Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312868 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:15am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's SGR will cruise at a speed of 160 kph,that will be enough to reach DRC/rwanda/burundi within hours

Once TZ accomplished this super modern transport facility my eyes is seeing I can bet my last finger that your Economy will grow at a very crazy high pace with no competition from east....

This is going great to be a game changer for TZ just as so many projects in Nigeria will as well be...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Stevoh18:

Pettinesses, tiny unimpressive stuff grin

Hahahaha this is how we know those who our pictures is hurting...lol it's s simple...you to can get good things like this with stable and visionary leaders..trust me it is no rocket science...

You haven't seen anything yet...what will become of you when a few of Lagos projects like this CEO's delivered this year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WySNA04yVQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wRyqrNd5FY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcMINq8V5pM

22 floor of very little luxury meant to cater for affordable housing in the heart of the billionaires city Eko Atlantic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbFpVKbMHL0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria real estate market is changing..Gone are the days when we focus our strength into developing neighbourhoods that are littered with only luxury homes only with little or no amenities like open parks, neighbourhood malls(each neighbourhood should have a mall and must be incorporated into any neighbourhood/city development even from the planning phase), ultramodern buildings, schools, lots of restaurants, cafes, lots of green open spaces, giving it a city within a city vibe...in a nutshell, we focus more on residential neighbourhood development than mixed use development..it is refreshing to know this is changing tremendously....

Below is for a small city which is just a stone throw from ontisha....that is how you gradually developed cities by developing neighbourhoods that forms a greater plan of the city (every neighbourhood has its part to play in city development)..SA real estate developers can attest to that ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-AylzT67tc

This video is meant to show you how ultramodern each building in the city will look like....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfX5REUzRP8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2020
gallivant:
The Capital

The Capital's skyline has really changed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Damn it..I love how she danced to this song...

This so g has been my banger since this week commenced..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jAc0Xnvkq/?igshid=emcf4a7qsjyr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Stevoh18:

Hmmm looks yummy tongue

Eat her then..

Cos we have tasted every part, nook and cranny of her cheap prostitute body ...oh I forgot that is what you guys are known for...

Like I mean your specialty grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Eat her then..

Cos we have tasted every part, nook and cranny of her cheap prostitute body ...oh I forgot that is what you guys are known for...

Like I mean your specialty grin grin grin

You won't agree but I'm sure you're salivating for her grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2020
KENYA
Dawn and dusk snaps...

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Once TZ accomplished this super modern transport facility my eyes is seeing I can bet my last finger that your Economy will grow at a very crazy high pace with no competition from east....

This is going great to be a game changer for TZ just as so many projects in Nigeria will as well be...
You are very true.Tanzania is huge and has many natural resources, so its natural for Tz to be the king of the east just the same way naija is.

Its stupid for resourceless hungry folks to try and compete with Tz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
You are very true.Tanzania is huge and has many natural resources, so its natural for Tz to be the king of the east just the same way naija is.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Descending at ngorongoro crater in Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania
not close to nai
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Few weeks ago there was a city wide ban on danfos, Okada, Keke(an equivalent of choatic matatu,Boda Boda, tot tot) to create saner means of transportation..over the week we've seen new ultramodern buses, new ferries added, and a speed up work on the light rail....
In other to still ease the stress of those trying to commute through the city since the diversified means of transport is not yet enough, the current governor thought it wise enough to listen to the plea of the unemployed masses whoose jobs has been forcefully stopped from constituting nuisance on the streets of Lagos by providing an alternative , sane and yet modern means of transport,so they can go back to their previous jobs...I present to you the new mini bises that has been use to replace those ugly matatus, Boda Boda, tot tot grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazikazi:

Let's even leave resources aside.... Transport facilities like this creates serious economic boom...you may need to study how stuffs like this turned around the U.S, China and India Economy..

This things serves as a catalyst for economic boom..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Shma post=86802357]Reach this level of density..
Mind u,this is not CBD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Stevoh18:

You won't agree but I'm sure you're salivating for her grin

Explain briefly with reason why you are so sure Sammy is salivating for that $2 LovePeddler...

I am waiting..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Shma:
not close to nai
Ittill wondering why nairobi doesn't have anything remotely close to those train kazikazi posted..you guys don't even have plans for it...I guess that is because there is no money....

Wonder no more why your myth of being east Africa economic giant comes to us a joke and charade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Ittill wondering why nairobi doesn't have anything remotely close to those train kazikazi posted..you guys don't even have plans for it...I guess that is because there is no money....

Wonder no more why your myth of being east Africa economic giant comes to us a joke and charade
Dar You mean? Tanzania is building the longest train in Africa. Bigger and better than anything in Nigeria or kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2020
KENYA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Shma:
Dar You mean? Tanzania is building the longest train in Africa. Bigger and better than anything in Nigeria or kenya

I am glad you can finally say the bolded, cos most of your fellas have been in complete and absolute denial..They can't believe TZ is finally leaving them in the dust...

Kazikazi they can't believe the height TZ is rolling on..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Let's even leave resources aside.... Transport facilities like this creates serious economic boom...you may need to study how stuffs like this turned around the U.S, China and India Economy..

This things serves as a catalyst for economic boom..
Definitely true! The authorities are projecting a 40% drop in transportation costs after completion of the project,that will be a really boost to a Tz economy and our neighbors like DRC,Burundi & Rwanda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Definitely true! The authorities are projecting a 40% drop in transportation costs after completion of the project,that will be a really boost to a Tz economy and our neighbors like DRC,Burundi & Rwanda

Drc needs to get it house in order...They should be leading that region...

Naija can't wait for this to come into fruition...O guess that is the benefits of having good leaders like magufuli...

Trust no Kenya wants this for you.. bitterness, hatred and jealousy have gotten a better part of their impure...They should just do away with Kenyatta and see how far infastructures will change..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

I am glad you are finally saying the bolded, cos most of your fells have been in complete and absolute denial..They can't believe TZ is finally leaving them in the dust...

Kazikazi they can't believe the height TZ is rolling on..
I think they have passed that stage of denial,the next stage will be directing their anger to the government...before they totally accept the reality
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
I think they have passed that stage of denial,the next stage will be directing their anger to the government...before they totally accept the reality

Very true...

I feel sorry for them..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Drc needs to get it house in order...They should be leading that region...

Naija can't wait for this to come into fruition...O guess that is the benefits of having good leaders like magufuli...

Trust no Kenya wants this for you.. bitterness, hatred and jealousy have gotten a better part of their impure...They should just do away with Kenyatta and see how far infastructures will change..
The issue of DRC is just complicated.Right now,there is a talk of USA want to devide the nation into two or three just the same way they did in Sudan.Though its not yet officially announced, what we know is,DRC is still battling to stay afloat.
We all wants to see peace and development in DRC but we cant force the issue down into their throats
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2020
TZ in action.. construction every where.. grin...I feel sorry for your jealous, hateful neighbours..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5yGcbF9b3c

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2020
Kenyanstar:
KENYA

Lol bush, extremely local people littered in Kenya....

These ones have not seen cars and helicopter in their life.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.