Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312663 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2017
Nowenuse:
I have come to the conclusion long ago, that in SubSaharan Africa, only Nigerians, CapeVerdeans, Ivorians, Tanzanians, Horn africans and few South African women can be considered really beautiful.

The rest are just too damn ugly, with Kenyans and Ghanaians topping the chart of ugliness in Africa.

Lol, when you get beaten in development you start foolish debates on beauty. The vaaast majority of Nigerian darkies are ugly like Obasanjo and many have bleached and you have a few beautiful. You cannot compete with kenyan ladies beauty.

Please, I know you like men don't start sharing men pic or I will refer you by your name
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2017
Kenyanstar:
Nigeria is just a basket case..... this is a Nigerian talking

These guys are a joke. They are even worse than I thought
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
apart from igbos whom Nigerians disrespect everytime, Nigerians are very very ugly. no wonder they bleach to look more human. Nigerian women have manly legs, no shape and they are vulgar too.

Why are Igbos disrespected?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2017
This thread is something else.One minute it is Nigeria against Kenya,the next moment it is Nigeria against S.A and then Nigeria against Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 11:52am On May 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

you and Joonana should face it that most Ghanaians are very ugly. Only very few Ghanaians look good.
No wonder mixed race Ghanaians like Nadia Buhari, Juliet Ibrahim, Van Vicker and Majid Michael are worshipped by all Ghanaians and are deemed the best and hottest actors/actresses in GH.
What low self- esteem.

Ghanaians probably originated from Kenya grin, cos i doubt you guys share the same West african genes with we Nigerians, Ivorians, CapeVerdeans e.t.c

Just see a fair comparison below!
Look at SERGE BEYNAUD and DJ ARAFAT (Ivory coast's best male musicians) 1&2
VS
Sarkodie & Fuse ODG (Ghana's best male musicians) 3&4

See the obvious differences! And Fuse odg is even british by nationality.
#WhereDidGhanaiansGetUglinessFrom??
even Nigerian men are bleaching. look at bobrisky

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 11:53am On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

If I may ask, why do Nigerians hate Igbos? Its palpable around here
Are igbos from Ghana? Ayam not understanding.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
90 percent of the Nigerian ladies being shown here have bleached. bleaching republic. their ladies are the Michael Jackson of Africa.

Obsession with light skin. I will share indegenous lightskin ladies from kenya like the Somali, Kamba, Kikuyu et al who dont bleach like MJ.

And they will shift the goalpost once more.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
uzzyfire:
looooll, any African country wud be lucky to have Nigeria as their neighbour. its like saying its a pity that canada has america as their neighbour grin

Having Nigeria as your neighbor means similar problems to having Somalia as your neighbor. You share a lot in common
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:54am On May 16, 2017
Just30:
Ghanaian universities have produce scientist well know around the world. What have Nigerian universities produce, apart from lazy comic writers? grin
pls let him know kofi annan is a product of knust second best university in west africa.and he has won a nobel price award on peace, that is why ghana is known for peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 16, 2017
Joonana:
Good to know .. maybe your EC can borrow some other best practices on elections from the Giant of Africa too .. they should have some knowledge to share ..

Nothing to borrow from these Giant Scums. Only bad practices

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
you forgot to add this.

Lol, they thought they can fool anyone about beauty. When you menation beauty in Africa, only the HORN OF AFRICA comes to mind. Not Nigeria with their apelike women who bleach
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 16, 2017
shervydman:

Ghanaian ladies are beautiful............

No doubt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:

Is this man Nigerian? Foolishness!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
is that you Nowenuse grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Why are Igbos disrespected?
they formed their nation and named it Biafra in the 60s. As a result, they went to war with the whole of Nigeria. they lost the war and lost a lot of lives. since then they have been marginalized in Nigeria. you can get more info about the biafran war on Wikipedia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Lol, they thought they can fool anyone about beauty. When you menation beauty in Africa, only the HORN OF AFRICA comes to mind. Not Nigeria with their apelike women who bleach
i think bleaching will kill them or give them a bad disease
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
mtis:
lol it's his brother.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:03pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

look at a nigerian

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Is the bleaching excuse what you use to excuse the ugliness of your people??
Explain to everyone, how come this dark skinned Nigerian woman was the first black woman to win miss world??
Beauty is genetic (dark skinned or light skinned)
it cannot be excused away!! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
Just30:
The ugliest group of people ive come across in Africa are Nigerians

Me too, am yet to come across a beautiful Nigerian. They mostly look like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:

Who will rescue them from ths ignorance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

Explain to everyone, how come this dark skinned Nigerian woman was the first black woman to win miss world??
We have so many beautiful dark women in Nigeria across the Niger Delta, so this bleaching argument holds no water.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, you see yourself? These are not Nigerians but Kenyans. The girl in the second pix would compete for Miss Ghana though. Just saying.
I know they are Kenyans thats why i quoted him and not you because they look way more beautiful than the ordinaary Nigerian Girl
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
mtis:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

You are partially correct.
Kano, Zaria, Jigawa and Katsina are trying to some extent. They are gradually making some progress educationally.
But Yobe, Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi are something else. They seem to be regressing. Why is this so?

Zamfara governor is waiting for God daz y d idiot said; " meningitis was punishment from God because fornication." He's busy counting rosary inside Abuja central mosquegrin

Sokoto( d name no even sweet for ear), mayb they r still waiting for Dan Fodio to cum nd tk Dem back to 1800.

Yobe d citizens r running after boko haram or joining Dem while Kebbi dey catch fishgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
they formed their nation and named it Biafra in the 60s. As a result, they went to war with the whole of Nigeria. they lost the war and lost a lot of lives. since then they have been marginalized in Nigeria. you can get more info about the biafran war on Wikipedia

Thanks

I don't blame them though. They had seen ahead so early in time. That nation is a basket case

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
leathalbeast:
look at a nigerian

Cultist. Am sure he's a cannibal. I saw a bizzare story from there sometimes back
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Who will rescue them from ths ignorance
i think they are ashamed of being black. inferiority complex at its best.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

Show us your face first. You are singing beauty when we know 90 % of Nigeria looks like Obasanjo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hahaha, see these genetically ugly souls.

Nigerian women can challenge Horn Africans anytime any day. (Our fulani and Shuwa women are enough to handle Somalis, Ethiopians or whoever)!

Meet Nigerian fulani and Shuwa women (most beautiful in Africa)!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Thanks

I don't blame them though. They had seen ahead so early in time. That nation is a basket case
yeah lol, even today they still want out of Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by freshest4live: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
Just30:
I know they are Kenyans thats why i quoted him and not you because they look way more beautiful than the ordinaary Nigerian Girl
Lol so you agree that Kenyan girl in the second pix is more beautiful than all Ghanian girls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.