to search youtube videos about nairobi water problems while lagos has worse problems regarding water

Lagos water problem is not worse...That news report is outdated to begin with....

Plus most homes pump and treat their water by themselves...
Our national a cess to clean portable water and s more than yours...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:

I wish you the best but I am a little bit skeptical about the enivironment
.....how is Nungua good enough to host visitors, or am I wrong to think that nugua is not worthy...

Pokuasi help me out here since you are familiar with Accra..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

I am perfectly sure I gave you a rational explanation even though it was concise.....but I would start again, maybe a little length this time.,

You said ghanaweb carries fake news to cause traffic. Those were you words not mine...so tell me why we should trust ghanaweb(this was a site you outright spelt has false news carrier) over an international ranking when clearly their published statement which you labelled third party was coming from your govt...

Btw what pokuasi posted was corruption perception index(CPI) while you countered it blindly with global corruption barometer instead of "CPI".....You made it sound like this Rankers made a mistake and the air has finally been cleared on that....I am surprised that you are surprised....I mean haven't you noticed that nepotism has grown further in this current administration....you shouldn't be in shock...
When I ask for rational explanation, I am not asking for filmsy excuses or explanation base on sentiment opinion, I am directly asking you for logical and critical explanation as to support your reasons.

there are diffrent institutions ranking the corruption index in africa , the most reputable one is afrobarometer, this where uno taped some of its data and inteligence. CPI has a sister agent in Ghana called Ghana integrity initiative , a subsidiary of transparency international which indicate the report is untrue . and that is what the ghanaweb I forwarded reference.

Now that the sister agent have come out to labelled the report been untrue and you still came up just because of whatever reasons is what I am questioning. what is your rational in this childish talk when the report had been debunked .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Just30:
hehehe your pain and envy is deep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least they come to meet better infrastructure

Both sentenced are making me to laugh...playing emotional black fellows who can't stand racism in America to come to Accra is such a delight to you.....

And again which infastructure are you talking about you this boy.....which infastructure!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
rvp20182:
Yes there is water shortage in Nairobi - but not as severe as Lagos (where only 10% have piped water) and we are fixing it.

Nairobi has water deficit of250M litres but we are about a year or less away from making water shortage history.

Nairobi Northern Water collector project will add 140M litres daily to Nairobi.

One of them is the Northern Collector Tunnel, which is approaching completion. We are now about 87 percent, and this water will flow over 54km. The Northern Collector Tunnel is an interconnection underground of three rivers flowing to the Ndakaini Kigoro treatment works and all the way to Gigiri reservoir. About 61m litres is stored here.

The ministry is expecting 140 million litres of water per day from the tunnel. The Gigiri reservoir has been our nerve centre and is where we expect to distribute water to Upper Hill, Eastlands, CBD, Westlands and Karen.

Ndaruku dam, which is going to give us 173 million litres of water.

at this moment nobody wants to hear about water in Lagos there is massive flooding and people have lost their properties including their lives
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

.....how is Nungua good enough to host visitors, or am I wrong to think that nugua is not worthy...

Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria before? and regarding nungua , it has both ugly and beautiful sides . the ugly sides is not a tourist attraction area, it is largely host by the locals , why the beautiful side might be too expensive for you. it houses the only regional maritime university in west africa, and houses some three star hotels as well. so choose base on your specification
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
When I ask for rational explanation, I not asking for filmsy excuses or explanation base on sentiment opinion, I am directly asking you for logical and critical explanation as to support reasons.

there are diffrent institutions ranking the corruption index in africa , the most reputable one is afrobarometer, this where uno taped some of its data and inteligence. CPI has a sister agent in Ghana called Ghana integrity initiative , a subsidiary of transparency international which indicate the report is untrue . and that is what the ghanaweb I forwarded reference.

Now that the sister agent have come out to labelled the report been untrue and you still came up just because of whatever reasons is what I am questioning. what is your rational in this childish talk when the report had been debunked .

You keep saying debunk, debunk by who exactly..your govt which without doubt makes up the ghaana integrity initiative

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
Have you ever travelled out of Nigeria before? and regarding nungua , it has both ugly and beautiful sides . the ugly sides is not a tourist attraction area, it is largely host by the locals , why the beautiful side might be too expensive for you. it houses the only regional maritime university in west africa, and houses some three star hotels as well. so choose base on your specification

I have travelled out severally but not to Ghana, so permit me if I am making inquiry about your enivironment...it's part of learning and you love Knowledge transfer, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
cool
vaxx2:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

I have travelled out severally but not to Ghana, so permit me if I am making inquiry about your enivironment...it's part of learning and you love Knowledge transfer, don't you?
please disregard the nonsense that guy put up there.. the Nungua he's talking about, he may not have been there before.. .. that nungua is a slum inhabited by the laziest tribe in the world -GAs

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by cutefashion: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Best Orthopedic Bunion Corrector Sandals For Pain Relief Treatments 2019

HolliePebbles:
1) Ergonomic Design Bunion Sandals: Best For Ladies Suffering From Bunions, able to help big Toe Bone Correction,moves angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
2) High Quality Women Sandals For Bunion Feet: Made of faux leather,and the thick firm mid-sole of slides make you comfort and shock absorption, lightweight and comfortable.
3) Bunion Correction Sandals Heel height is 1.55", it enhances the length of legs, fashionable style makes shoes full of charming taste.
4) Dress Shoes For Bunions: Perfect with summer dresses, shorts, and jeans, for a fashion look.Great gift for teenagers, girls, women and ladies of all ages.
5) Best For Every Occasion: Casual wear, beach, vacation, pool, street, party, summer dress sandals.
6)Colors Available: These orthopedic sandals for bunions feet are available in multiple different colors to mix & match!

Read more about new and best orthopedic bunion corrector sandals for pain relief treatments 2019 here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

where have you travelled to ? Be honest .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
I am waiting for around December to release the remaining of my pictures. I have so many pictures left . You will see my country Nigeria is a shame. When you see the high definition pictures you would just Cry For My Country. The pictures which I released last time was just a joke compared to what I am going to be late around December Christmas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

You keep saying debunk, debunk by who exactly..your govt which without doubt makes up the ghaana integrity initiative
Why are you slow. how can Ghana initiative integrity be goverment agent? Do your own searching/ researching online to verify the status of the organisation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
where have you travelled to ? Be honest .

Be honest!!!

Are you trying to interrogate me or what?...we are talking Nungua here and I want to know more about her..

Well for starters I have been to US , uK E.t.c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.