Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,466 members, 7,894,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6367156 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

So is a photon a Wave or a Particle? cool .. grin

Both simultaneously. An image was captured in 2015 grin

Wave top particle bottom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Don't forget..
Hyenas have been eating lion cubs for ages.There is nothing irritating and life threatening to a lion than king hyena.What makes the matter worse is how hyenas are eating their prey while its still alive.Hyenas have killed more lions than lions killing hyenas.

Idk how this lion vs hyena story began but here's a similar take. Over 15 years in the arid semi arid former N E province, our Somali territory those Anorexic poo magnets told a strange episode.
Can't remember where exactly but it was one of those tiny 5 or 6 shop towns near the border. Apparently lion prides had formed an unusual habit a complete mystery to the many trained animal behaviourists .
At dusk for the previous 3 weeks they'd invade the tiny town in at least 3 large prides of roughly 20 and just roar and ROAR and ROAR.
Everyone was stumped at this most unlion behaviour. They'd long learned not to Bleep with humans when guns were common in the 60s and 70s thanks to the Shifta war and the later generations were similarly we'll disposed to humans and their livestock.
Anyway, everyone from the KWS, Provincial Admin, elders and Intel were consulted and the truth as usual was revealed.
Those skinny mofos were stealing cubs, smuggling them to European zoos and their families knew who was responsible and wanted their offspring back !?
True story.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
the suffering and smiling show season 2 episode 16 has to come to an end. Sorry for the poor pictures because it was drizzling and raining.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Live pictures from KQ Airline. I am now inside the plane.
Surprisingly there is an Ethiopian airline next to our plane. Kenyan Airways and Ethiopian Airways side-by-side in murtala Muhammed airport Lagos

Thank You! The West African skies belong to Kenya Airways and Ethiopia Airways simply because WAs are genetically incapable of running an airline.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

Thank You! The West African skies belong to Kenya Airways and Ethiopia Airways simply because WAs are genetically incapable of running an airline.
some of the most successful airline companies from Africa has come from west Africa.

running a national airline is no rocket science and it is of not importance is this day and age.

the is a reason why most countries dont run national airlines
the airlines market is choked and comes with very little margins.

Very few airlines made profit last year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
samorobo:

KQ is a useless Continental disgraceful airline that would still go extinct....ibom.air represents everything your loss making airline don't, ranging from quality aircraft, well intact fittings in the interior, quality customer service, booming airline business.. etc

Allow me to teach you a little about extinction because extinction is a recurring character in the history of Nigerian aviation. Your national airline (Okada) collapsed and the planes are rotting as we speak. No single person or airline in Nigeria had the imagination to purchase and use them for other purposes if not flight. cry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
2020 prediction... Nigeria will struggle to grow at best 2% and at worst go back into recession as US shale shakes the oil export market. Kenya will grow by 6% recovering from interest rate capping as private lending resume.As for IMF colony going into elections with 13% currency depreciation..IMF will be back as early as last Q of 2020.Tanzania will continue to slide into dictatorship with economic growth less than Kenya

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
samorobo:

Stick to what we are saying which is your shabby looking, insalubrious, ram shackled police vehicles..don't deflect....now reply this directly..no deflection this time..

It's just a shame to see your police force use the kind of useless old rickety, rust infested, 80's criminal van in this 21st century...

The moving metals in your 10,000km of tarred road since independence is nothing to write home about

Our oldest police vehicles still look brand new compared to your yellow PSV vans. If you have traveled in one of those then you def should consider yourself to have had a casket experience grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:
some of the most successful airline companies from Africa has come from west Africa.

running a national airline is no rocket science and it is of not importance is this day and age.

That's simply not the case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
JaceBlaze:
ola

just the beasts under my bed, my closet, and my head cheesy Prosperous 2020 broh!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Adaeze001:
Hello!...I am an Applied Chemist in need of a primary place of assignment in Ibadan either public or private,will really appreciate any help or even a recommendation...
Please if any,chat/whatsapp me .

