Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,934 members, 7,896,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378186 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

for once think of whty've posted..does it make sense man..even for you... sad

yes

because they are facts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:
Moroccans aint Caucasians
but Nubians
despite the fact that a lot of Europeans escaped wars to Morocco
grin grin

Moroccans are not Nubians. Your stupidity never seizes to amaze me. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
68816419:
Akwa Ibom Construction Projects
New International Airport
man someone posted that that thing today already..we just passed it..no biggie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

dude the forum is open...stop with the excuse, please.. cheesy

sharrap you....
a deal is a deal....

i will attend to you very soon....dont worry....
keep on yappin....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
68816419:
Akwa Ibom Construction Projects
New International Airport

This project finally started..I am very glad..

Always ibom is developing so fast...next year will be that of ebonyi and Edo..
And also the ibom deepseaport

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:
Moroccans aint Caucasians
but Nubians
despite the fact that a lot of Europeans escaped wars to Morocco
grin grin
freak,ths shi.t aint gonna stop..now Moroccans are Nubians.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Have you heard the phrase
catch the fruits at 20 cent to the dollar
before the basket crash ?
Troy404:
So west Africans are buying worthless economy, how stupid are they.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
darkwan:

sharrap you....
a deal is a deal....

i will attend to you very soon....dont worry....
keep on yappin....
okie man... grin
Just30:
Even in East Africa
they are not at the top

the Ethiopian economy is 214 billion bigger
You are embarrassing your allies thats why they are insulting you.

Google Ethiopian gdp and slap yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
gallivant:

We have tender skin. We can't pick cotton in the sun. Blame evolution.
that is why the Arabs made you slaves on their farms
so that you can pick tea leaves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

they call them 'the real Caucasians' .. grin grin

Lol

Where did these fools school? This is rediculous.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
gallivant:

I miss vaxx already...post then go research for confirmation.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
you can have the go
darkwan:

Just30....
let me have them....
give over the mandate already and watch how i trash this kenyans....!! angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

man someone posted that that thing today already..we just passed it..no biggie grin

Jealousy.

It is a biggie most especially since it is funded through our money and not loan that we cannot pay back..plus the only real airport you have in the one in Nairobi called Jkia...

You can't compare
Ompare yoursekf to Nigeria in terms of infastructure

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

okie man... grin

am gonna e-slap the shitt out of you,ehn....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Troy404:
So goats in your village buys things. grin grin

It's Nigeria, people turn into goats all the time. Watch Nollywood and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
gallivant:

I repeat, I don't care for your caucasian nonsense. Hang yourself.

Sigh your running when proved wrong as usual.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Again my Ghanaian friend, what ths crap ya posting...214 billion bigger? ok I'll just start ignoring you...
you are free to check

the purchasing power of the Ethiopian market is worth 214 billion whiles your useless economy that is bloated is worth 191 billion

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
carry you shame
gallivant:

I repeat, I don't care for your caucasian nonsense. Hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:
you can have the go

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhh....

thunda....!!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the world know Libya modern slavery..don't deflect man cheesy
likewise the PUSSY slavery
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

that is why the Arabs made you slaves on their farms
so that you can pick tea leaves
Arabs own tea farms? grin grin i dint know that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
scatter....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

understand whta? that your country is shitt.ty..we all know ..just open the front page an read something there...

You creatures will never learn....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
gallivant:

you are as dumb as it get

the Majority of Moroccans are black
Despite the face cover of Europe

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Arabs own tea farms? grin grin i dint know that

who gives a fvck about tea....??
now you have my full attention....!! angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Hes trying to feed everyone in this room his bullsh1t and nobody besides Kenyans are taking his servings. I know you guys face chronic starvation and malnutrition but is bullsh1t really an acceptable meal for you guys now? Whatever I guess just dont forget this....... assuming you guys no what the items below are...........

These are crocodile tears. The sufferingsmiling show is the cure for coonery. Cry some more.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
yes they are
even though Eropeans escaped europes wars to settle in Morocco in the early 20th century
mtisTheQubit:

freak,ths shi.t aint gonna stop..now Moroccans are Nubians.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
gallivant:

It's Nigeria, people turn into goats all the time. Watch Nollywood and see for yourself.
Even the real Buhari died long time ago, the current one is a ghost from sudan called jibril.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Just30:

you are free to check

the purchasing power of the Ethiopian market is worth 214 billion whiles your useless economy that is bloated is worth 191 billion
sothey are 214 billion bigger than us...dude either your education or colony stuff affects you...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darkwan: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
AskiaHarem:

You creatures will never learn....

modern slaves in their own country....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Troy404:
You are embarrassing your allies thats why they are insulting you.

Google Ethiopian gdp and slap yourself.
no one compare two economies base on nominal gdp
but purchasing power parrity

check the size of your economy when your useless manipulated currency is removed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.