Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6309544 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
POKUASI2:
please disregard the nonsense that guy put up there.. the Nungua he's talking about, he may not have been there before.. .. that nungua is a slum inhabited by the laziest tribe in the world -GAs

So I heard..that's why I was surprised to see that place on the list..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
kikuyu1:
Just realised I didn't Post the correct tables:this includes Kenya and the other shows RSA which tbh should be better. 6500$ per capita is low for a nation with that level of infrastructure and development-without hate!

You are hurting yourself this boy...to begin with GDP per capita is not the same as wealth per adult

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Be honest!!!

Are you trying to interrogate me or what?...we are talking Nungua here and I want to know more about her..

Well for starters I have been to US , uK E.t.c
which part of the UK, do you visit? i can't be engaging a small mind thinking it is geniue? and how many permit month where you given. I have to know your exposure

not to be like interrogation, I have fly in from Germany to Nigeria, then to Ghana two times this year.... You may ask me any question...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

true ghana not some fantasy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

it's a place I know too well. Listen, most the guys here are from villages and may not know much about Accra.. and their media house know how to twist headline and news about their country..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

your own rational searching should have exposed you to so many information about nungua. nungua is where obasonjo and the rest of many Nigeria finest army trainned.""Ghana millitary academy"". it share part of its land with sea and many goverment agency are located around the cost . with a reputable maritime university which is affiliated to another maritime university in Switzerland....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
POKUASI2:
it's a place I know too well. Listen, most the guys here are from villages and may not know much about Accra.. and their media house know how to twist headline and news about their country..
You this osu idiot ,Aren't you from village yourself? Your first exposure out of Nigeria was Ghana and you stupidly think you knows? of which you know next to nothing ? which part of the village in imo state are you from ? I mean which part of the yellow soil village are you from in the village .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Noise boy, that all I see....the link you posted on Abuja airport flood was never from NL, I can remember vividly....

Your water project started 2014 with a due date of 2017 but it was not met and now it has been shifted to march 2020 which is around the corner...

Don't worry I will remind about this in a few month...

which link can you repost it here

our water project started in 2015 and it is due to end in 2020 , go and read about the project you ego will not help you smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Lagos water problem is not worse...That news report is outdated to begin with....

Plus most homes pump and treat their water by themselves...
Our national a cess to clean portable water and s more than yours...

lagos water problem is much worse than nairobi
yes you drill your own boreholes like you buy your own generators smiley for electricity

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
You know i will not live you with your foolishness. so you are so stupid not to know 2019 can never be worse than 2018. And if you have patiently foolishly wait a little , You will have seen me posting 2019 index.

pulsenews is not a credible new channel in Ghana. it is owned by Nigerians
I take Ghanaian as dirty pigs including you.

I shouldn't be exchanging words with pigs. Its demeaning.

Now fvck back to where you fvcked from.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
pacretus:
I [s]take Ghanaian as dirty pigs including you.

Now fvck back to where you fvcked from.[/s]
You are a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
You are a clown.
and you my friend are the entire circus.
Wizzle
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Go lie to some sick illiterate on the street of mathare grin grin grin
This project is dead and abadoned...it started since 2014 ND what you showed was progress from 2017 which was the last time anything worth noticing took place....
PROJECTS LIKE THIS SHOULDN'T TAKE 1-2 YEARS max..

This project is dead,. The only sentence I can use to describe this is "WET PIPE DREAM"... grin grin grin absolutely dead..go drink some kbera water cos it the only available running water in Nairobi grin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-star.co.ke/amp/counties/central/2019-08-07-northern-collector-tunnel-to-start-operations-by-end-of-next-year/This year it at 90%.. piping is being completed in Nairobi..with 60m litre tank at gigiri
near UN offices connectedd to 14m tank at Embakasi Garisson inside the army next to JkIA airport.By around April I expect an extra 140m litres of water daily to be flowing through the Northern collector.Completion date is March 2020...and it being done by Chinese for 200m dollars.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
which part of the UK, do you visit? i can't be engaging a small mind thinking it is geniue? and how many permit month where you given. I have to know your exposure

not to be like interrogation, I have fly in from Germany to Nigeria, then to Ghana two times this year.... You may ask me any question...

Na wa ooo this is funny...Oga what has my travel experience gat to do with Nungua...like howww¡!!
Okay I have stayed in London, Peckham to be precise..
Enough about me tell me about this very expensive Nungua that I cannot afford grin grin.,..Or are you trying to relate anywhere in UK to Nungua ....

Hahahaha the Oxford Street that you guy relate to the one in London is quite funny grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
your own rational searching should have exposed you to so many information about nungua. nungua is where obasonjo and the rest of many Nigeria finest army trainned.""Ghana millitary academy"". it share part of its land with sea and many goverment agency are located around the cost . with a reputable maritime university which is affiliated to another maritime university in Switzerland....

Well I don't know the history behind Nungua and that's why I said I would love to learn from you grin grin grin..