We could talk if you can split a neutron for me wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:

Name them? Esp Ghana. Never heard of a Ghanian airline. At least Nigeria has Okada Airways that collapsed spectacularly and also have local duct-taped airlines that use wooden ladders.

Btw, Rocket science is no longer as complex as used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Justnotyou:

While it's true, it mostly happened to other east Africans partly due to the resilience of ancient kenyans & geographical advantages of the region. As you can probably see below Kenya over time has stood among countries with the lowest population that is enslaved, a spike in modern slavery has been noted in Kenya between 2013 through to 2018 but it's being fueled by the number of undocumented illegal immigrants, refugees from the neighboring countries & regrettably Kenyan single mothers that are conned to go to the middle east & South Asia.

We've always been warriors. Just look at Kenya surrounded by a sea of the enslaved. We dont take shii from nobody grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha
we were never slaves in Ghana

The Brits attempted enslaving us in our country and we fought them boot for boot till they came to their senses.
Then we signed an agreement that led to they colonising the entire Ghana for 60 years.

The Asantes paid the Brits 50,000 Ounces of Gold in 1874 which is equivalent to 75.6 Billion Dollars today as part of the Agreement.

You paid 50000 ounces for what? Thats insane bro. Let em take it forcefully and put up a fight. Hope Nana's fate didnt scare you cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:
NO

No place in Kenya can be like that.

What you smoking?? That dude omitted 'dis' in organized and you just cheering on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
One hr to 2020 in EA, I can see its still 3 hrs to 2020 in WA. WA always trailing EA even on the spacetime continuum. I know yall like virgins. Here is my best wishes for you: The future is the most virgin territory there is. May the ancestors of this thread continue to bless you even as you strive to become more dumb. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
jln115:

Bro I know the rivalry between the 2, In fact I grew up hunting thus i understand the bush much better than your average person.

And I can tell you with 100% confidence that unless Hyenas out number a Lioness 4 to 1 then they don't stand a chance!! I've seen a Large Male lion fight off 20 Hyenas!

Its not even wise to engage someone who argues for the hyenas

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your input here doesn't tally with your old age at all. A little Indian is the last person who should talk about such things here. With your 9 year olds been sold to Italian tourist for 2dollars.

Do you want pix of your pregnant 11 yr old child hos? Say the word.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:

dumb dumb

grin grin grin grin grin

since the day after creation when humans began to populate
East Africans have been slaves to everyone.

Must be on the morning of October 24, 4004 BC (one day after creation) grin

get the difference. Kenyans fought off the British in Mau Mau Uprising and are now seeking reparations of which a good percentage has been paid. No Kenyan Mau Mau fighter had his head cut off and sent to Europe and we never forked out a penny to sooth their ruthlessness.
Ghana paid the Brits to stave off colonization and were still colonized (thats double tragedy). One Ghanaian chief had his head sent to Europe as a trophy. Not on the same league broh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Nyie mna matatizo.Mna argue na hao watu halafu at same time mna dharau Tz while mkijua sisi ni majirani.Hio tabia yenu ipo kila mahali,kule Quora,Fb,you tube,mnadharau Tz.Hata ile gazeti yenu The east African wana tabia hiohio.Sasa hata hio slave colony ya Ghana inawasumbua

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just30:

Trokosi has been abolished

The Masai people are still drinking blood
grin grin grin grin grin grin

CNN got caught in its usual lies and Aljazeera exposed them.
NGOs will do anything to get donors money

When you refuse to tell the truth in this day and age you will be EXPOSED!
Count on it.

The rescue operation was carried out by Challenging Heights and its international partners, Abolish Slavery Now, in collaboration with the Ghana Police Service, the Ghana Navy and the Department of Social Welfare.
The rescued children comprised of four girls and 38 boys between the ages of 5 and 16. These rescued children were sold from communities in the Central and Greater Accra Regions, to the lake for the purposes of labor exploitation. It took the rescue team nearly two months of investigations and searching, to achieve this success
[url]https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2018/December-10th/42-minors-rescued-from-slavery-on-volta-lake.php/url]

Notice official Ghanaian state agencies and local media not CNN were involved and the child slaves were from Accra!

