Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6377346 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Xhosa what's up??

Howzit? smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shma:
why lying?
The bolded is your trolling mode remember grin...
Anyway, can you prove your allegations? smiley .. I can prove that Nigeria is indeed the world poverty capital smiley.. But what's the reason behind that?
In kenya we're usually affected by drought and is only a small section in the far north where drought is saviour.
Now it's your turn, give us the reason behind your poverty stricken zoo smiley
Well, you're just full of ranting. Everyone here including the south Africans and the Ghanaians knows kenya is a complete shitthol filled with poverty stricken foooooools grin grin bunch of lazy starving nation can't even produce a common maiz grin grin

Here is the screenshot. Even the South African guy called jln said, kenyan is a massive shitthol that can't even be compared to Lagos. shocked shocked shocked LMAO hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Acadavah:

Vice versa is true. Kenyan swahili is heavy and short due to ignorance of vocabularies and affected by their respective tribal language. Tanzanian Swahili is the original standard swahili (kiunguja). Don't carried away by them most of them have some knowledge of the language but don't understand it.
Look how their Mps struggled to speak Swahili in their parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0u6cm5KFdY

Kenyan swahili does exist but you'll rarely hear it, maybe if you're a swahili teacher or a student you'll get the chance to read it during or even after the test is done, whatever else you normally get to hear isn't anything short of a mere dialect with the coastal version being more pure while other versions being heavily corrupted...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kazikazi:
Congolese are just learners.we teach them.

No Kingwana is one of Swahili dialect that is spoken in Congo since those days. Do you remember those 5 theories of Swahili origin? One of them was Swahili ni kikongo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
gallivant:

I hope it doesn't mean the same as Mboro? grin

I think it is the same grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

True the Khoisan was the original man in east africa before bantus came...they used to interact with the Cushites ...the Bantus pushed them down but had intermarried with some tribes ...

East Africa still has some Khoisan tribes like the hadza in Northern Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Nope, true pure Swahili is spoken in Oman & Comoros & Coastal east Africa.

No pure Swahili is the one without those arabic, Portuguese words.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Problemkid1:
Well, you're just full of ranting. Everyone here including the south Africans and the Ghanaians knows kenya is a complete shitthol filled with poverty stricken foooooools grin grin bunch of lazy starving nation can't even produce a common maiz grin grin

Here is the screenshot. Even the South African guy called jln said, kenyan is a massive shitthol that can't even be compared to Lagos. shocked shocked shocked LMAO hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
she knows only turkana is the section always affected by drought in kenya.
And then brother, you need to understand the use of hyperbole, that lady was clearly using hyperbole to make the convo steadfast grin.. the lady has also used a bit of technical jargon to evince uniformity of rvp punchlines grin..
The bolded is what I have been telling you since we start our convo, why can't you string your own convo without mentioning other countries who don't give the hell f*ck about your zoo.!!
All what you said will not dispute the fact about poverty in nigeria. You're the world poverty capital. That title is special bro grin

And lemme remind you, Kenyans are not lazy, we're non-mineral nation with steady economy. That should tell a lot. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

East Africa still has some Khoisan tribes like the hadza in Northern Tanzania.

Yeah they are all hunter gatherers with their click sound. Another one is Sandawe but they are no longer hunter gatherers like hadza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4kpECdlUKY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shma:
she knows only turkana is the section always affected by drought in kenya.
And then brother, you need to understand the use of hyperbole, that lady was clearly using hyperbole to make the convo steadfast grin.. the lady has also used a bit of technical jargon to evince uniformity of rvp punchlines grin..
The bolded is what I have been telling you since we start our convo, why can't you string your own convo without mentioning other countries who don't give the hell f*ck about your zoo.!!
All what you said will not dispute the fact about poverty in nigeria. You're the world poverty capital. That title is special bro grin

And lemme remind you, Kenyans are not lazy, we're non-mineral nation with steady economy. That should tell a lot. wink
Noise. Just covering your shame and move on, dummy!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BadBradley: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

In this lockdown when you should be concentrating your undivided attention to your woman,you are busy worrying about Jace's reply? grin grin Is that how lonely it gets in your shack?
this boy has the brain power of a paralysed cockroach.

Zulu , what are you doing here? Don't you have a girlfriend? Who first quoted who to begin with?