A friend of mine once likened Nungua to ajegunle, that is why I was surprised to see it on the list...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
POKUASI2:
true ghana not some fantasy

Hahahaha more like not some alternate universe grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
POKUASI2:

Hahaha you are right.... grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
tylann:

which link can you repost it here

our water project started in 2015 and it is due to end in 2020 , go and read about the project you ego will not help you smiley

You should be the one taking that ego advice...The project started in 2014 and has been delayed or should say stalled repeatedly... grin grin
Go argue with your dickk, you know nothing about your country..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
tylann:

lagos water problem is much worse than nairobi
yes you drill your own boreholes like you buy your own generators smiley for electricity

Nairobi water project is by far much worse than that of Lagos....
So long as the water is clean and healthy to drink I don't see a problem.....You guys can't afford to pump your own water thus you rely on the water flowing through KIBERA from nairobi river..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
rvp2018:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-star.co.ke/amp/counties/central/2019-08-07-northern-collector-tunnel-to-start-operations-by-end-of-next-year/This year it at 90%.. piping is being completed in Nairobi..with 60m litre tank at gigiri
near UN offices connectedd to 14m tank at Embakasi Garisson inside the army next to JkIA airport.By around April I expect an extra 140m litres of water daily to be flowing through the Northern collector.Completion date is March 2020...and it being done by Chinese for 200m dollars.

Your link is not opening oga...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
pacretus:
I take Ghanaian as dirty pigs including you.

Now fvck back to where you fvcked from.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

bush kids with small bundles like ranting all around the interweb

did they just connect your village to the internet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by POKUASI2: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:
You this osu idiot ,Aren't you from village yourself? Your first exposure out of Nigeria was Ghana and you stupidly think you knows? of which you know next to nothing ? which part of the village in imo state are you from ? I mean which part of the yellow soil village are you from in the village .
you're from God forsaken enzimma in the Western region where even cockroaches are running away. You can't compare that to imo state that can go head to head with Accra in terms of development..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

You should be the one taking that ego advice...The project started in 2014 and has been delayed or should say stalled repeatedly... grin grin
Go argue with your dickk, you know nothing about your country..

smiley smiley if only you could know more about nigeria rather than Kenya
the project was initiated in 2014 and officially construction started in 2015 it will end next year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
POKUASI2:
you're from God forsaken enzimma in the Western region where even cockroaches are running away. You can't compare that to imo state that can go head to head with Accra in terms of development..
You are very stupid for that utterances. the best village in imo which is owerri is not as developed as enugu another impoverished village in the eastern zone. have you ask yourself why your people and the most educated Nigeria from south west refuse to relocate to your hell? it is because of two things... you are backward in infrastructure and also in human development. it is that brutish life you idiot brought to Ghana, and think you can turn a peaceful and working enviroment to a lawless enviroment of yours which greatest achievement is building Mandela statue by erstwhile okorocha. very sick osu tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Nairobi water project is by far much worse than that of Lagos....
So long as the water is clean and healthy to drink I don't see a problem.....You guys can't afford to pump your own water thus you rely on the water flowing through KIBERA from nairobi river..

if your govt cannot provide basics like electricity and water and you are proud of it indeed nigeria is doomed
majority of nairobi water comes from ndakaini dam
go and read more about kenya again smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
tylann:

smiley smiley if only you could know more about nigeria rather than Kenya
the project was initiated in 2014 and officially construction started in 2015 it will end next year

You don't know your country oga... construction started in 2014 and was scheduled for completion 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
samorobo:

Lagos water problem is not worse...That news report is outdated to begin with....

Plus most homes pump and treat their water by themselves...
Our national a cess to clean portable water and s more than yours...
TBH central sewage system is alien to 70% Of Nigerians... Most homes have their own treated water. Thats the way it has been... I don't see any wrong in that.
That's why stats on water shortage can never be cast on concrete.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
tylann:

if your govt cannot provide basics like electricity and water and you are proud of it indeed nigeria is doomed
majority of nairobi water comes from ndakaini dam
go and read more about kenya again smiley

Lol our national portable water access rate is higher thAn yours so pls spare me the noise.....
Here in Nigeria some are connected to the govt water scheme , so gets supplied through their estate while the rest pump for themselves...In there end we cannot go thirsty or resort to drinking some KIBERA blocked drainage water...
Kenya is really doomed...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carmit:

TBH central sewage system is alien to 70% Of Nigerians... Most homes have their own treated water. Thats the way it has been... I don't see any wrong in that.
That's why stats on water shortage can never be cast on concrete.

Fvck you are so right...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

at this moment nobody wants to hear about water in Lagos there is massive flooding and people have lost their properties including their lives
Same goes for Ghana UK and other parts of the world generally.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
vaxx2:

What a mentality you got there...
So you have to travel out of Nigeria to be 'exposed' in 2019...
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5566) (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.