Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,935 members, 7,896,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378230 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Hes trying to feed everyone in this room his bullsh1t and nobody besides Kenyans are taking his servings. I know you guys face chronic starvation and malnutrition but is bullsh1t really an acceptable meal for you guys now? Whatever I guess just dont forget this....... assuming you guys no what the items below are...........
suffer an smile show really touches your nerves askia... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

sonny just google ths ... smileyNo ghania there

You are getting stupid by the minute...That is a blog you silly piece of lunatic...plus there is nothing like konza and even if there is , it has no estimated price so how would you know it worth.....
Lagos-calabar cost about $14bn...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Troy404:
Morocco will bail them out grin grin
West Africa is busy buying up the worthless Kenyan economy

grin grin grin grin

Morocco will soon buy the remaining of Kenya
They need a lot of farmlands

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

Morocco understands
it destiny lies in West Africa

With the huge transport network That Starts in Morocco and ends in Cameroon
or the Huge Natural gas networks that can link it energy hungry economy up for more growth
transport slaves or what...i know you niggas will forget the libya route an work on the Morrocan one ehe... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

the IMF needs us more than we need them
hence they will never prevent us from borrowing their money
They need the profit they make. grin grin grin

As for your cash strapped economy
China has already said no
The Japanese too dont want to release
Yes IMF just like morocco needs slaves like ghana to lick their balls, haha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

you think that lost soul impress any of us....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30....!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin

for once think of whty've posted..does it make sense man..even for you... sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin

So west Africans are buying worthless economy, how stupid are they.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
samorobo:

You are getting stupid by the minute...That is a blog you silly piece of lunatic...plus there is nothing like konza and even if there is , it has no estimated price so how would you know it worth.....
Lagos-calabar cost about $14bn...
dang it..that dead thing cost so much ehe... ; cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
darkwan:

you think that lost soul impress any of us....??
his show is very popular here. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
samorobo:

According to MtistheQubit that is the largest PROJECT in Africa...,

This guys crave to be at the top but they easily forget that they are still dwarfs..
Even in East Africa
they are not at the top

the Ethiopian economy is 214 billion bigger

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
samorobo:

Tender my foot...Those skin that are closely similar to cow skin is what you call tender....

Pls hold it there before E-slap baptises you...

We have tender skin. We can't pick cotton in the sun. Blame evolution.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Troy404:

To salvage what is left of it before it crumbles finally... although it will eventually crumble...that fate is inevitable..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Troy404:
the moment you realize ths west Africans are villagers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

What dead thing..your brain or what?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
gallivant:

Pictures don't lie hence why the hobbits are afraid of pictures. grin
we went on pic
and you still lost

you couldnt even post where Kenyans lived because deep down you knew you couldnt post the villages where 70% of you lived

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Just30....
let me have them....
give over the mandate already and watch how i trash this kenyans....!! angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

his pain is all over to see.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:
we went on pic
and you still lost

you couldnt even post where Kenyans lived because deep down you knew you couldnt post the villages where 70% of you lived

They were busy posting where Nigerians and Brits lives in.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:
Even in East Africa
they are not at the top

the Ethiopian economy is 214 billion bigger
Again my Ghanaian friend, what ths crap ya posting...214 billion bigger? ok I'll just start ignoring you...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
let your sentences make complete sense
mtisTheQubit:

sonny just google ths ... smileyNo ghania there

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Of course I don't like when people try to force feed me bullsh1t. grin Most people aren't sh1t eaters like you guys how is that so hard for you to understand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
darkwan:

Just30....
let me have them....
give over the mandate already and watch how i trash this kenyans....!! angry angry
dude the forum is open...stop with the excuse, please.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

his show is very popular here. cheesy

Just30....!! angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

largest project in Africa slave nigga..Africa

Largest in Kenya maybe.....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Akwa Ibom Construction Projects
New International Airport

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Real mature, what are you 10? We caught you in another lie or just being ret@rded as usual and now all of a sudden the discussion at hand doesn't matter?Im suspect SufferingNSmilling is Kenyan you cowardly 1diots have to much in common to be a coincidence. grin

I repeat, I don't care for your caucasian nonsense. Hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

transport slaves or what...i know you niggas will forget the libya route an work on the Morrocan one ehe... grin
naa transport goods

the only slave transport network that exist in Africa starts in Kenya and ends in UAE

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Of course I don't like when people try to force feed me bullsh1t. grin Most people aren't sh1t eaters like you guys how is that so hard for you to understand?
understand whta? that your country is shitt.ty..we all know ..just open the front page an read something there...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
The Tans Mediterranean PUSSY trade link starts in Kenya and ends in UAE grin grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

naa transport goods

the only slave transport network that exist in Africa starts in Kenya and ends in UAE
the world know Libya modern slavery..don't deflect man cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.