Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,464 members, 7,894,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6367156 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2020
rvp20182:
US shale production is expected to rise by 1M barrels by day. The details about fracking although mildly interesting are irrelevant here.

What is relevant - US OIL PRODUCTION Keep rising. More supply. Lower prices. So GHANA & Tullow woes are far from over - prepare the red carpet for IMF shafters and get well moisten - for another drilling or fracking.

Exhibit 1:

The U.S. Energy Information Administration projected U.S. crude output will rise to 12.3 million b/d in 2019 from a record 11.0 million barrels per day in 2018. It forecasts that U.S. crude oil production will rise by 0.9 million b/d in 2020 to an annual average of 13.2 million b/d.Nov 11, 2019

Exhibit 2:
of U.S. shale in 2020 is going to be a key factor for oil prices, with multiple sources unsure on how much production will slow down ..

Like i told you, The oil producers in the US can not afford to have oil prices lower than 70 dollars
That is a break even margin for them because they have a higher production cost than industry average.

US cannot afford to increase their production especially when there are really no export market for them because their oil is expensive.
Infact, Germany has categorically refused to import LNG from USA even after all the blackmails.

and like i told you again, US only us their oil as a political tool to stabilise the market and prevent OPEC from railroading the market into a 100 dollars oil price.

Whiles oil demand for the short term is down,
in the middle term, the economies of various countries continue to grow and the demands will increase
the market is only repositioning. China is shifting into a high tech economy hence their dwindling manufacturing sector.

They've offloaded inefficient manufacturing to Bangkok and it other neighbours thereby incresing the manufacturing sectors of those countries
likewise more oil demand from them.

Look at Turkey, Huge gas market
The Koreans are finalising a pipeline project with Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2020
rvp20182:
From just Thailand and India alone - Benin import nearly 2M metric tonnes of parboiled rice. Of course for Nigeria market. Those are like 80,000 containers of rice or trailers. 40M 50kgs bags of rice.

http://www.airea.net/non-basmati-rice-exports/

Now add all the rest of countries Benin & Cameroon rice re-exporters are getting rice from and you'll see Gen Buhari regime much vaunted rice production is just baseless PROPAGANDA.
whatever ends up in Nigeria is just half of what Nigeria consumes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2020
kikuyu1:

Read this again and tell me why your Dept of Social Welfare is rescuing child slaves.
They are not slaves
They are paid.

grin grin grin

it is called Child labour, and my ministry is against children labour.
And it supports children being enrolled into apprenticeship programs because Ghana has a short supply of labour in the skills programmes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Acadavah:

Your king should have bought guns and artillery for those Gold. Imagine if the guy like Samori Ture have those Gold, it would may take more than 15 years for the French to defeat him.
The Asantes had a lot of guns and gun powder.

Kumasi was under surrender with an army.
the city was not a fortress, it was a trading hub and depended alot on it trade.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:
The Asantes had a lot of guns and gun powder.

Kumasi was under surrender with an army.
the city was not a fortress, it was a trading hub and depended alot on it trade.

At the battle of Adwa, the Ethiopians had 80000 men with rifles and 42 artillery pieces, the Italians couldn't take it longer. Ethiopia was not rich as Ashanti, sorry 76bill usd is so much.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Acadavah:

At the battle of Adwa, the Ethiopians had 80000 men with rifles and 42 artillery pieces, the Italians couldn't take it longer. Ethiopia was not rich as Ashanti, sorry 76bill usd is so much.
The Italians didnt have an impressive army.

what battle did Italy ever win.?
The Brits, French and Germans had the greatest forces of those age.

The Asantes took 200,000 strong army to every major battle.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to y'all both friends and foes..wishing you whatever you wish yourself (even if it is madness)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2020
kikuyu1:

Happy New year MVP, keep the sense coming in 2020. These guys are congenital scammers -rmbr their stats where Beninese were consuming twice their bodyweight in rice?
Hahaha-its still funny!? Some jokes write themselves.
;so those folks from Benin are called Beninese? That sound like shitholes grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:

They are not slaves
They are paid.

grin grin grin

And it supports children being enrolled into apprenticeship programs because Ghana has a short supply of labour in the skills programmes

Nigga, the local police chief said he rescued child slaves ! Not Al Jazeera,CNN or misguided whites from NGOland.
WHY.DID.HE.SAY.THAT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2020
kikuyu1:

Nigga, the local police chief said he rescued child slaves ! Not Al Jazeera,CNN or misguided whites from NGOland.
WHY.DID.HE.SAY.THAT.
do you know who a slave is at all

someone who is paid for his labour is not a slave.

negro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:
some of the most successful airline companies from Africa has come from west Africa.

running a national airline is no rocket science and it is of not importance is this day and age.

the is a reason why most countries dont run national airlines
the airlines market is choked and comes with very little margins.

