Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,961 members, 7,876,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6313149 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

That was because psychology came after me personally..and even if he tries it again I will still handle him .. simple
Don't trigger me to go back and screenshot those insulting words you spewed to Ghanaians those days.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

The fools there are the Ghanaians.
WAN KER

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

All those thing you listed ,Ghana is higher than you in those things..which begs the question "why are you still arguing and try to compare yourself with them when you know the truth..
deflection Dude. The topic at hand is Ghana is far ahead of the ZOO called Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

It is marked very well tell how it is ugly
The same road different places

You know what , I just discovered that is eldoret not Nakuru linking to another county..even jonraid has posted that road countless times and called it eldoret...you politicians are chronic, well mastered fraudsters that screenshot I gave earlier revealed it all.,..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

For you hobbit it means huge; humongous. For me just giant. Get it? grin
so now you want define which word should mean much for me?

grin grin grin

the loneliness of being in a poor country is really killing you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

The fools there are the Ghanaians.
samorobo Is a Ghanaian? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

IMF colony forever then. Move your capital to Brussels.

soon after you move your capital to Wuhan grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
deflection Dude. The topic at hand is Ghana is far ahead of the ZOO called Nigeria.

You are the one deflecting..we've talking Ethiopia, TZ vs Kenya.....you started the deflection..I advised you stay true to our course

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
Don't trigger me to go back and screenshot those insulting words you spewed to Ghanaians those days.

You are free to , if that makes you happy..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

Do you research properly
India and China have had high ppp than USA for years now

Because Ghana economy is managed by imf
shut up kiddo

India PPP is no where closer to that of the US

The US is only second to China. grin grin grin

so upon all the management of the economy of Kenya from India, to arabs and now to China

plus the 30 years headstart that Ghana give kenya, Kenya is still lacking behind Ghana.

It must be really consuming to be a kenyan.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

You are the one deflecting..we've talking Ethiopia, TZ vs Kenya.....you started the deflection..I advised you stay true to our course
Tz, Ethiopia are not ahead of Kenya, acadava is online and he knows. Now back to west, why is Ghana taking away the giant title from you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
we all aready know

The Chinese economy is the gold standard of the world.

The Indian economy does not even come close to the US grin grin

True..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
gallivant:

What's the relationship between this nonsense and his point?
go and sleep
you dont have half the brain to decipher.

WAN KER
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

You know what , I just discovered that is eldoret not Nakuru linking to another county..even jonraid has posted that road countless times and called it eldoret...you politicians are chronic, well mastered fraudsters that screenshot I gave earlier revealed it all.,..

The road links Nakuru County and Uasin gishu county

Tell me how our politicians are fraudsters
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
Tz, Ethiopia are not ahead of Kenya, acadava is online and he knows. Now back to west, why is Ghana taking away the giant title from you?

Untill stop repeating that obvious we will continue to stick to the subject discussion..no time to deflect bro..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

You are free to , if that makes you happy..
I don't have that time, just wanted to whack your ego grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
it wont matter

ive triggered you grin grin
Shma:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

The road links Nakuru County and Uasin gishu county

Tell me how our politicians are fraudsters

My screenshot busted their lies of the overly edited rural eldoret road and a so close shot of that same road..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
I don't have that time, just wanted to whack your ego grin

But you didn't succeed , did you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
you are not in Nigeria's league either

so why are you still here trying to compare your economy to a nigerian economy far complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:
it wont matter

ive triggered you grin grin

He is pained but he doesn't want to accept it..his attempt at reverse psychology sucks...I advise he stay away from it..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Untill stop repeating that obvious we will continue to stick to the subject discussion..no time to deflect bro..
I have already given you the answer, it's your turn now, if you are man enough like Galileo, answer that question. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just30:

soon after you move your capital to Wuhan grin grin grin grin

Lol this is so funny....but I think Beijing I'll suffice.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

My screenshot busted their lies of the overly edited rural eldoret road and a so close shot of that same road..

You haven't answered my question how are our politicians fraudsters

Your screenshot was talking about the road rehabilitation have you just forgotten what you posted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
hes having a bad week
samorobo:

He is pained but he doesn't want to accept it..his attempt at reverse psychology sucks...I advise he stay away from it..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

Lol this is so funny....but I think Beijing I'll suffice.
Bejing will be too much grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
I have already given you the answer, it's your turn now, if you are man enough like Galileo, answer that question. grin

You've not answered my question either you've been repeating obvious lies an untill you stop it , you are stuck to the subject of our discussion without deflection...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

I just asked you a simple question just the way you popped your nose to east Africa affairs by wanting to trigger war between Ethiopia and Tz with Kenya.,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
samorobo:

You've not answered my question either you've been repeating obvious lies an untill you stop it , you are stuck to the subject of our discussion without deflection...
what was your question again.?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
tylann:

You haven't answered my question how are our politicians fraudsters

Your screenshot was talking about the road rehabilitation have you just forgotten what you posted

The quality of the Same road differed from eachother...on was overly edited to the point the trees and leaves was unimaginably green while the other was a close up shot of the same road(unedited)which revealed the true nature of the road..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
I just asked you a simple question just the way you popped your nose to east Africa affairs by wanting to trigger war between Ethiopia and Tz with Kenya.,

Make no mistake that was has already been triggered a long time ago, even when ednited(an Ethiopian) was here she equally had problem with you country men..just game way TZ hats you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Shma:
what was your question again.?
Why is Kenya trailing behind east African giants Ethiopia an TZ.....

Answer without crying..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 39 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.