Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,927 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6384489 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5578) (5579) (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
tylann:

yeah the govt needs to get rid of all the slums in the city and replace them with low cost housing
exactly.. But some are ready, some still under construction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
samorobo:

Stop ranting, you are too slow....I do recall when I said we all(Africans) should not be too hard on themselves...My point was if turkey could have such places like seen in eastland(if not worse) and other part of Kenya and Nigeria I see no reason we should fault eachother over few places that lacks trees.....I know my comparism always annoys you but then you have to deal with it cause I learnt it from you grin grin grin always remember that boy.

your reasoning is wanting smiley

just because some parts of istanbul are rundown we should sit and relax and not be hard on ourselves . we must demand perfection
can we compare lagos and nairobi greenery smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shma:
Don't be deceived by what I posted dude. I never mention tech in any of those image. Just wanted Carmit to know that Nai is also not lasgidis mate smiley.
OK...
You refuse to see the light still...
In your dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mombasa Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
The capital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
tylann:

your reasoning is wanting smiley

just because some parts of istanbul are rundown we should sit and relax and not be hard on ourselves . we must demand perfection
can we compare lagos and nairobi greenery smiley

What I find most weird is his choice, Istanbul! Who emulates Turkey nowadays? Don't you watch the news!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
samorobo:

Nigerian helper you are too slow.....I said "not my word tho", not "not my pictures tho"....you should've tried reading those words on the screenshots but then you might need your lenses which I sensed was unavailable as at the time you glanced through it......

I can't believe you were actually trying to tell me about the reality of those buildings...dude I am not blind, neither do I need a lens.

Good �
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Carmit:

OK...
You refuse to see the light still...
In your dreams.
But we are both playing dumb you know, especially you my brother. grin How can it be in my dream yet it's a crystal reality! It's true Lagos defeats Nairobi in some aspects and vice versa. For instance your tech hubs are more in Lagos as compared to Nai. Talk of wealth, quality of roads, skyscrapers, modern structures malls e.t.c. all those are comparable. So what can you say about malls, roads, skyscrapers.... ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shma:
bro. Am talking about this houses

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by YorubaPrince: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Having met lots of Kenyans, I've come to realize how inferior they really are and how weird/funny they look. They fact that they blame their 'ugly' women for chasing 9ja men beats my imagination... See the below link.

https://www.nation.co.ke/video/1951480-2438098-l253biz/index.html grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by YorubaPrince: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wuoche:
Mombasa Kenya

Thank God the animals you guys have over there... You guys are just as exotic as your wildlife. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wuoche:
The capital
Nairobi is beautiful.. Kenyans are trying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
vaxx2:
Before you visit Dubai , visit Ghana
oga Ghana no follow at all... Lagos alone is more developed than the entire Ghana gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
samorobo:

This a very stupid question...should I list them you will be quick to deride it, so what's the point?..

Let your govt figure it out..
really did that guy just ask us what Nigerians are good atgringrin
What an insult..
Nigeria doctors are the best in the world after the Indians.. abi this guy nor knowgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga Ghana no follow at all... Lagos alone is more developed than the entire Ghana gringrin
Lagos is a village compare to Tema

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shma:
bro. Am talking about this houses

that is kibra
the link talks about the finished affordable houses in ngara
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just30:
Lagos is a village compare to Tema

grin grin
this kind of joke can lead to madness you know gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
tylann:

that is kibra
the link talks about the finished affordable houses in ngara
Yes. That is kibra, But those houses alongside slums were built some years back,I don't know why they are still vacant. But I guess the ngara project will also cater for some kibra residents since they were told to vacate. The project is massive!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
ok ........ cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:

Crap! Which Lagos? Is it the same shitty, smelly slum we all know? Stop smoking weed.

you are mad and you know it..gringringrin Ghana is a slum.. even your capital is a bigger shithole gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Your father, your entire family and country are mad! Foolish goat from the Republic of Fools. coolFvck you, fvck your sh1thole country! Do you know the number of shitnigerians arriving in Ghana everyday? The fuckery and uselessness runs deep in that armpit zoo grin

something is wrong with this Ghanaian burnt offering gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Fuckeduppedness grin burnt offering? grin and you are what? Bleached albino? Inferiority complex grin I forgot Shitnigerans are white grin. Fuckeduppedness nigerians and stvpidity are like 5 and 6. grin dystopian sh1thole grin grin pus-filled pieces of garbage grin dirty ugly pigs grin chai, Republic of Fools grin

gaynian please get out of here gringringringrin please get out of here. The whole of Ghana is not up to lagos in development.. Lagos state alone has more skyscrappers and infrastructures than the entire Ghana gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
vaxx2:
ok ........ cheesy
yeah wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
vaxx2:
ok ........ cheesy
yeah wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
breaking news
Total and royal Dutch Shell winding down operations in Nigeria. The two OIL Giants are looking for new markets in other African countries like Ghana

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/07/total-plans-to-sell-stake-in-nigerian-oil-block/#

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckedUppedNess:
Sharaaaaap foolish goat! Go take your sleppy pills now, magg0t grin you are tragic, just like your 201 million fellow mudder fuggerz grin ass Clown from the world capital of poverty grin grin grin skyscrapers my azz grin infrastructure grin stomach infrastructure grin ignorant dumb fool grin grin grin

ajegunle is more developed than the entire shithole Ghanagringringrin and that is a fact gringringrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5578) (5579) (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.