Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6339899 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) (7011) (7012) (7013) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

In other news sammy, if you promise not to lust on Kipchoge, I give you a breakdown of his latest GQ feature. In the photo below, he is wearing clads worth whooping USD 3740 or 1.3 Million Naira at today's exchange rate. wink See how your life is worthless grin

Coat, $2,665, by Issey Miyake Men / Jacket, $80, and pants, $80, by Nike / Shoes, $425, by Rochas / Sunglasses, $490, by Ahlem / Watch and bracelets[s][/s]

Lol I can't laugh... grin grin grin
Ladies and gentlemen here you have it.....you are now listing over your one time honey grin you now stalk his private life..
Why not come out and declare your love for him..
Then you ask for his panties and titties like you usually do to straightmen... grin grin

Come too think of it , what could you possibly do with a man's panties and titties? I mean aren't you a male?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
ednited:

Because of Egypt's stubbornness, US will be forced to choose one of us and they would go for them. The Arab league of course will side with them too. We will be right here doing our job until they made some strong moves to stop us.

The people in here will turn lion if the dam is interrupted. Its really funny, you see the source of the Nile right here and they tell you not to touch it.

Do we look monkeys? I think they think of us as monkeys. . .i am doubting now grin

The Arabs are very divided. They cant unanimously side with Egypt.

True, I heard that during the burial of Meles you guys were singing & chanting promising him that you will complete the dam he started no matter what!! Dayum! You guys are warriors. wink grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

You could at least share one song glorifying or thanking Tanzania for any role they played. We've heard the songs concerning Zambia and Zim but never one concerning Tz. Why did your peeps choose to ignore these very hardworking Ujamaa generals surely. So heartless of you.

That's because there's none grin Not to take away from any support they may have given us, but the MK & Lusaka will forever be synonymous.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
forgiveness:

Nov says black South Africans can't proper without white but we are saying don't intimidate or brag with white man's achievements. And if you want to brag, let us compare what you have achieved as a black South African with other black Africans have achieved. Then we can really figure out who is the underachievers and the achievevers btw both since the black South Africans wanna boast. grin

You cannot even read what you wrote South Africa is in Africa the word is even on its name and the majority of the people are black. So please what are you talking about. Why did Nigeria get the name Nigeria Africa. 95% of the achievement in South Africa it is with the South African blacks South Africa will be nowhere. All the labour in South Africa is from the black which contribute majority of the workforce.. why is Nigeria there is no production no performance nothing only criminal worshiping and illiteracy. I have traveled a lot in Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I can't laugh... grin grin grin
Ladies and gentlemen here you have it.....you are now listing over your one time honey grin you now stalk his private life..
Why not come out and declare your love for him..
Then you ask for his panties and titties like you usually do to straightmen... grin grin

Come too think of it , what could you possibly do with a man's panties and titties? I mean aren't you a male?

Its not private...its public. Go to GQ website...

Another one, the coat alone is worth USD 6,300 or roughly 2,312,100 Naira. The salary of your MPs and Ministers in normal times grin I hope they have taken a pay cut wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
forgiveness:

Nov says black South Africans can't proper without white but we are saying don't intimidate or brag with white man's achievements. And if you want to brag, let us compare what you have achieved as a black South African with other black Africans have achieved. Then we can really figure out who is the underachievers and the achievevers btw both since the black South Africans wanna boast. grin

With that still, from 1994 we have achieved more in the same period
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

Same does not apply to SA...your analogy is faulty

It does apply
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kazikazi:
They wanted to attack because TZ was training SA black soldiers aka 'mkhonto we sizwe' who were going back to SA and attack the white government. So SA gov hated TZ for that.

They saw it was not worth it, anyway I knew soldiers were trained in Russia and cuba
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's because there's none grin Not to take away from any support they may have given us, but the MK & Lusaka will forever be synonymous.

Just call a spade a spade. Your soft attitude is inflating their ego/sense of self importance grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

Its not private...its public. Go to GQ website...

