Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6527150 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghanaians where never in refugees camps

they were either running those camps to prevent death in the Mediterranean
grin grin dude stop with the lies man..You Ghananians lie more than naijas i tell you

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
Ghacem themselves last year sold 56M bags of cements. Do the maths - 56m*50kgs and come & lie to Nigerians.
keep conjuring grin grin grin grin

aint going to make you cement consumption leave 5M to 12M
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghanaians where never in refugees camps

they were either running those camps to prevent death in the Mediterranean

This is interesting, so Ghanaians are not in libyan refugee camps.

So know they ran the refugee camps instead of the UN.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lets move to second question. Kenya Tea and it's brand.

Kenya again is not Ghana - where all cocoa beans & paste are taken to the Swiss for Nestle to re-brand and make a huge fortune.

First kenya has more than 150 tea factories - that process tea leaves - and we also have Mombasa Tea Auction - where all Africa tea is traded.

I know west africans are not tea people - you hardly can afford milk - so maybe the only tea you ever saw was LIPTON TEA by uniliver.

But there are many kenyan tea brands outside Lipton tea. Google and type ' Kenya Tea brands' - see what you get.

As of 2017 - Kericho Gold had overtaken Unilver

Kericho Gold firm overtakes Unilever to top Africa's tea purchases at Mombasa auction

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/commodities/Kericho-Gold-Unilever-top-Africa-tea-purchases-Mombasa-auction/3815530-4284208-p5mie/index.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin dude stop with the lies man..You Ghananians lie more than naijas i tell you
these where Ghanaians waiting to be airlifted back to Ghana
when the crisis became severe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
The cooked stats cannot help them.
mtisTheQubit:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
these where Ghanaians waiting to be airlifted back to Ghana
when the crisis became severe
What about ths.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
very true..i dont see anything like middle class stuff in Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
Let move to second questions. Kenya Tea and it's brand.

Kenya again is not Ghana - where all cocoa beans & paste are taken to swiss for Nestle to re-brand and make a huge fortune.

First kenya has more than 150 tea factories - that process tea leaves - and we also have Mombasa Tea Auction - where all Africa tea is traded.

I know west africans are not tea people - you hardly can afford milk - so maybe the only tea you ever saw was LIPTON TEA by uniliver.

But there are many kenyan tea brands outside Lipton tea. Google and type ' Kenya Tea brands' - see what you get.

As of 2017 - Kericho Gold had overtaken Unilver

Kericho Gold firm overtakes Unilever to top Africa's tea purchases at Mombasa auction

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/commodities/Kericho-Gold-Unilever-top-Africa-tea-purchases-Mombasa-auction/3815530-4284208-p5mie/index.html
hahahaha

you've still not mentioned a single Kenyan tea brand

you'll never be Ghana too.

whiles in Ghana, ordinary Ghanaians own their cocoa farms
ordinary Ghanaians own their cocoa products brands and chocolate brands.

Kenyans are busy farming for their lords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

very true..i dont see anything like middle class stuff in Ghana
fact that you dont even have a middle clace and thereform slums
everywhere does not mean everyone is as poor as you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

What about ths.. grin
grin grin grin

you still haven't shown a stranded Ghanaian yet.

one thing Ghanaians never do is kill their brother outside of Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
fact that you dont even have a middle clace and thereform slums
everywhere does not mean everyone is as poor as you are
Look dude no one is buying your middle class crap ..the photos betray you..you niggs look poor an you are poor...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
when you are beaten

you return to cooked stats grin grin grin grin grin

your consolation comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Look dude no one is buying your middle class crap ..the photos betray you..you niggs look poor an you are poor...
haha

yunny enough

the stats and reality Betrays both Kenya and Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

you still haven't shown a stranded Ghanaian yet.

one thing Ghanaians never do is kill their brother outside of Ghana

hohoho your minister has confirmed that or are you saying he's lying.

You are suffering from denial.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
haha

yunny enough

the stats and reality Betrays both Kenya and Tanzania
Just30 first am not a tanzanian ,,
Second someone asked ths important question..the rich Gunias ,do they shop in shacks or what..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Troy404:

my minister was never there in the first place to make that comment

In an attempt to ask for money from parliament and the corporate societies in Ghana,
she will have to play a card that will play to the emotions of Ghanaians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am sure I have pasted kenya brands tea for like 3 times. So you're just being dishonest as you run on the empty.

Open this link - and checkout - more than 10 kenya tea brands
https://www.jumia.co.ke/tea-6667/

As regard who owns Tea - my own mother, father, etc own tea farms - as smallholders.

Kenya tea is divided into two - large scale (largely unilver, finlays, tata, and many big kenyans own large tea estates) and small scale. Small scale farmers began from zero in 1963 (British forbade blacks from planting cash crops) - and as of today - I think small holder tea farmers in kenya produces 80% of all kenya tea - saw Kenya overtake many nations to become the LARGEST TEA EXPORTER IN WORLD - an INCREDIBLE SUCCESS STORY THAT HAS PROVEN SMALL HOLDER FARMING CAN WORK.

Small scale farmers are organized into companies under Kenya Te Development Holding company - THE LARGEST SUCH FARMING ORGANISATION IN AFRICA.

KTDA (H) Ltd is currently managing 66 tea factories that serve over 560,000 smallholder tea growers cultivating about 130,000 hectares of tea spread in all the 17 counties of Kiambu, Murang’a, Nyeri, Kirinyaga, Embu, Tharaka-Nithi, Meru, Kericho, Bomet, Nakuru, Kisii, Nyamira, Nandi, Kakamega, Vihiga, Trans-Nzoia and Narok. KTDA also manages two factories in Rwanda namely Shagasha and Mulindi.

