Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6378838 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Forget about the igbos,yorubas an hausa..seems like the fulanis are the one with balls in west africagrin

Many West African Leaders are of the Fulani descent including the President of Nigeria (baba grin), Muhammadu Buhari; the President of Senegal, Macky Sall; the President of Gambia, Adama Barrow; the Vice President of Sierra Leone, Mohamed Juldeh Jalloh; and the Prime Minister of Mali, Boubou Cisse. They also lead Major international institutions, such as the Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations, Amina J. Mohammed; President-Elect of the United Nations General Assembly, Tijjani Muhammad-Bande; and the Secretary-General of OPEC, Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
Just30 is one crazy dude

Crazy is an understatement. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Stop lecturing us on wikipedia history. Berbers are not Nubians. Period. No amount of damage control can save you illiterate hobbit.
He's just a slave forgive him. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Yes you did you freaking liar. You said Berbers are Nubians. Stupid fraud.
yes Berbers and Nubians are relatives
it is well established in History
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

just30 dont understand anything... cheesy

you dont know anything so just shhhh it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin
Just30 is one crazy dude
you are just stupid beyond margin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Justnotyou:
am I seeing this right grin this nibba just rn I can't grin

haha ..now you understand our feelings when arguing with Ghanaians grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
only in your head

we both Know you kenyan are underlings who know nothing about your own country let alone
the complex north african region
Troy404:
grin grin just30 is getting f*cked by everyone holyshit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

you dont know anything so just shhhh it
so basically you dont know stuff but insist you know everything... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Troy404:
He's just a slave forgive him. grin grin

the only slaves in Modern africa are Kenyans

Kenyans are a slave to everyone today in their own country grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:
only in your head

we both Know you kenyan are underlings who know nothing about your own country let alone
the complex north african region
deflection..deflection..now can you tell us how Berbers and Nubians are related...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

haha ..now you understand our feelings when arguing with Ghanaians grin

frustrated Kenyan grin grin grin grin
without a shred of knowledge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

the only slaves in Modern africa are Kenyans

Kenyans are a slave to everyone today in their own country grin grin grin
so everyone means Kenyans...your English is wanting sir.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:
yes Berbers and Nubians are relatives
it is well established in History

Their cultures are different dimwit. Drop the subject and save yourself from ridicule. Your substandard education betrays you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so basically you dont know stuff but insist you know everything... grin

i may not know everything but not history
grin grin grin grin grin
and anthropology of African societies grin grin

dumb soul
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

deflection..deflection..now can you tell us how Berbers and Nubians are related...

I would love to hear this. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

go and read the books i provided

this should help you with enough Knowledge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so everyone means Kenyans...your English is wanting sir.. grin
you cant be a slave to your own self unless mentally

grin grin grin

go and work for your new master
shh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

frustrated Kenyan grin grin grin grin
without a shred of knowledge
but you the one posting stuff you dont understand... tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

like someone posted before..i'll pass... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Their cultures are different dimwit. Drop the subject and save yourself from ridicule. Your substandard education betrays you.
ive told you you know nothing

their cultures are not different

Go up and read about their culture and tell me how different grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

you cant be a slave to your own self unless mentally

grin grin grin

go and work for your new master
shh
so basically just30, who is a Kenyan..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

For someone who thinks malls are imported, you should read those books yourself. You know what am saying?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

but you the one posting stuff you dont understand... tongue
i understand them hence my posting

i even knew those things from my early primary school days grin grin grin grin

go back to school and learn something
that is if you have ever been to school before
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

like someone posted before..i'll pass... grin

Just like we all know
Kenyans shun knowledge.

if you want to hide something from a kenyan, just place it in a book.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so basically just30, who is a Kenyan..

a kenyan is a slum dweller who has never seen a classroom before
let alone know what a book is.

did i capture everything?
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

ive told you you know nothing

their cultures are not different

Go up and read about their culture and tell me how different grin grin grin

You have no idea of what you are talking about. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

i understand them hence my posting

i even knew those things from my early primary school days grin grin grin grin

go back to school and learn something
that is if you have ever been to school before
so for the last time tell me..are Berbers Nubians or what? no cursing, please

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

For someone who thinks malls are imported, you should read those books yourself. You know what am saying?
and where was that made up ?

so far, ive not come across a tile making factory that supplied tiles for any mall in kenya
or a central air conditioning system, steel, wall papers, paints, plaster boards, and etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

i may not know everything but not history
grin grin grin grin grin
and anthropology of African societies grin grin

dumb soul
i think you should stick to Ghanaian stuff..now tell me..who are the ashantes ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

a kenyan is a slum dweller who has never seen a classroom before
let alone know what a book is.

did i capture everything?
grin cheesy cheesy
Ok...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

You have no idea of what you are talking about. grin
argue with substance and let see your idea

grin grin grin grin

so far you are only making noise

if you want to qoute me
do it with facts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 44 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.