Another one, the coat alone is worth USD 6,300 or roughly 2,312,100 Naira. The salary of your MPs and Ministers in normal times grin I hope they have taken a pay cut wink

Hahaha and you are stalking what he puts on
....dear lord, are the you see what you are doing...
You are even exposing yourself the more....cut to the chase and go check for his panties...we know that is your place of interest grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

Just call a spade a spade. Your soft attitude is inflating their ego/sense of self importance grin

LMAO. I don't sugarcoat shìt, I'm not Willy Wonka. Tanzania did play a role, that can't be denied, but like I stated in my earlier comment, they're prone to exaggerations & delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

It does apply

What a joke...
Black in the USA where open slaves...they would be lucky to get a grain of rice or even so much as a pint of salt to spice their rice after a long day working at the mines or laying tracks for national rail lines...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaha and you are stalking what he puts on
....dear lord, are the you see what you are doing...
You are even exposing yourself the more....cut to the chase and go check for his panties...we know that is your place of interest grin

And finally sammy,

USD 8,962 or 3.3M Naira on Kip's body wink Enough to feed several families in Lagos the entirety of this lockdown grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why not Zambia? Because that's where the biggest MK training camp was & its headquarters. I think Tanzanians have this tendency of over-inflating their role & wanting to come off as the lead in the credits. I honestly doubt you were their main target, because everybody knew where majority of them were, it's in all our songs. Zambia would have been their biggest nemesis, thorn in the side & nuisance, because that's where most MK's top-ranking generals + "most wanted" people were. Some were spread all over the SADC region, to create distraction & confusion eg. Chris Hani spent years in Lesotho, after returning from Lusaka.
Those of us back home were always updated on what was happening beyond our borders. Not only by the leaders, but also relatives. Majority of us either had a family member or knew of someone that was in Lusaka back then. They'd write letters about life beyond the borders & it's no secret the ill treatment some of them received in the hands of our "brethren". Chris Hani recounted those stories on one interview he did after returning to South Africa, but ke as'kholapho. Thank God the songs are there to immortalize everything that went on & our experience.Lusaka was the place to be (a home away from home for many) & the command center to the rest of us, when it was time to mobilize.

Few of many songs about Lusaka & the role the country played during "the struggle" below. See, we give credit where it's due, but hey, thanks for YOUR part smiley Unfortunately you were not the starring, but played a good supporting role.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUhwz8uNvf8]

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhkatwxLXo]

Tanzania likes to feel relevant, Kazikazi is seeking Tanzania relevancy from south africans.

Tanzania is so irrelevant

Cuba and Russia had bigger roles, especially our neighbors and you never hear them making noise

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

Tanzania likes to feel relevant, Kazikazi is seeking Tanzania relevancy from south africans.

Cuba and Russia had bigger roles, especially our neighbors and you never hear them making noise

Neh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

And finally sammy,

USD 8,962 or 3.3M Naira on Kip's body wink Enough to feed several families in Lagos the entirety of this lockdown grin

And finally you have it ....you are gradually bracing yourself for the harsh reality of openly coming out...
Lol we know this your first step to achieving....your undying unnatural love for kipochge cannot be fathom....
What a gross display of your honey love grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

And finally sammy,

And finally you have it ....you are gradually bracing yourself for the harsh reality of openly coming out...
Lol we know this your first step to achieving....your undying unnatural love for kipochge cant be fathomed....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why not Zambia? Because that's where the biggest MK training camp was & its headquarters. I think Tanzanians have this tendency of over-inflating their role & wanting to come off as the lead in the credits. I honestly doubt you were their main target, because everybody knew where majority of them were, it's in all our songs. Zambia would have been their biggest nemesis, thorn in the side & nuisance, because that's where most MK's top-ranking generals + "most wanted" people were. Some were spread all over the SADC region, to create distraction & confusion eg. Chris Hani spent years in Lesotho, after returning from Lusaka.
Those of us back home were always updated on what was happening beyond our borders. Not only by the leaders, but also relatives. Majority of us either had a family member or knew of someone that was in Lusaka back then. They'd write letters about life beyond the borders & it's no secret the ill treatment some of them received in the hands of our "brethren". Chris Hani recounted those stories on one interview he did after returning to South Africa, but ke as'kholapho. Thank God the songs are there to immortalize everything that went on & our experience.Lusaka was the place to be (a home away from home for many) & the command center to the rest of us, when it was time to mobilize.