Bit south Africa is the land of gaymen and HIV and I'm not surprised, bloody anus-butcher.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BadBradley: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

When I log off Nairaland it means cretins like you cease to exist...your opinions are just a fart in a tornado vortex cheesy

Haha weeping my miserable existence? grin Do you know that my living conditions are way better than anything a Nigerian millionaire can dream of? grin
says the child of an unmotivated, shiftless slave who will quote me for 3 mitngs nonstop
Zulu, I exist in your demented mind offline and online. When you're off Nairaland, you're giving yourself likes and quoting me with your other phoney monikers and thinking of a comeback.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
I see where you are going Gallivant
gallivant:

I hope it doesn't mean the same as Mboro? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Acadavah:

Because Zulu is not a Lingua Franca of South Africa. How can you communicate with the rest 77.3% of South Africans who doesn't understand Zulu.

English is more common here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
I once listened to a Taarab song from a Comoros band I know, they speak a quite unfamiliar dialect of Kiswahili which is probably mixed with other languages as well.
mtisTheQubit:

exactly my point...they also speak swahili...imagine a Kenyan visiting Comoros...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Acadavah:

What? undecided Swahili itself is Arabic in origin, you're confusing mijikenda/pokomo or some other coastal bantu language with swahili.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit in Comoros, they call this Pilaou. This should be the same with our Pilau

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Problemkid1:
Noise. Just covering your shame and move on, dummy!! grin grin
which shame?? Why making your own presumptions grin.. You started oooh, S.A have whooped your ass ooh jirn said what, oooh xhosa lady mentioned turkana and that made your dysfunctional brain to think s.As have roast us.

Wonders wonders grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Global Terrorism index.
Afghanistan 9.6
Iraq 9.24
Nigeria 8.6
Syria 8.01
Pakistan 7.89
Somalia 7.8
India 7.52
Yemen 7.26
Philippines 7.14
Democratic Republic of the Congo 7.04
Egypt 6.79
Libya 6.77
Mali 6.65
Central African Republic 6.62
Cameroon 6.62
Turkey 6.53
South Sudan 6.32
Thailand 6.03
Colombia 5.91
Sudan 5.81
Kenya 5.76
United States of America 5.69
Niger 5.6
Ukraine 5.55
Mozambique 5.54
Myanmar 5.51
Burkina Faso 5.42
United Kingdom 5.41
Ethiopia 5.35

https://www.statista.com/statistics/271514/global-terrorism-index/

Seems like you have more to worry about, I mean you're worse than the Somalia you keep mentioning every now & then, even Syria oh my nija truly no dey carry last ehh wink

Hehehe there is nothing I won't see...what an holy joke..

Nigeria more terrorised that Syria,Yemen, Pakistan,Libya, Somalia....

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Froshloaded: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Howzit? smiley
Fine...
Are you guys still on lockdown..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Fine...
Are you guys still on lockdown..

Yeah. We still have two more weeks to go if it's not extended.
How about your side?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

What? undecided Swahili itself is Arabic in origin, you're confusing mijikenda/pokomo or some other coastal bantu language with swahili.

Hell no, Swahili is a Bantu language with some loan words from arabic and other languages. Some of those loan words are needless for instance binadam which is the same as Mtu which is a swahili bantu word for human/person.
Most of the normal sentences there are no those loan words.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jonraid:
mtisTheQubit in Comoros, they call this Pilaou. This should be the same with our Pilau

Why does this look like jolllof rice in away....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
samorobo:

yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
samorobo:

Best believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Acadavah:

Hell no, Swahili is a Bantu language with some loan words from arabic and other languages. Some of those loan words are needless for instance binadam which is the same as Mtu which is a swahili bantu word for human/person.
Most of the normal sentences there are no those loan words.

Learn to properly read then teach yourself to comprehend, swahili is a bantu language no doubt but the name swahili is Arabic in origin there would be no swahili today if there wasn't any contact with the Arabs, get it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Acadavah:

Yes. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Jonraid:
I see where you are going Gallivant

Asking is not ignorance. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
forgiveness:

It is medical.

First to discover and publish findings of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in American football players.

Cancer glasses detect

Don't forget microelectrode biosensors.

Tropocyclops Onabamiroid.

Tropocyclops mellanbyi

Thermocyclops iwoyiensis Onabamiro

Mesocyclops ogunnus Onabamiro

Mesocyclops salinus Onabamiro

Invented an excision knife to treat tropical ulcers grin

-Its a cell phone app.....it's not a medical procedure or invention

- CTE was studied in boxers as far back as 1920

- Cancer glasses were invented by the US not Nigeria

- Not medical

- crustacean............its an animal/not medical

- excision knives have been around for centuries

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Swahili is a bantu dialect, not Arabic. Only a few words are in Arabic.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fellow South Africans, lockdown has been extended by two more weeks.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZchIMQtAhQA]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
gallivant:

Swahili is a bantu dialect, not Arabic. Only a few words are in Arabic.

Huh ok I believe you, now hope we alright? People in this thread get to me sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7066) (7067) (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 40 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.