Central Regional Police Commander, DCOP Paul Manly Awini, outlined measures instituted by the police to effectively tackle the menace of child trafficking and child abuse in the Region.
[url]/news/2018/july-30th/more-than-49000-children-trapped-in-child-labour-on-volta-lake.php[/url]

Another episode same place earlier in the year.

DCOP Awini said "most of the children being trafficked to inland fishing communities along the Lake are being used in menial jobs such as disentangling fishing nets under the water, which is very detrimental to their health and wellbeing.

You can no more stop this poo than dogs can stop licking their own nuts! The contempt for life even of the most innocent and desire for money are direct outtakes of PTSS hardwired into your collective sociocultural DNA.

Maybe sanctions; an embargo or invasion can rewrite the sociocultural sourcecode.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
Reasons Why Kenya Would Remain
Underdeveloped

(3)SMALL SIZE OF ECONOMY
The Kenya economy is too small in comparison to its population. At just $60bn the country lacks the financial muscle to embark on big projects that can lift the country up. The sgr is the largest project since independence in 1963. And the sgr has proven to be a pit of expense. Unlike Nigeria where the dangote oil refinery is the largest in Africa and is going to be a gamechanger in West Africa. Kenya needs to grow its small economy to lift the country out of its present quagmire. Ethiopia, its neighbor has already powered past Kenya GDP wise and Kenyans are not taking this well at all--- just like when the Ethiopian runner Gebrehaille Selassie went past the controversial and envious Little Indian runner, Machuka at the 1992 Olympics. Machuka was so mad and envious he hit the Ethiopian as he went past him. grin I think envy is a Kenyan thing. Ladies(Kenyans) and gentlemen(Nigerians,Tanzanians and Ghanaians), I leave you with the hilarious and embarrassing video of Kenyan shame here as I log out for the year. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxfKavcCdA

Purely as a matter of interest where is this uncited quote from? I smell Naij English and B.S. with the adolescent posturing and faulty logic-NIGGA,DID YOU WRITE THIS YOURSELF!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

Allow me to teach you a little about extinction because extinction is a recurring character in the history of Nigerian aviation. Your national airline (Okada) collapsed and the planes are rotting as we speak. No single person or airline in Nigeria had the imagination to purchase and use them for other purposes if not flight. cry

When it still ran Kenyans would rather travel by country bus!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

You paid 50000 ounces for what? Thats insane bro. Let em take it forcefully and put up a fight. Hope Nana's fate didnt scare you cheesy
76 billion dollars ... You should sue the Brits
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:19am On Jan 01, 2020
rvp20182:
2020 prediction... Nigeria will struggle to grow at best 2% and at worst go back into recession as US shale shakes the oil export market. Kenya will grow by 6% recovering from interest rate capping as private lending resume.As for IMF colony going into elections with 13% currency depreciation..IMF will be back as early as last Q of 2020.Tanzania will continue to slide into dictatorship with economic growth less than Kenya

Prophet of doom..let me reserve my comments...

We just got into a new year right here in Nigeria...don't wanna start with negative vibez
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ttipsy(f): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2020
happy new year you'll
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Dangote has spoken grin grin grin

Aliko Dangote Says Apapa-oshodi Road Will Last For 40 Years When Completed On Dec 31, 2019
We lost about N25 Billion due to bad road, Apapa-Oshodi road to be one of the best in Africa when completed – Dangote

LAGOS, Nigeria, December 30, 2019,/ — As part of Dangote Industries Limited’s commitment to the Federal Government of Nigeria, Group President/CE of Dangote, Aliko Dangote took the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola on an inspection tour of the 35-kilometre Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonsoki-Ojota highway currently under construction by Dangote Industries Limited.

The work began in 2018, as part of a bargain between the company and the Federal Government to enjoy a 10-year tax rebate that accrues to N72.9 Billion. The road has been subjected to heavy traffic flow. An initial attempt to work on the road fell apart, it was approved for N15 Billion in 2013, work on the road stopped after the 2015 general elections.

