Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312922 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6495) (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
as many as can lead to the kind of development that brings you closer to real development.

Give me a number, 16 or 17 IMF bailouts? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

That thing is called envy. A simple Google search will tell you which economy is trailing which so no need to swear. wink

Kenyatta economic kitchen activity you mean...

Tell us why your supposedly bigger Economy has a lower purchasing power than the said Ethiopia and even less than that of Ghana a country of 28m......don't come crying just answer..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

I will but that will be when I am done replying all this....

Trust me it would be videos over flow....you will be begging me to stop posting..

Hohohohoho
Yeah go to YouTube and search for uyo roads

Nakuru highway

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
the word giant has really gotten into your head

What is giant to a hobbit? Humongous? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
same case to the Lordship tower(88condominium)

I only know of 88.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wuoche:

Who cares whatever you think?

Of course you do...

Whenever you post anything here surely you know two things is involved and you minded is already configured to accept either of this two things... admiration or condemnation (when bad)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Hohohohoho
Yeah go to YouTube and search for uyo roads

Nakuru highway

I told I will, so why are you still crying...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
grin grin grin kazikazi will just laugh at this. Pwahahahaaa... shocked
Kazikazi knows

knew all along that his economy is no pushover for kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Tell us why your supposedly bigger Economy has a lower purchasing power than the said Ethiopia and even less than that of Ghana a country of 28m......don't come crying just answer..

The same way India and China have a higher purchasing power than USA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

We've always love them..why is it so hard to understand..
hypocrisy detected. Since when though? Are you not the same guy who was exposing slums in Accra few pages pack grin., are you not the same guy who was insulting a Ghanaian fella called pycholog... by exposing his face on this thread grin are you not the same guy who was posting shanty houses of accra grin?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Why are bringing up flimsy excuses
For all the roads I posted only this is intercounty road
And all roads link to each other

Secondly you are stupid the first pic is the picture of the road along the timboroa forest
The second picture is the picture of the same road near eldoret

Same thing we are saying..iris thesame roads but why does it look less alluring and rather ugly...?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

A simple Google search will tell you which economy is most dominant in East Africa. Don't let your envy blind Sammy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

I told I will, so why are you still crying...

Yeah let me give you time to search for uyo roads in YouTube
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
Kazikazi knows

knew all along that his economy is no pushover

It's a shame you can't say the same thing about the IMF colony.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

Give me a number, 16 or 17 IMF bailouts? grin
infinity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

What is giant to a hobbit? Humongous? grin
a meaningless word
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

They just recently overtook the US in that...I doubt if India has...most people consider China economy larger than the US for that singular factor...and that is because the China population is more up to 5tumes that of the US...

But why is your Economy trailing behind that of Ghana a country of 28m..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
hypocrisy detected. Since when though? Are you not the same guy who was exposing slums in Accra few pages pack grin., are you not the same guy who was insulting a Ghanaian fella called pycholog... by exposing his face on this thread grin are you not the same guy who was posting shanty houses of accra grin?

The fools there are the Ghanaians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:

That was because psychology came after me personally..and even if he tries it again I will still handle him .. simple
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Same thing we are saying..iris thesame roads but why does it look less alluring and rather ugly...?

It is marked very well tell how it is ugly
The same road different places
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
a meaningless word

For you hobbit it means huge; humongous. For me just giant. Get it? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

we all aready know

The Chinese economy is the gold standard of the world.

The Indian economy does not even come close to the US grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
infinity

IMF colony forever then. Move your capital to Brussels.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

But I am not...you are the one pained because you can't stand us repeatedly telling you the reality of your new leaders hence constant effort to forcefully rum comparism between Nigeria and Ghana to get me to talk..you are just wasting your time...

Elect good leaders that are ready to.work so your east African Dre with come true..
You are bro. But to be honest, Ghana are not affected by poverty unlike ZOO, Ghana is ranked ahead of zoo in healthcare system, Ghana has the highest HDI that that zoo, Ghana has the highest life expectancy than that ZOO, Ghana is now gaining while the zoo is losing..... You are just a dead nation. Ghana is taking over while you are here living in denial.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

A simple Google search will tell you which economy is most dominant in East Africa. Don't let your envy blind Sammy. grin

Yes a d it is Ethiopia...You a d TZ should be in thesame level of PPP now..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

They just recently overtook the US in that...I doubt if India has...most people consider China economy larger than the US for that singular factor...and that is because the China population is more up to 5tumes that of the US...

But why is your Economy trailing behind that of Ghana a country of 28m..

Do you research properly
India and China have had high ppp than USA for years now

Because Ghana economy is managed by imf
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
we all aready know

The Chinese economy is the gold standard of the world.

The Indian economy does not even come close to the US grin grin

What's the relationship between this nonsense and his point?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
You are bro. But to be honest, Ghana are not affected by poverty unlike ZOO, Ghana is ranked ahead of zoo in healthcare system, Ghana has the highest HDI that that zoo, Ghana has the highest life expectancy than that ZOO, Ghana is now gaining while the zoo is losing..... You are just a dead nation. Ghana is taking over while you are here living in denial.

All those thing you listed ,Ghana is higher than you in those things..which begs the question "why are you still arguing and try to compare yourself with them when you know the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
every country has shanty areas

but some have better shanty areas than others.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

what do you dominate in?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Do you research properly
India and China have had high ppp than USA for years now

Because Ghana economy is managed by imf

That is a lie..there is no way I discovered has a higher pop than the US.. technically the Chinese economy is the boss in the world and that is why Donald is dancing around with his pants hanging vunerab-ly between his thighs ...wonder no more why the US is owning the supposed smaller Economy China trillions of dollars..

Then give your Economy to IMF so your people can equally benefit from this privilege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

It's a shame you can't say the same thing about the IMF colony.

I dont need to say it because, the gap that Ghana has given Kenya is wide enough.

from henceforth, every year, we will add 50 billion to our PPP.

Kenya will need a lot of doing to catch up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6495) (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 36 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.