Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6379090 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

and where was that made up ?

so far, ive not come across a tile making factory that supplied tiles for any mall in kenya
or a central air conditioning system, steel, wall papers, paints, plaster boards, and etc
So basically ya saying malls are imported ...nice going man.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so for the last time tell me..are Berbers Nubians or what? no cursing, please
berbers are blacks
likewise Nubians

where did you come across your useless believes that Berbers were Caucasians?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i think you should stick to Ghanaian stuff..now tell me..who are the ashantes ? grin

soon after you tell me who the Berbers are
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

I would love to hear this. grin
i think just30 is an apprentice of vaxx... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

So basically ya saying malls are imported ...now going man.. grin grin
you are the one saying it

grin grin grin grin

dumb retarded being

so you were also born?
your level of dumbness is impressive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

and where was that made up ?

so far, ive not come across a tile making factory that supplied tiles for any mall in kenya
or a central air conditioning system, steel, wall papers, paints, plaster boards, and etc

Malls are not imported. All that is easy to manufacture in Kenya. How in the world do you import roofing tiles? It's not hard to produce!! You Nighas are useless.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

we both know your slave master is not around so you have sneaked to go and use his internet

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

berbers are blacks
likewise Nubians

so that the reason Berbers are Nubians..coz they are black? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

They also say you can only be good as your teacher. We can see the results. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Malls are not imported. All that is easy to manufacture in Kenya. How in the world do you import roofing tiles? It's not hard to produce!! You Nighas are useless.
so which company provide tiles for the malls in kenya?
which company provide the central airconditioning sysytem ?
you know the rest

provide their names and proof

dont quote me without them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

you are the one saying it

grin grin grin grin

dumb retarded being

so you were also born?
your level of dumbness is impressive
calm down an tell us how you can import a mall.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

I was shocked..like even my paint is imported.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so that the reason Berbers are Nubians..coz they are black? grin

there is only one black race grin grin grin grin

and that race is the only kind with kind of nose ears and skull that the berbers and nubians have
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

we both know your slave master is not around so you have sneaked to go and use his internet

grin grin
have you noted that east Africans don't talk stuff about slavery-like you people...you should consult those books of yours grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
you are asking the wrong person

this is only a deflection from your shame

mtisTheQubit:

calm down an tell us how you can import a mall.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I was shocked..like even my paint is imported.. grin
which company in kenya make Coral paints ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:
so which company provide tiles for the malls in kenya?
which company provide the central airconditioning sysytem ?
you know the rest

provide their names and proof

dont quote me without them

Don't be stupid. Malls are not imported. I can't believe people import basic roofing tiles. Come on!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

there is only one black race grin grin grin grin

and that race is the only kind with kind of nose ears and skull that the berbers and nubians have
But Ghanaians dont look like Berbers an they are black...so whats up doc.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

Plenty. This is basic stuff! shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

have you noted that east Africans don't talk stuff about slavery-like you people...you should consult those books of yours grin
because
you receive a great lesson
from being a slave to basically everyone
even up to today. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Don't be stupid. Malls are not imported. I can't believe people import basic roofing tiles. Come on!
deflection

answer the question and stop posting stupid stuffs

i know you are stupid already grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

berbers are blacks
likewise Nubians

Berbers have black skin? Do Egyptians and Boers have black skin? What is a black?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

because both Ghanaians and Berbers all come from the same negro Black race
baring the few genetical changes.
grin grin grin

post something we dont know
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

deflection

answer the question and stop posting stupid stuffs

i know you are stupid already grin grin grin

Seriously though, do you import roofing tiles in Ghana? shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Plenty. This is basic stuff! shocked
noise

which company
there only one place that coral paints come from
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

The moment you realize the worthiness of ths quote:

"Do not argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." grin

i'll just make a pass on ths one.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

because
you receive a great lesson
from being a slave to basically everyone
even up to today. grin grin grin grin
i'll call kyk1 to explain to you something about slave mentality origins of west africa ...heard its also followed by karma.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just30:

because both Ghanaians and Berbers all come from the same negro Black race
baring the few genetical changes.
grin grin grin

post something we dont know

If you ever call me Negro I will come to Ghana and throw your hobbit @$$ from the second floor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Lol
am trying to cut ths s.hit down before he claims he is a Berber or a Nubian..cant trust ths folks grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

If you ever call me Negro I will come to Ghana and throw your hobbit @$$ from the second floor.

grin grin grin grin
second floor... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
gallivant:

Berbers have black skin? Do Egyptians and Boers have black skin? What is a black?
ive already told you Egyptians where blacks before the various conquests and invations

and black is a race and it include pale skin people
thier pale skin is only as a result of mixing and other stuffs.

we have already established the blackness of Egyptians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 48 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.