During the inspection, Fashola told members of the press, “The Federal Government is dedicated to the speedy completion of the highway to provide a lasting solution to the problems of bad roads, and gridlocks”

Previous efforts by both Federal and State governments to solve this bottleneck have been unsuccessful. Group President/CE, Dangote Industries Limited, Aliko Dangote during the inspection said;

“We expect that by the end of 2020, the entire road network will be finished, you will have a road that will last for 40 years.”

Speaking on Dangote Industries Limited’s struggles, Dangote complained about the congestions at the ports, the gridlock which cost the company about N25 billion in revenue between 2017 and 2019 financial year.

Praising the quality of the road been constructed, Dangote assured that it will revive commerce around the Apapa area. “This road will actually open up the economy. It will bring a lot of jobs and a lot of factories that have moved out will be able to move back.”

The road is on track to be concluded before the end of 2020. This is the first attempt to rehabilitate the busy road since it was first completed in 1978. Fashola also spoke about the economic revival of the Apapa area,

“Businesses have started coming back on Liverpool Road because the road closed earlier is now back. You will see more of that. All of the businesses that are shut on Creek Road will come back. We expect to see property redevelopment and property renewal once the road is completed.”

Fashola also explained that the project will be creating wealth around the surrounding areas as trucks will be needed to convey different materials to the site of the construction, and also labour to help with the process. The project has also seen over 600 people directly employed.

Speaking of how President Buhari plans to bring 100million people out of poverty, Fashola explains that the economy around the construction will provide jobs and opportunities for Nigerians.

“Once the economy of Apapa returns, all the clearing and forwarding, shipping, newspaper companies and all others doing business will resume fully and the economy will bounce back.’’

He lauded the private/public partnership scheme with Dangote and pointed out that section two of the project, which was not part of the original contract was already showing signs of failure, due to heavy traffic.

While inspecting the road around the Oshodi area, Fashola had this to say

“We are at the Oshodi area now and one side has been concluded and opened to traffic and this is how we intend to continue to complete and open until we finish the entire road,”

Dangote said: “What I can also assure you is that this road will be finished before the end of next year.’’
https://brandspurng.com/2019/12/30/the-apapa-oshodi-road-will-last-for-40-years-when-completed-dangote/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Ttipsy:
happy new year you'll

Same to you bro

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2020
obaaderemi:
Reasons Why Kenya Would Remain
Underdeveloped

(3)SMALL SIZE OF ECONOMY
The Kenya economy is too small in comparison to its population. At just $60bn the country lacks the financial muscle to embark on big projects that can lift the country up. The sgr is the largest project since independence in 1963. And the sgr has proven to be a pit of expense. Unlike Nigeria where the dangote oil refinery is the largest in Africa and is going to be a gamechanger in West Africa. Kenya needs to grow its small economy to lift the country out of its present quagmire. Ethiopia, its neighbor has already powered past Kenya GDP wise and Kenyans are not taking this well at all--- just like when the Ethiopian runner Gebrehaille Selassie went past the controversial and envious Little Indian runner, Machuka at the 1992 Olympics. Machuka was so mad and envious he hit the Ethiopian as he went past him. grin I think envy is a Kenyan thing. Ladies(Kenyans) and gentlemen(Nigerians,Tanzanians and Ghanaians), I leave you with the hilarious and embarrassing video of Kenyan shame here as I log out for the year. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxfKavcCdA

Where is the Nigerian competition though?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2020
TayserMahri:

Name them? Esp Ghana. Never heard of a Ghanian airline. At least Nigeria has Okada Airways that collapsed spectacularly and also have local duct-taped airlines that use wooden ladders.

Btw, Rocket science is no longer as complex as used to be.
cause for the 40 years that Ghana Airways flew through the world and made Africa proud with it black crews, Kenya was still thinking of how to liberate itself from its colonial shackles and it people from slavery.

West African Airways corporation
Liberian national airways
Air Afrique
and that of Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2020
TayserMahri:

50,000 ounces was paid for the over 200 years of war with Britain
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2020
TayserMahri:

What you smoking?? That dude omitted 'dis' in organized and you just cheering on.
it doesnt make my statement less true

(1) (2) (3) ... (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.