Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,969 members, 7,896,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6380128 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Below are photos of the new Aba shoe factory almost nearing completion, as machines are installed.

Abia State Governor Ikpeazu was came over to inspect the ongoing installation of equipment at the automated shoe making factory in Aba.

The Governor was accompanied by Commissioner for Industry, Chief (Mrs) Uwaoma Olewengwa.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/09/photos-of-the-almost-completed-new-aba-shoe-factory-in-abia-state/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

And Kenya road official whoose line of job centres on this wouldn't know right......

Shut your face and go sit your ass down...
grin grin grin grin

he doesnt know wah is goin on
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

he doesnt know wah is goin on

He is here to make noise and troll stupidly....go slow on him .his mumu-ness is infectious...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
then stop braging cus its mediocre

grin grin
I'm not...... Why would I brag about 14000kms when my country has over 160 000kms of paved road?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

i bet you you wont be able to know a paved road from and unpaved one in Kenya grin grin grin

Google satellite decided not to work in Kenya
Or Kenya is busy hiding it shame
what? Its a satellite..... It works all over the world!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
the CIA does not have an up to date record on anything

kiddo grin grin
And you do?

Cool story!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
we all know there are places in joburg you there not go

oryou cant pass when its 5 pm
probably true.... I never said it wasn't dangerous!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

I don't have times for this fruitless argument...most of what I said was captured in that video....

Wallow in ignorance and self deluding lies..
You said shops have whites not allowed posters on them and that whites cannot enter certain areas.

Yet in your video a white dude on his own holding a camera goes to the exact places you said whites can't go.

I've literally been to hillbrow on several occasions, and nothing has happened to me, yes I agree it's dangerous but it's not anti white as you claim.

The only ignorant person here is you Sammy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
check kenya on google map

and see it the satellite wasnt faulty grin grin grin
jln115:
what? Its a satellite..... It works all over the world!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
yes because i can easily get it from the authorities incharge of any specific sector
jln115:

And you do?

Cool story!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

And Kenya road official whoose line of job centres on this wouldn't know right......

Shut your face and go sit your ass down...
I've answered the above and explained why the CIAs stats are more up to date.

You suffer from conformation bais hence why I'm probably wasting my time, same as the ARA debate.

P. S you definitely suffer from the Dunning kruger effect as well!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2019
yes because i can easily get it from the authorities incharge of any specific sector
jln115:

And you do?

Cool story!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

He is here to make noise and troll stupidly....go slow on him .his mumu-ness is infectious...
funny coming from the guy who said the ARA has been exported to South Africa and the UN grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

Stop saying nonsense.....You know what let me play your game a little since all you guys are interested in is skyscrapers As a form of city development....

I double dare you and then triple dare and I even go as far a quadriple dare you to post a similar thick clustered skyscraper PROJECT in mombassa..let give nairobi a break....

Btw this is port Harcourt and from the renders you can tell that the tower will be about 32 in number....

Stevoh18 and shma you can join him you know....oh and of course GALLIVANT.
Don't even go to mombasa, machakos is more than enough. your 32 estimated building has around 13floors, those are highrises not skyscrapers, in machakos they are currently building 28 buildings 26*16fl and 2*20 floors, they are currently under construction. Just Google habitat heights for more information smiley

2 Likes

Just30:
check kenya on google map

and see it the satellite wasnt faulty grin grin grin
It wasn't wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
So a Ghanaian can get unpublished documents from Kenyan authorities?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2019
yes because i can easily get it from the authorities in charge of any specific sector

grin grin grin
jln115:

And you do?

Cool story!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:

It wasn't wink
okay
tell us the paved roads on those blurry map grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:

So a Ghanaian can get unpublished documents from Kenyan authorities?

it is called social engineering
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
okay
tell us the paved roads on those blurry map grin grin grin
14000kms
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

it is called social engineering

OK bro what ever you say wink honestly couldn't care whether you think it's 9000km or 14000km....makes no difference to me.

All I'm saying is all relivant up to date sources state that it's 14000km.

BTW what is Ghana's paved road network coverage?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
14000kms
where is the google map? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
14000kms
so we can identiy them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
on google earth... Just type Google earth on the search tab on Google..... Very simple to find wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:

OK bro what ever you say wink honestly couldn't care whether you think it's 9000km or 14000km....makes no difference to me.

relivant sources excluding the Authority in Charge whos data was updated just this year?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:

relevant sources excluding the Authority in Charge whos data was updated just this year?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
relivant sources excluding the Authority in Charge whos data was updated just this year?
Show me the data that's has been updated this year from Kenyan authorities and I might believe you wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:

relevant sources excluding the Authority in Charge whos data was updated just this year? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
on google earth... Just type Google earth on the search tab on Google..... Very simple to find wink
u are the one who said you can identify a pave road from there

so im challenging you to grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2019
go to the Kenha website
jln115:
Show me the data that's has been updated this year from Kenyan authorities and I might believe you wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2019
go to the Kenha website
jln115:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Shma:
Don't even go to mombasa, machakos is more than enough. your 32 estimated building has around 13floors, those are highrises not skyscrapers, in machakos they are currently building 28 buildings 26*16fl and 2*20 floors, they are currently under construction. Just Google habitat heights for more information smiley

Why shouldn't I go to mombassa, is it because nothing is happening there?....Any ours ranges from 18frs to 21flrs..

So when do yours intend commencing?..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.