Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,663 members, 7,895,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6374504 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
gallivant:

Why are you borrowing money when you are the biggest oil producers in Africa? Where is the royalty fees and taxes from oil poverty capital?
Please you need to understand the only thing we Nigerians produce illiteracy stupidity poverty.

samorobo and his Friends selling things at the side of the road also known as hockey

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
The Chinese government has declared it will support Kenya's bid for a non-permanent seat at the United Nations Security Council (UNSC).

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ibadan my hometown

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Iron Galaxy and the Zimbabwean girl enjoy the pictures

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
I just have to do what is right for my country also known as The Giant of Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is real poverty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
I know samorobo boy and all the Nigerian I'm going to start attacking me today and tomorrow but season 2 must continue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
God bless Nigeria god bless my country

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Abohboy waiting for transport at the side of the road

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is that time of the day when suffering and smiling sure has to come to an end.. see you sometime tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mombasa handled nearly 33m - the man whose reputation is as good as the ever declining cedis.
Just30:
just shut up with the lies

Mombasa handled 25 million tonnes of cargo last year
Tema and takoradi handled 22 million tonnes

mombasa has 16 berths
Tema has 30 berths with 2 more under construction.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Abohboy waiting for transport at the side of the road

I’m a 14 year old child
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

am not trying to be a sucker but are you trying to ask Sammy economic questions...guy sounds so empty on stuff...am not hating cheesy

I know Sammy is empty upstairs. I only ask to remind him people are reading and to stop him from posting gibberish. I am looking out for him actually. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
samorobo:

Lol don't take gallivanting too serious...he uses questions that are not his business to deflect, distract, and stop a conversation....

Just troll him back and never give him the opportunity to deflect.

So Sammy doesn't want questions about white Moroccans, Chinese loans, golf/cooning, Apapa port etc. Sammy just wants freedom to be Ignorant! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aderr:
Like the loss making Kenya sgr?

Lol...their sgr is basically useless...
The Chinese has scammed them ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
gallivant:

[s]You bore me Obaboon. You lack a fighting spirit. Just stay there perched on the fence[/s].
tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Abohboy:

It’s not for salary it is for education,agriculture,mining,water resources,housing,technology,electricity etc look this is a breakdown of how 22 billion of that will be spent no salary or recurrent expenditure involved all infrastructure projects

You do have time you know...I would rather explain this to a brick than the guy who has openly proclaimed his sufferings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
gallivant:

Why do you need a measly loan from China? Aren't you the biggest producers of oil in Africa?

Since when did private investment become loan..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I know my country and the lies all the money which Nigeria has borrowed goes to paying salaries. There is no State in Nigeria which does not borrow money to pay salaries

Suffering and smiling show begins

First video one minute 70 MB

Enjoy the scenery of Nigeria in full HD 720 pixels. All of these videos and pictures were taken from me on my visit to Nigeria 3 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPaQdYeqUMU

Use a better chinko phone when next you want to vlog Togo or Benin...
Lagos does not use taxi talkless of those brown and yellow whatever colour..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
samorobo:

Lol...their sgr is basically useless...
The Chinese has scammed them ...
They are very easy to rubbish. I think it's their inborn laziness and stupidity. The Indians and Chinese have scammed them for long. Are you not the one who posted how a Nigerian construction company built roads for them in Nairobi? grin Useless idiots.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
samorobo:

Lol don't take gallivanting too serious...he uses questions that are not his business to deflect, distract, and stop a conversation....

Just troll him back and never give him the opportunity to deflect.
Lol... grin I already frustrated the pig. I asked him why an Indian is Kenya's richest man and the idiot fell for it. I nailed his bum firmly to the fence he loves to sing about. Galliboy can't be a nuisance anymore. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
samorobo:

Use a better chinko phone when next you want to vlog Togo or Benin...
Lagos does not use taxi talkless of those brown and yellow whatever colour..

Can you imagine this guy spent all his money looking for poor parts of Nigeria he did nit even bother to go to Lekki or Ikoyi or Victoria island or go somewhere like Eko Atlantic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
samorobo:

This is a very funny question...

Tell us what happened to the following..

Your tea money
Your flower money
Your tax money...
V
Lol even USA gets private investment
Lol...You sef. How can galliboy know this when the idiot thinks taxes make up GDP? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
gallivant:

How will the private company recover its investment? Don't you mean the Nigerian government has borrowed a 600m$ loan from the private sector to build a road? Where is the oil money?

You ask stupid question my friend..go and make money first then come and invest maybe then you know how to recover your investment... those investors are not foolish....
We will keep getting foolish questions like this so long as your ease of doing business cannot get you something of this nature...your ease of doing business is very useless by the way....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
36 guests!!! Mostly Kenyans. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

am not trying to be a sucker but are you trying to ask Sammy economic questions...guy sounds so empty on stuff...am not hating cheesy

Hahahaha see this hungry monkey.....first tell what 1+1 will give you then we can continue this conversation...in the meantime go tell your ease of doing business to fetch you some massive FDI....ooops I forgot that is too complex for your brain..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
God bless Nigeria god bless my country

Amen ooo grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
gallivant:

I know Sammy is empty upstairs. I only ask to remind him people are reading and to stop him from posting gibberish. I am looking out for him actually. grin

Lol you know your children is empty upstairs...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
gallivant:

So Sammy doesn't want questions about white Moroccans, Chinese loans, golf/cooning, Apapa port etc. Sammy just wants freedom to be Ignorant! shocked

Sammy knows all the tricks you gat up your sleeves...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aderr:
They are very easy to rubbish. I think it's their inborn laziness and stupidity. The Indians and Chinese have scammed them for long. Are you not the one who posted how a Nigerian construction company built roads for them in Nairobi? grin Useless idiots.

Lol we also scam them...the are colonies to Nigeria,China, Brits, India, middle east...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6054) (6055) (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.