Very few airlines made profit last year
You make sense at last.Tell me, why is Ghana's gov launching a national airline with the help of Ethiopians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
obaaderemi:
Reasons Why Kenya Would Remain
Underdeveloped

(3)SMALL SIZE OF ECONOMY
The Kenya economy is too small in comparison to its population. At just $60bn the country lacks the financial muscle to embark on big projects that can lift the country up. The sgr is the largest project since independence in 1963. And the sgr has proven to be a pit of expense. Unlike Nigeria where the dangote oil refinery is the largest in Africa and is going to be a gamechanger in West Africa. Kenya needs to grow its small economy to lift the country out of its present quagmire. Ethiopia, its neighbor has already powered past Kenya GDP wise and Kenyans are not taking this well at all--- just like when the Ethiopian runner Gebrehaille Selassie went past the controversial and envious Little Indian runner, Machuka at the 1992 Olympics. Machuka was so mad and envious he hit the Ethiopian as he went past him. grin I think envy is a Kenyan thing. Ladies(Kenyans) and gentlemen(Nigerians,Tanzanians and Ghanaians), I leave you with the hilarious and embarrassing video of Kenyan shame here as I log out for the year. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxfKavcCdA
A very true picture of Kenyan minds!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kazikazi:
You make sense at last.Tell me, why is Ghana's gov launching a national airline with the help of Ethiopians?
the purpose is not to lunch a national airline just like that

The purpose is to aid the private sector to lunch an airline that will serve Ghanaians better on routes that Ghanaians popularly ply.
And Ethiopia is the right partner to choose in establishing it air service agreements to the East world.

Just like how Ghana airways and South African airlines had before.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:
do you know who a slave is at all

someone who is paid for his labour is not a slave.

negro

Who would I believe? A lying mofo on the net or the police boss who personally rescued enslaved kids? Wow! That's a tough question -NOT!?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
kikuyu1:

Who would I believe? A lying mofo on the net or the police boss who personally rescued enslaved kids? Wow! That's a tough question -NOT!?

whatever you believe is up to you

Reality will still be, children are not enslaved here cause all of them are in school.
And those who are into apprenticeship programmes receive pay.

Is kenya that much helpless such that the only thing their children can do is to engage in sex trade?
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
kikuyu1:

How many sex traders have you rescued?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:

They are not slaves
They are paid.

grin grin grin

That man is very foolish. He is irredeemable.
Help Stop Child Slavery in
Kenya

We are appalled by the news that some holiday-
makers who travel to Kenya from abroad are
sexually abusing children in Kenya. In Kenya, children
are routinely subjected to horrific sexual abuse,
violence and degradation at the hands of
unscrupulous traffickers and offenders from
many different countries, including the UK.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:

How many sex traders have you rescued?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year from Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
obaaderemi:
Reasons Why Kenya Would Remain
Underdeveloped

(3)SMALL SIZE OF ECONOMY
The Kenya economy is too small in comparison to its population. At just $60bn the country lacks the financial muscle to embark on big projects that can lift the country up. The sgr is the largest project since independence in 1963. And the sgr has proven to be a pit of expense. Unlike Nigeria where the dangote oil refinery is the largest in Africa and is going to be a gamechanger in West Africa. Kenya needs to grow its small economy to lift the country out of its present quagmire. Ethiopia, its neighbor has already powered past Kenya GDP wise and Kenyans are not taking this well at all--- just like when the Ethiopian runner Gebrehaille Selassie went past the controversial and envious Little Indian runner, Machuka at the 1992 Olympics. Machuka was so mad and envious he hit the Ethiopian as he went past him. grin I think envy is a Kenyan thing. Ladies(Kenyans) and gentlemen(Nigerians,Tanzanians and Ghanaians), I leave you with the hilarious and embarrassing video of Kenyan shame here as I log out for the year. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbxfKavcCdA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are my eyes deceivin me? This is the funniest crazy video I have seen this year. It explain the hatred and jealousy Kenyans have for others ahead of them. What total lack of sportsmanship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Aderr:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are my eyes deceivin me? This is the funniest crazy video I have seen this year. It explain the hatred and jealousy Kenyans have for others ahead of them. What total lack of sportsmanship.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
There's something wrong with the Kenyan DNA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Aderr:
There's something wrong with the Kenyan DNA.
Yeah
They got that problem from being slaves to everyone for the longest part of history.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Kenya pics

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:
Yeah
They got that problem from being slaves to everyone for the longest part of history.
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:

They won Italo-Turkish war that's why they ruled Libya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Acadavah:

They won Italo-Turkish war that's why they ruled Libya.
grin grin grin grin
funny
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin
funny

Not funny, the ottomans weren't the laggards. French, British and Aussies got defeated by Turks at Gallipoli.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Acadavah:

Not funny, the ottomans weren't the laggards. French, British and Aussies got defeated by Turks at Gallipoli.
Libya was a loose grip of ottoman.

The Italians should have tried fighting the Libyan people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:

Libya was a loose grip of ottoman.

The Italians should have tried fighting the Libyan people

So why didn't the Libyans fought against Italy? Were they happy to be colonised by Italy instead of Ottomans?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
have youn not heard
aint no resistance left after resisting for more than 1000 years of invasion?
Acadavah:

So why didn't the Libyans fought against Italy? Were they happy to be colonised by Italy instead of Ottomans?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just30:

You still paid 76 billion in gold. You are weak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.