Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6306741 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Astark:
whites are your colonizers,they own most of the land and business there, they own everything good in South Africa even though they are minority there.

I don't support Nigerians doing bad in South Africa,in fact I would want sa to start death penalty to them.

But the truth about white people in South Africa needs to be said
colonization ended long ago

It has no significance in what we do now

Only a fool will come and cry about colonialism because of current failures.

How's your morning so far?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
forgiveness:

Which citoor infrastructures did British built in Nigeria?
everything, you simply added your shacks and poverty on top of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2020
check out this nice view of abuja, you will know how well planned it is after seeing this, Nairobi is not even close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTP6VK4nynM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2020
jln115:

do your research,you sound dumb. british nigeria is no where near as developed as modern Nigerian,infrastructural wise.

check this out
https://artsandculture.google.com/exhibit/colonial-footprints-lagos-then-and-now/ARivCwds

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2020
This forum is full of jokers, you want to compare ordinary Ethiopia with Egypt. It Will end in tears grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2020
jln115:

Are you a joker? Just name one thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
jln115:

If you say so mate wink go get me some of those brilliant sources on Reptillians, Unicorns and Black Nazis again.... Or even some of those photoshop pics of Obama and bin Laden

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

South Africans citizens, whites are South africans

Nigerians are foreigners

Whites South Africans are invaders turned developers. grin

Nigerians should be kicked out of your country. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2020
What is the history behind the name NIGERIA, i want to see something grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
I guess you've not watch The Wedding Party
and so many other movies
Austine1212:

Go watch nigerian films, it's an all black country

SA is multiracial, it will be littered with different races

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
ednited:

Lol. Our military force is very confident. Four years ago, i remember visiting the military force of Ethiopia and they showed us plenty of weapons they were manufacturing. We reached on a huge jet, and the man said 'This is a jet made to beat Egypt if they have an idea of doing so to us. It has a power to blow the entire area of Cairo.' He said it very easily like it isn't a big deal but me and my friends were like 'Is it our ears or. . .we heard him say that?'

Not surprised grin

Your army is manufacturing jets?

The show of force is important. Egypt would think twice. I dont believe they are dumb enough to assault Ethiopia of all countries. They should know better, with the AU HQ's and all. How true is it that they are stationing troops in Eritrea in readiness?

Previously I had read that filling the dam was planned to start this autumn, so maybe its due to start or has already began? Any news? Thats why your troops are stationing there, possibly for the next 7 yrs till the dam fills. You only need proper air defenses, cos the Egyptians would want to blow holes on the walls to slow the filling rate. Good news is I saw lately you are upgrading your air defenses. This covid might end up being a blessing for you by keeping them busy.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
sherlock229:

do your research,you sound dumb. british nigeria is no where near as developed as modern Nigerian,infrastructural wise.

check this out
https://artsandculture.google.com/exhibit/colonial-footprints-lagos-then-and-now/ARivCwds

British looted Nigeria. They did nothing of note.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
Carmit:

Lol.
You wish. cheesy

Carmit:
This is John Boyega.
Y'all know the rest. cheesy

Carmit:
Y'all know chiwetel ejiofor right?
Well he's Nigerian.

For a male sth seems amiss. Should be posting ladies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Just30:
I guess you've not watch The Wedding Party
and so many other movies

Nah not interested

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

Nah not interested
Then you cant post what you posted

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2020
We are about to enter into a critical phase of our fight in the coming weeks as the Ghana Health Service is due to receive the results of some 15,384 out of 19,276 persons who have been reached through contact tracing. It is the results of these tests that will determine our future course of action. Government’s policies and measures will continue to be driven by the science in this matter...

Ghana has so far done 15,384 COVID - 19 TEST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
@ ednited wink

East Africa’s military spending rose by $200 million last year to $2.9 billion, as countries sought to modernise their hardware.

According to data released by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Kenya leads in the ballooning of military budgets, adding $80 million to its expenditure.
The country's $1.09 billion military expenditure accounted for 36.5 per cent of the region’s total of $2.98 billion.

At the bolded,,, [s]those missiles are SPECIFICALLY for the Pharaohs[/s] cool

Eastern African countries spent $104 million on arms last year as Ethiopia and Kenya raced to modernise their defense systems, even as Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda reduced their military spending in the same period.
Kenya spent $32 million, most of which went to upgrading its airpower. Uganda spent $1 million, down from the $9 million it spent in 2018 while Tanzania and Rwanda did not spend on weapons. The report captures the actual delivery of arms in 2019.
Ethiopia received six trainer aircrafts from Germany last year. It also received 100 57E6 SAM missile systems from Russia for its pantsir-S1 air defense systems. Addis also received four 96-K9-Pantsir Mobile air defense system last year, from an order it made in 2018.
https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/ea/East-African-countries-splurge-usd-104m-on-new-arms/4552908-5513938-wofs23/index.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2020
just beat the Bots

Bhuahahaa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2020
No WATER BILL for all Ghanaians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2020
FREE FOOD FOR 400,000 VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2020
50% PAY RISE FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS AND AN INSURANCE OF UP TO 250,000 DOLLARS

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
GHANA TO START PRODUCING PPEs LIKE FACE MASK, SURGICAL GLOVES, COVER ALLs and ETC LOCALLY

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2020
FREE BUS TRANSPORT FOR HEALTH WORKERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Your army is manufacturing jets?

The show of force is important. Egypt would think twice. I dont believe they are dumb enough to assault Ethiopia of all countries. They should know better, with the AU HQ's and all. How true is it that they are stationing troops in Eritrea in readiness?

Previously I had read that filling the dam was planned to start this autumn, so maybe its due to start or has already began? Any news? Thats why your troops are stationing there, possibly for the next 7 yrs till the dam fills. You only need proper air defenses, cos the Egyptians would want to blow holes on the walls to slow the filling rate. Good news is I saw lately you are upgrading your air defenses. This covid might end up being a blessing for you by keeping them busy.

Egypt is collecting allies like USA and that motivates them. Eritrea is actually a country where its a destination of multipile military bases. Egypt may be one to be mentioned. Uganda's Mussenvini himself have passed a warning to Egypt on his speech. Uganda herself is dreaming of building a dam tommorow. Egypt has to think of it all the way through, many countries are now involved in the situation and the war may not just be Ethio-Egypt but more complicated.

Yes, we have got to upgrade our air defense cuz i read the report someone posted on this thread and #6 wasn't the number i was looking for that fits my country. About filling the dam, not much is heard because corona has stolen the thunder.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:
@ ednited wink

At the bolded,,, [s]those missiles are SPECIFICALLY for the Pharaohs[/s] cool

East Africa : Here I come

Egypt : Ooow no

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
How did the conpany unilever start??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2020
very good.
Just30:
We are about to enter into a critical phase of our fight in the coming weeks as the Ghana Health Service is due to receive the results of some 15,384 out of 19,276 persons who have been reached through contact tracing. It is the results of these tests that will determine our future course of action. Government’s policies and measures will continue to be driven by the science in this matter...

Ghana has so far done 15,384 COVID - 19 TEST
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

He looks pale..
LMAO grin
Lemme guess.... Chelsea isn't your team Yes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

You dont deserve good spelling from me, youyou not worth it

Oh Don't be a Weasel now...you weren't talking to me..I mean the post which I quoted..
Don't try to be pragmatic about your shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

Go watch nigerian films, it's an all black country

SA is multiracial, it will be littered with different races

Black make upore than 80% of your pop..why is an Emmy winning movie dominated by the tiniest minor race.....

I believe by now you have your answer ...
Now you know why that movie won that award..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.