Few of many songs about Lusaka & the role the country played during "the struggle" below. See, we give credit where it's due, but hey, thanks for YOUR part smiley Unfortunately you were not the starring, but played a good supporting role.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUhwz8uNvf8]

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhkatwxLXo]

The ANC headquarters were first in Tanzania before !over to Zambia.So,yes,TZ also was a headquarters of ANC at some point.If you only sing about Zambia, that is your liking.We don't force you to praise us.But the facts remain forever, TZ hosted ANC and other parties like PAC.You will never be able to erase a history.
And we will keep saying it.We helped you.You were refugees in TZ.We gave passport to Mandela,Mbeki and other folks from SA to use when traveling all over the places.Can u erase that?
All those your leaders who went to study and train overseas like Russia,China,etc, they were in most cases using TZ passport since it was in TZ where all this arrangements were made.
Yes Zambia played their part,so as TZ
https://www.sahistory.org.za/article/umkhonto-wesizwe-mk-exile
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I don't sugarcoat shìt, I'm not Willy Wonka. Tanzania did play a role, that can't be denied, but like I stated in my earlier comment, they're prone to exaggerations & delusions of grandeur.

No one could have said it better. More specifically, Tanzania must seek relevance elsewhere, not in SA's name grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

Lol we know this your first step to achieving....your undying unnatural love for kipochge cant be fathomed....

Man am so sorry for killing you with Kipchoge grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Neh.

For real Cuba played a bigger one that's why we even send students there to study medicine, also Russia,

Botswana, zim, lesotho, swaziland and zambia also played a big role. They know their position we know it, they are relevant

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

Unfortunately, you can't erase a history. At a point,ANC was headquartered in TZ.Your Mandela and mbeki and others used TZ passport.

We helped u.Take it or leave it.We helped u.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

Man am so sorry for killing you with Kipchoge grin

You would be lucky if I read your gross display of irrational love...fvcking weirdo...I spit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kazikazi:
What are you saying? Egypt lacks long range missiles,how will they attack TZ? That is just a joke.Even SA failed to attack us in time of apartheid, who is Egypt anyway?

They will attack and cause damage to TZ through their Airforce. Yes they have no means of transport their bulk military equipment and their infantry to Tz which is more than 3700km from Egypt through Air and more than 4000km through Sea.

They have to find nearby country or use drop tanks to fly to Tanzania for hit and run.

Egyptian airforce:
F16 - 218
Rafale - 24
Mirage 2000 - 19
Mig 29M - 15
Etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

You would be lucky if I read your gross display of irrational love...fvcking weirdo...I spit

Which love sammy. Im incapable of such, unlike you who proudly flaunts his effeminate symptoms. Keep spitting grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kazikazi:
The ANC headquarters were first in Tanzania before !over to Zambia.So,yes,TZ also was a headquarters of ANC at some point.If you only sing about Zambia, that is your liking.We don't force you to praise us.But the facts remain forever, TZ hosted ANC and other parties like PAC.You will never be able to erase a history.
And we will keep saying it.We helped you.You were refugees in TZ.We gave passport to Mandela,Mbeki and other folks from SA to use when traveling all over the places.Can u erase that?
All those your leaders who went to study and train overseas like Russia,China,etc, they were in most cases using TZ passport since it was in TZ where all this arrangements were made.
Zambia is relevant

OR Tambo stayed in zambia operated there, he was president of ANC

Where he stayed is even a museum in Zambiq
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
samorobo:

How is lassa fever there? Heard it has killed over 100 this year

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

Which love sammy. Im incapable of such, unlike you who proudly flaunts his effeminate symptoms. Keep spitting grin

Don't deny your true nature now even in the face of your one time honey "kipochge"...now might be the only chance you have at proclaiming your undying love to him...

Why not start by doing what you do best, which is seeking for his panties and titties...
Eewww fvcking weirdo grin
Yes I spit cos you disgust me..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

The Arabs are very divided. They cant unanimously side with Egypt.

True, I heard that during the burial of Meles you guys were singing & chanting promising him that you will complete the dam he started no matter what!! Dayum! You guys are warriors. wink grin

Sure we are. grin

Btw i've been dancing to Sauti Sol music

Short n' sweet. Been hearing it all day yesterday and even this morning. They are very good.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

You go about mentioning me....have I hurt you that badly?

I just saw where you mentioned on a different thread two days ago....I guess I have to start inputting my name to check my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Austine1212:

Can you recommend me a South African singer with calming tunes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kazikazi:

@bolded & so did many other countries! You didn't do more than any other country, especially Zambia. Funny thing is, you'll never hear those that played a pivotal role, screaming at the top of their lungs about what they did for SA. It's always the extras, that like to make the biggest noise. Btw, nobody denied that you played a role, the issue here is your superlative fantasy world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) (7011) (7012) (7013) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.