Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6380282 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:57am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
on google earth... Just type Google earth on the search tab on Google..... Very simple to find wink

No show him the Google map..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
Show me the data that's has been updated this year from Kenyan authorities and I might believe you wink

Show him what he requested from you first

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2019
go to the Kenha website

grin grin grin
jln115:
Show me the data that's has been updated this year from Kenyan authorities and I might believe you wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
[s]funny coming from the guy who said the ARA has been exported to South Africa and the UN[/s] grin grin grin grin

Stop making noise.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Testing kq plane Wi-Fi

Islamic state for West Africa which is a direct competitor to boko Haram . Deals big blow to Nigerian military

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu100: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:
Okay let's take a break on Nairobi and feast our eyes on normal naija (thanks to kazikazi for that word..i am.only borrowing it )folks rocking their city with their high taste in fashion.....Enjoy the aesthetic of nasija folks and the Infastructures (Background)...

Face is an 8 but typically like most Naij gals WTF are the hips,goddammit!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

relevant sources excluding the Authority in Charge whos data was updated just this year? grin grin grin
Show me the updated data.... That all I'm asking wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
u are the one who said you can identify a pave road from there

so im challenging you to grin grin
dude I don't have Google earth on my phone... Will send a screen shot once I'm behind my laptop.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
go to the Kenha website
I did but they don't have an updated report.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

No show him the Google map..
I will.... Unlike you I can substantiate my claims, but as I said to Just30 Im not behind my laptop at the moment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

Stop making noise.....
If you are hearing noise then I suggest you see a doctor because this forum only allows for communication via text.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
I will.... Unlike you I can substantiate my claims, but as I said to Just30 Im not behind my laptop at the moment.

Hurry up and go get your laptop then..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

Hurry up and go get your laptop then..
Here:

and this isn't even at full zoom......you can very clearly distinguish between a tarred road and even a small gravel road

@Just30

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
If you are hearing noise then I suggest you see a doctor because this forum only allows for communication via text.

Not verbally but just merely reading it I can tell it is a sick rant which I oftentimes deem as noise since you are not making any sense or adding value to salient and crucial discussions/topic .....just keep showcasing your witticism to the subject of discussion..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
ive already given you that

kenya highways authority
jln115:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

Not verbally but just merely reading it I can tell it is a sick rant which I oftentimes deem as noise since you are not making any sense or adding value to salient and crucial discussions/topic .....just keep showcasing your witticism to the subject of discussion..
Making false statements doesn't bring value or make sense either.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

kenya highways authority
Their published figures are not updated........what part of that sentence don't you understand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
Here:

and this isn't even at full zoom......you can very clearly distinguish between a tarred road and even a small gravel road

@Just30

Okay where in your screenshot did it indicate 14,000km?

Where does it correlate with what you think CIA is saying?

And how am I to know this earth image is from Kenya?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2019

kenya highways authority
jln115:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin grin grin

so how long is that road ?

highways are easy to spot
jln115:
Here:

@Just30
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
samorobo:

Okay where in your screenshot did it indicate 14,000km?

Where does it correlate with what you think CIA is saying?

And how am I to know this earth image is from Kenya?...
The image is not from Kenya its from close to where i live, and it was simply to show you that the CIA with even better satellites can very easily calculate the kms of paved road in any country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
Their published figures are not updated........what part of that sentence don't you understand?
their wesite was updated in 2019 adding the current change

previousy it was 7000km for two years ago
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:

The image is not from Kenya its from close to where i live, and it was simply to show you that the CIA with even better satellites can very easily calculate the kms of paved road in any country
you see how clear that was?

go to kenya grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
@Just30 and @Samorobo

Here is the 2017/18(also outdated!!!) kenha report:

It clearly states that Kenha is only responsible for around 18000kms of Kenyas road net work and that out of the 18000kms, 10000kms is paved.......and this was 2 years ago.

So clearly you can now admit the figure of 9000kms is outdated!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
you see how clear that was?

go to kenya grin grin grin
I can post one from Kenya.....it will be just as clear if you want?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

Stop lying wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
relivant sources excluding the Authority in Charge whos data was updated just this year?

How much is the IMF colony total paved roads?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:

New day, you still lying openly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

so how long is that road ?

highways are easy to spot
Thats not a highway bro grin grin grin grin grin its a small 2 lane regional road!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
jln115:
funny coming from the guy who said the ARA has been exported to South Africa and the UN grin grin grin grin

grin grin

To date Sammy still maintains that. Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

How much is the IMF colony total paved roads?
Actually more or less the same as Kenya's

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
gallivant:

grin grin

To date Sammy still maintains that. Lol
Just like Kenya's Mi 28s grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.