Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312922 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abohboy:

Am sorry to say but the order is Ghanaian, Nigerian, Tanzanian than every other country in the world than Kenya because nil Ghanaian girls bang
the world knows best

Kenyan women are the ugliest of African women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just30:
the world knows best

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

I am glad you can finally say the bolded, cos most of your fellas have been in complete and absolute denial..They can't believe TZ is finally leaving them in the dust...

Kazikazi they can't believe the height TZ is rolling on..
building the longest train does not mean they are already ahead grin. grin Kenya is still the king of east Africa followed closely by Ethiopia. The reason why am saying the bolded is because the maintenance costs of that staff is quite intense. I don't think it will work successfully in Tz putting in mind the low electricity output in that region. This will only be a success story when they will implement other sources of energy like nuclear to cater specifically for that. On other note, the railway line is still under construction and far near completion, We want to see it operating before we conclude things. But then remember when the railway is done even Nigeria won't have a say on Tz. Is only that you guys are allies to Tz peeps grin take in mind that kazikazi would be your biggest critic ever if the case was vise versa grin .To conclude, I just realised I left out two buildings over 30floors while debating with kazi, that would make a total of 13over thirty while Tz five. Here are the buldings

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
gallivant:

Did you see any Tanzanian trains? Something must be wrong with your eyes Sammy. grin

Lol what an idiot grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
gallivant:

Nigeria is the poverty capital. The Kenyan economy is almost twice that of Tanzania with a smaller population. The comparisons should end there.

Lol they didn't even mention your name but yet you knew it was your shiithole he was describing..All thanks to kazikazi perfect description skills...it's matchless grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just30:
you know that Nigerian women are much more beautiful than the women in your country right?

I just laugh at times
..Every Tom, dock and Harry that has ever heard the word Kenya immediately associate or in his/her mind to ugliness...

It is no secret that Kenya has constantly been ranked country with the most ugliest people globally..most especially the kikuyu and Masai Mara tribe.....

Are this ones(the Kenyans here) living in a cave..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Where is kazi grin can your Dar even..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
gallivant:

It's shameful you can't say the same for Ghanaian women! What a gentleman you are hobbit.

Mumu...Kenyan most beautiful cannot even be compared with a ghanian goat on the streets of a Ghana talk more of human beings..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kazi, this time round don't post a small super edited section of Dar part to brag around. Post full aerial view of Dar and let's see grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stevoh18:

Because you live in Nigeria...., surrounded by masculine, hairy, shapeless Nigerian women

Lol you.monkeys wouldn't know what good look is all about most especially when the land Kenya has been cursed and plagued with generational ugliness....

Which begs the question, why does nature revolts against anything Kenya... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
kenya women are ugly... lol

My brother you really need to laugh out loud...that nigga must really be living in a cave to not know the bolded

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kazi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

My brother you really need to laugh out loud...that nigga must really be living in a cave to not know the bolded
I was to comment on this but then came to realise that God created everyone in his own image and likeness. But then I came to realise that those morons who always criticise other peoples appearance on social media platforms are just a bunch of weird creatures(super ugly.)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nairobi/newyork masterpiece wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stevoh18:

Thats Wishful thinking

Those West African women that look like uncles and grandpas

First pics is what you Kenyans call beautiful..and second picture Is you of course..do you consider yourself better looking than my goat.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nairobi just like Asgard! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abohboy:

Am sorry to say but the order is Ghanaian, Nigerian, Tanzanian than every other country in the world than Kenya because nil Ghanaian girls bang

The most shiithole of countries in West Africa has good looking women...it just nature advantageous gift to us....SA girls are quite good looking with that kinda ass that makes you feel like a man when you handle it on bed... Ghanaians girls ass too is on another level..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Just30:
the world knows best

