Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6312868 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Still wailing grin
Calm down

Hahahaha that is shocking grin ;Dlol so your mother's Dcrying has graduated to wailing...wait a little longer and she would start telling violently grin grin be prepared to chain her when she starts grin grin grin you caused it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:
They is still poverty , corruption, poor infrastructure
Leading is really hard. Issues everywhere. But poor infrastructure??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

You can be dumb sometime..I asked you if thar was a summary of what you earlier wrote and your answer was YES...
And I replied you telling you how senseless your post was..which was even a relief on my own part....imagine me taking out my time to read those wall of text and in the end it would be senseless...
Lol I .glad I made a prudent decision of not reading
summirise this post please... Ain't got the time to read all this garbage wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahahaha that is shocking grin ;Dlol so your mother's Dcrying has graduated to wailing...wait a little longer and she would start telling violently grin grin be prepared to chain her when she starts grin grin grin you caused it

Still crying grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

Lol more of my lines ..you are the second person stealing this line today....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

All this is a lie, you are unequal...
The answer you seek lies in North Africa, southern African failed to provide a representative but did quite well in producing bad examples e.g SA, Namibia
Wealthiest African country, biggest Middle class, one of the lowest poverty rates wink

That's the facts mate,... Take it to the bank and cash it!! cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Lol more of my lines ..you are the second person stealing this line today....
It's called sarcasm wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Still crying grin
Wait a little your mother will soon start yelling grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

True posting essays full of emotions expecting people to read this gay girl

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
forgiveness:

No. It's not.
Yes it is mate! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Wait a little your mother will soon start yelling grin

Still crying grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

Leading is really hard. Issues everywhere. But poor infrastructure??

Yes we have some decent infrastructure here and there but there is still alot of needed done
What is the infrastructure status of Ethiopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:
Wealthiest African country, biggest Middle class, one of the lowest poverty rates wink

That's the facts mate,... Take it to the bank and cash it!! cool

Hahaha Don't take what you wrote to the bank and cash it(more of my lines you thief grin) they will just arrest you for money laundering grin

All those things doesn't exist in reality apart from the wealthiest part which is in the hand of non blacks and shed proper light into your inequality
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Still crying grin
Your mother is now yelling grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

It's called sarcasm wink

It is called stealing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Your mother is now yelling grin

Still crying grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol @ the ending.

The "herbalist" part also lol.

Anyway, hope you're still pushing through on this day nton-nton. Today I went out for the 1st time, wearing a mask of course. My neighborhood shop opens until 2 PM, apparently. I didn't know all along. Seems some people are not taking this thing seriously at all, I'm beginning to fear the days may be extended embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Still crying grin
Your mother still yelling grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Khayelitsha is a slum and so is makoko..but slum pass slum and that is why Khayelitsha is worse..

RDP Houses that were handed out in Khayelitsha last YEAR.

nothing like this in Makoko

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha Don't take what you wrote to the bank and cash it(more of my lines you thief grin) they will just arrest you for money laundering grin

All those things doesn't exist in reality apart from the wealthiest part which is in the hand of non blacks and she'd proper light into your inequality
I know wink..... Again Sarcasm!!

And just because you some random Nigerian boy says it's not true, doesn't change the reality that according to reputable sources SA is the wealthiest, has the highest middle class and one of the lowest poverty rates in Africa smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

It is called stealing
It's OK Sammy, I didn't expect you to grasp the meaning of sarcasm anyway cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Yes we have some decent infrastructure here and there but there is still alot of needed done
What is the infrastructure status of Ethiopia

It is really good here. Our govt did at its best on that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Your mother still yelling grin

Still crying wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
ednited:

It is really good here. Our govt did at its best on that.

Everywhere including rural areas
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Austine1212:

You will need to build more of those seeing that you've more people occupying Khayelitsha more than makoko...makoko residents are majorly citizen from Benin,Togo who are into fishing....

We are not going to allow them.anywhere near our low cost housing...they should go hold their govt...

Btw Khayelitsha is worse than makoko..fact.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Still crying wink
Your mother is still crying I know grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

It's OK Sammy, I didn't expect you to grasp the meaning of sarcasm anyway cool

Stop being proud of your theft...that is so criminal of you grin.no remorse whatsoever grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Austine1212:

You build single houses for the slum dwellers
Here the kenyan government builds apartments
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Your mother is still crying I know grin

Still crying grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
jln115:

I know wink..... Again Sarcasm!!

And just because you some random Nigerian boy says it's not true, doesn't change the reality that according to reputable sources SA is the wealthiest, has the highest middle class and one of the lowest poverty rates in Africa smiley
Look Boer, I am not here to fight fact...yes SA has all those things you are yapping about but your inequality completely rules them out...even those reputable bodies you are talking about are saying thesame thing...
You can't tell me you have a large middle class when you wear the unequal tag...that is insane
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
tylann:

Still crying grin

Your mother is now screaming.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
samorobo:

Your mother is now screaming.. grin

Still crying grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6938) (6939) (6940) (6941) (6942) (6943) (6944) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 33 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.