This level of small holder farming organization you cannot see in Ghana

Just30:
hahahaha

you've still not mentioned a single Kenyan tea brand

you'll never be Ghana too.

whiles in Ghana, ordinary Ghanaians own their cocoa farms
ordinary Ghanaians own their cocoa products brands and chocolate brands.

Kenyans are busy farming for their lords

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Just30 first am not a tanzanian ,,
Second someone asked ths important question..the rich Gunias ,do they shop in shacks or what..
ask me when you get your spellings right
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Troy404:

Ths guys are known liars.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
I am sure I have pasted kenya brands tea for like 3 times. So you're just being dishonest as your run on the empty.

Open this link - and checkout - more than 10 kenya tea brands
https://www.jumia.co.ke/tea-6667/

As regard who owns Tea - my own mother, father, etc own tea farms - as smallholders.

Kenya tea is divided into two - large scale (largely unilver, finlays, tata, and many big kenyans own large tea estates) and small scale.

Small scale farmers are organized into companies under Kenya Te Development Holding company - THE LARGEST SUCH FARMING ORGANISATION IN AFRICA.

KTDA (H) Ltd is currently managing 66 tea factories that serve over 560,000 smallholder tea growers cultivating about 130,000 hectares of tea spread in all the 17 counties of Kiambu, Murang’a, Nyeri, Kirinyaga, Embu, Tharaka-Nithi, Meru, Kericho, Bomet, Nakuru, Kisii, Nyamira, Nandi, Kakamega, Vihiga, Trans-Nzoia and Narok. KTDA also manages two factories in Rwanda namely Shagasha and Mulindi.

Is it because your tea is not good enough so it doesn't go anywhere but Kenya?

as you claim that you have tea brands
all i see are two brands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
ask me when you get your spellings right
Ok then, where does the rich Ghananians shop ?...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dangote Company has begun building its 2.6 million-bag-[ 50kgs]-a-year rice mill in Kebbi.

The facility will host a record 32 silos for the storage of the grain.

This mill along with Lagos Imota new mill would produce 4 million bags of rice[50kgs] yearly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok then, where does the rich Ghananians shop ?...
the rich Ghanaians shops at UTC
wide spread street shopping centres that lines up every street in THEIR neighbourhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
my real estate sector beat yours
that has already been proven

my transport sector beat yours as well
It is runned by ordinary Ghanaians.

those business owners are the reason why the ordinary Ghanaian live a comfortable life
Owning a business is a great thing.

the 15 million Ghanaians have built an economy that is richer than Kenya.

Our real estate sector is ranked only below SA in sub-sahara Africa.

Our retail sector is again only below SA,

Our transport sector is on another level, we are an aviation hub, marine hub etc.

Pick your battles wisely.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just30:
the rich Ghanaians shops at UTC
wide spread street shopping centres that lines up every street in THEIR neighbourhood
please may I see the photos...i beg grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
We don't yet sell our tea to west africa - small volumes - you still call tea - English breakfast - a novelty in West Africa preferring to eat rodents - kenya black tea is popular in countries that consume black tea - pakistan, egypt, sudan, england,afghanistan - the likes of algeria, tunisia, morocco prefer green tea.

Kenya Tea brands - each brand has many varieties.
Kericho Gold.
Ketepa.
Melvins.
Equitorial Natural.
Baraka.
Lipton.
Eden.

etc etc.

For example Ketepa tea

Melvins Tea.

Just30:
Is it because your tea is not good enough so it doesn't go anywhere but Kenya?

as you claim that you have tea brands
all i see are two brands

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
pacretus:
it's already 22 century and Kenya just started selling their wives and kids to white foreigners to spend the night with, and slaving in Asia and middle East.
The world is moving on but kena insists on leaving the 16th century life. Well... good luck on that
It's a big shame to Africa. These kenyans have made the whites looked down on Africa. Poverty is in their DNA. that's how poverty will continue eating them till they have Sense. Shameless bastards

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don't think he can distinguish btw construction and real estate. Btw formal and informal retail.
Troy404:

Our real estate sector is ranked only below SA in sub-sahara Africa.

Our retail sector is again only below SA,

Our transport sector is on another level, we are an aviation hub, marine hub etc.

Pick your battles wisely.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
samorobo:

No need to run away..just answer the questions he asked you one by one..simple..
Here you go... grin

why are 70 % of kenyans villagers?
why is there no kenyan tea brand?
Why is Kenya borrowing to pay debts?
why i kenya borrowing to support the kshs?
i want to believe you know Zimbabwe ?
Why is Kenya such an underdeveloped country?
why are roads in Kenya so bad?
Kenya has a road network of about 177,800 km out of which only 63,575 km ... During the same period, the paved road length grew from 1,811 km to 9,273 km.

why does Kenya have such poor health care facilities
Even their education is poor. Poverty stricken badstards grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
rvp20182:
I don't think he can distinguish btw construction and real estate. Btw formal and informal retail.
Am starting to see a pattern in any Ghananian post...a lie or complete misunderstanding of the topic in discussion

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Logobenz0:
Even their education is poor. Poverty stricken badstards grin grin grin
Look, man we moved on..naija is a zoo an nothing to compare there...we past that man..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.