The ugliness is not restricted to a particular gender....All Kenyans are partakers in this ugliness...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Shma:
building the longest train does not mean they are already ahead grin. grin Kenya is still the king of east Africa followed closely by Ethiopia. The reason why am saying the bolded is because the maintenance costs of that staff is quite intense. I don't think it will work successfully in Tz putting in mind the low electricity output in that region. This will only be a success story when they will implement other sources of energy like nuclear to cater specifically for that. On other note, the railway line is still under construction and far near completion, We want to see it operating before we conclude things. But then remember when the railway is done even Nigeria won't have a say on Tz. Is only that you guys are allies to Tz peeps grin take in mind that kazikazi would be your biggest critic ever if the case was vise versa grin .To conclude, I just realised I left out two buildings over 30floors while debating with kazi, that would make a total of 13over thirty while Tz five. Here are the buldings

Firstly why are you showing me those archaic buildings ..am I the one you've been doing this boring,childish building battling contest with.)you know you've lost the battle to TZ on this issue hence the constant reputation of noise)..That block building has nothing on TZ ultramodern buildings for you info..

Secondly don't you know TZ can build a special grid for that ultra modern looking train
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kiambu,Kenya

Sunset GT at Two Rivers Mall

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Shma:
I was to comment on this but then came to realise that God created everyone in his own image and likeness. But then I came to realise that those morons who always criticise other peoples appearance on social media platforms are just a bunch of weird creatures(super ugly.)

Your brother stevoh18 started..plus I strongly advise you go look for your creator..Kenyans can't be sharing the same creator with nigeria and the rest of the world, if you guys were , then trust me you guys won't be looking like that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jonraid:
Kiambu,Kenya

Sunset GT at Two Rivers Mall

Sunset and cars....smh..

Village boy grin

It has dawn on me that you have never seen luxury cars up close, talkless of touching or riding one..hence the constant timidity you display whenever you see one in a picture/image...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Lol what an idiot grin grin

Lol

I only saw Chinese trains Sammy, what were you yapping about?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Machine versus beast at Ol Pejeta,Northern Kenya!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
gallivant:

Lol

I only saw Chinese trains Sammy, what were you yapping about?

The ones coming into TZ from china grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kabarnet-Iten Road

It will take you some work to put up infrastructure in Kenya's rift valley!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Driving to the much uninhabited Northern Kenya

Road trips are picturesque with scenes like this.Some countries were just made for instagram! smiley cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Firstly why are you showing me those archaic buildings ..am I the one you've been doing this boring,childish building battling contest with.)you know you've lost the battle to TZ on this issue hence the constant reputation of noise)..That block building has nothing on TZ ultramodern buildings for you info..

Secondly don't you know TZ can build a special grid for that ultra modern looking train
that message was directed to kazi. Can't you read . Anyway how is Ghana your giants there grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamu,Kenya

The white village! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Some movies shot in Kenya!

Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
Out of Africa
Sense8
Born to Be Wild
The Ghost and the Darkness
Inception
The Rise and Fall of Idi Amin
The First Grader
Cry Freedom
The Constant Gardener

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Shma:
that message was directed to kazi. Can't you read . Anyway how is Ghana your giants there grin

I wouldn't know wonderful ghanais today, I am not in Ghana.. perhaps you should direct that question to anbke ghanian like just30 and vaxx, i trust they would know better..... grin grin

Now tell Sammy how you feel knowing Kenya your original home country is nothing compactor her neighbours like TZ and ethopia....I know you must really be feeling as for Kenya and Kenyans..I sympathize with you bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
samorobo:

Your brother stevoh18 started..plus I strongly advise you go look for your creator..Kenyans can't be sharing the same creator with nigeria and the rest of the world, if you guys were , then trust me you guys won't be looking like that...
I know you are using This dubious list that your fellow westerner wrote

.After a careful study and research we present to you the top 8 countries in Africa with the most beautiful women.
Egypt.
Zimbabwe. ...
South Africa. ...
Nigeria. ...
Ghana. ...
Tanzania. ...
Kenya. Kenya women are very beautiful and have a good sense of fashion. ...
Ethiopia. Women in Ethiopia are very beautiful, charming and gorgeous. ...

Ethiopia ,tz and Kenya has the most beautiful creatures compared to those westerners. I wonder Somali is not even on the list

(1) (2) (3) ... (6481) (6482) (6483) (6484) (6485) (6486) (6487) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.