Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,959 members, 7,876,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312824 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6936) (6937) (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahahaha...the backwaters of nakuru grin grin grin grin

Just when I thought you've made it large and crawl to kibera for a better life, little did I know you are still in nakuru....

You see you are obsessed with me quoting me in every discussion grin
Good job tomboy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

I can only propose best places to visit in Nakuru since I live in Nakuru I only visit Nairobi once in a while

Really? Never heard of this city name before. I would love that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Shma:
grin grin..he's a dumb tomboy grin

Quoting me everywhere seeking my attention

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

Really? Never heard of this city name before. I would love that

It is a town in kenya a very beautiful town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

You see you are obsessed with me quoting me in every discussion grin
Good job tomboy

Stop repeating my word, you would be lucky if your mother even cared that you exist, hence the reason you are abadoned in Nakuru selling your flower pot for 2 cent.....oh wait does your partner drill you so well that don't want to live nakuru grin grin ;Dlol more shocking chapters of your life is popping out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Mengistu killed 2 million people
Meles was evil but he can't match Mengistu

tylann. Meles is king of evil.

Don't trust the figures. Tv tells you what they want you to hear. Meles probably also killed millions. I don't mengistu because his measures were inhuman but. . .

Mengistu killed to make Ethiopia better.

Meles killed to kill Ethiopia.

Their goals did not match.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Stop repeating my word, you would be lucky if your mother even cared that you exist, hence the reason you are abadoned in Nakuru selling your flower pot for 2 cent.....oh wait does your partner drill you so well that don't want to live nakuru grin grin ;Dlol more shocking chapters of your life is popping out

You are shouting I can't hear you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

It is a town in kenya a very beautiful town

Was it your birth place? How did you move there?

Mombasa and Nairobi are most famous here. Many Ethiopians travel to mombasa for fam vacation and honeymoon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

tylann. Meles is king of evil.

Don't trust the figures. Tv tells you what they want you to hear. Meles probably also killed millions. I don't mengistu because his measures were inhuman but. . .

Mengistu killed to make Ethiopia better.

Meles killed to kill Ethiopia.

Their goals did not match.

No one should kill for anything
Okay I get it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Quoting me everywhere seeking my attention

More of my words I see... Hahaha the one person that give you attention is that pitch ugly dude of a partner who has held you down in nakuru grin grin..not even you mother
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

You are shouting I can't hear you

You are a poor gay in nakuru selling flower pot...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

Was it your birth place? How did you move there?

Mombasa and Nairobi are most famous here. Many Ethiopians travel to mombasa for fam vacation and honeymoon.

No I was born in some town in central Kenya called kiambu
Mombasa is coastal town very good destination for holidays and vacations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

More of my words I see... Hahaha the one person that give you attention is that pitch ugly dude of a partner who has held you down in nakuru grin grin..not even you mother

I cant hear you speak louder grin gay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:
No one should kill for anything
Which is why i disagree with Mengistu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

You are a poor gay in nakuru selling flower pot...

Be brief I can't read all that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

Which is why i disagree with Mengistu.

What about abiy Ahmed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

No I was born in some town in central Kenya called kiambu
Mombasa is coastal town very good destination for holidays and vacations

Nakuru town is really calm and beautiful! Just had a lil trip now grin

And not dusty as it's name. I love it. It looks like it is really suitable for living.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hahahaha more shocking revelation popping out....

Kiambiu grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Be brief I can't read all that

Hahaha be brief as well this is too long grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

Nakuru town is really calm and beautiful! Just had a lil trip now grin

And not dusty as it's name. I love it. It looks like it is really suitable for living.

Yeah it nice place to live
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha be brief as well this is too long grin

I will try
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

What about abiy Ahmed

Abiy is extraordinary. He is a wise and artistic man. Innovative and diplamatic who is best at leadership.

It is still doubtful of what he is upto but he seems a great guy.

How you see him?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:
Hahahaha more shocking revelation popping out....

Kiambiu grin

Kiambu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

I cant hear you speak louder grin gay

Dummy..your $2 nakuru education couldn't tell this is not a verbal communication.....next time summarize, I wouldn't read all that fa.ggot hymns grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Kiambu

More fa.ggot hymn ...pls summarize kiabiuu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

Abiy is extraordinary. He is a wise and artistic man. Innovative and diplamatic who is best at leadership.

It is still doubtful of what he is upto but he seems a great guy.

How you see him?

I don't know much about him apart from the Nobel peace prize
And ethnic conflicts have increased during abiy Ahmed time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

I will try

Still to long fa.g..summarize grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

More fa.ggot hymn ...pls summarize kiabiuu

Be brief
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Dummy..your $2 nakuru education couldn't tell this is not a verbal communication.....next time summarize, I wouldn't read all that fa.ggot hymns grin

Be brief
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Still to long fa.g..summarize grin

Stop crying gay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:
Yeah it nice place to live
For how long you stayed in Kaimbu?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Be brief

More fa.got hymns...summarise this next time

(1) (2) (3) ... (6936) (6937) (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.