Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,914 members, 7,895,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6377407 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) (7075) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

This one na audio nau cheesy Mtis na cinematic quality pinshure im go get grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki @ bolded. So big ass women use the butt to do the job of the vjj? grin Thina bo mas'shwapana use the real muscle to push that thing back like a spitball cheesy

The last part...

As a Dilai Lama of bedroom games I have discovered that sex is more than using the real muscles.The wiggling butt aslo comes as a stimulus package for the guy,tapping & grabbing can be more fulfilling than just physical penitration cheesy grin cool

Double D?...Triple D? ...talk to me baby smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sammy for real whats your IQ level...f i respect you coz ya lady an now ths.. tongue

You are an idiot...I saw through your shameful attempt..

Lol rvp is a chief ....so much for being a brave man grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

sammy is dumb like ...dont even got tthe word grin

Lol, what an idiot...you called him chief so you can tender your appeal calmly and avoid getting rudely and wickedly Insulted grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Danielnino00:

Then what's wrong with Nigeria accepting Indian investments in Nigeria??

Ask your racist brothers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

As a Dilai Lama of bedroom games I have discovered that sex is more than using the real muscles.The wiggling butt aslo comes as a stimulus package for the guy,tapping & grabbing can be more fulfilling than just physical penitration cheesy grin cool

Double D?...Triple D? ...talk to me baby smiley

Then you obviously haven't met the Buddha of the boudoir that'll make all of that seem outdated grin

I'm not telling lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Yes mum..f you mum an your clan... grin grin

Lol do you want to rubbish your bitch of a mother on cyberspace weasel grin it can be arranged you know grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Best believe it.

Baseless news with no credible data to back it up as usual. Let me fix it up a bite. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
samorobo:

Lol, what an idiot...you called him chief to go tender your appeal calmly and avoid getting rudely and wickedly Insulted grin grin

Oga, I explained this to you yesterday. I thought you understood Boss. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

seriously sammy are you a girl or what..whats the fck with all ths sissy comments...

Lol female detector....you are so dumb boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
samorobo:

And that is what I am asking you ..those that nobody of a journalist speak for 200m Nigerians ?

Why even bother questioning there logic you know how simple minded these people are. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

please someone just kill me...the torture...

You are this close to dying...

Lol chief caller grin grin I can't laugh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
gallivant:

Dude what's wrong with you? What do you think is the language people were using in East Africa before the Europeans and Arabs arrived? French?

Before just like during & after Europeans & Arabs, east Africans aren't one ethnostate with only one language.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
sherlock229:

who is this ugly ass cocoon? who cares if he buys overpriced wears while still looking malnourished.�

Arghhhh I can't take this again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Then you obviously haven't met the Buddha of the boudoir that'll make all of that seem outdated grin

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Baseless news with no credible data to back it up as usual. Let me fix it up a bite. wink

Since 2011 over 35,000 deaths from your "credible data" which is about 80% of all terrorism related deaths in Sub-Saharan Africa since 2002 to 2018 it's far worse than anyone could've imagined.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
Doesn't matter if Dangote employed Indians or Little Indians. At least Aliko Dangote,the company's Ceo is an indigenous nigerian.

Do you want me to tell you about Colin Francombe and Claus Mortense? grin
http://nairobiwire.com/2016/07/revealed-kenyas-biggest-landowners.html
shocked ALL THE KENYANS ON HERE AFTER THAT POST ! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

But what's about those with slacking walls? Can we rate them highly?

Wanna post a pinshure instead? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:

But what's about those with slacking walls? Can we rate them highly?

Wanna post a pinshure instead? tongue

Who dem be? shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Before just like during & after Europeans & Arabs, east Africans aren't one ethnostate with only one language.

Swahili is not just one language, it has dialects. Secondly, can't you see the similarities in bantu languages from Congo all the way to South Africa? Are all these similarities brought upon by Arabs and Europeans as well?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Since 2011 over 35,000 deaths from your "credible data" which is about 80% of all terrorism related deaths in Sub-Saharan Africa since 2002 to 2018 it's far worse than anyone could've imagined.

wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
AskiaHarem:

wink

Idiot you already presented the proof.

1. No of deaths in Nigeria since 2011 to 2018 by boko boys alone oh my, it's beyond worse when one includes other terrorist factions.
2. No of deaths in each region including SSA since 2002 to 2018

Now do you see it bruh...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
forgiveness:

Morning Austine. grin

The bolded are confirmed and 17 in number but most of them are small companies. They dominate nothing. grin

Lol I love how you took out time to elucidate it....lol those ventures seems rather miniscule(Boer achievement)..lol he even added non-existent companies to the list grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Shma:
which shame?? Why making your own presumptions grin.. You started oooh, S.A have whooped your ass ooh jirn said what, oooh xhosa lady mentioned turkana and that made your dysfunctional brain to think s.As have roast us.

Wonders wonders grin
Your're not making any sense. You're just making so much noise. You're suffering from mental disorder. You seriously need to be checked!! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Idiot you already presented the proof.

1. No of deaths in Nigeria since 2011 to 2018 by boko boys alone oh my, it's beyond worse when one includes other terrorist factions.
2. No of deaths in each region including SSA since 2002 to 2018

Now do you see it bruh...

grin Your education system has failed you again.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
AskiaHarem:

grin Your education system has failed you again.

Yours is probably telling you to check the tallest color huh grin why else would you expose yourself like this?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Justnotyou:

Yours is probably telling you to check the tallest color huh grin why else would you expose yourself like this?

You need to file a lawsuit against your education system because they fuked you over.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
samorobo:

Shut up and grow up shma...no one is keeping scores..
Quit seeking allies a d embrace facts.
The guy like seeking for help from the Ghanaians. He fears the Ghanaians more than anything in this life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kazikazi:
True.
We need to publish these information so many ordinary folks can know.The same thing happened in Kenya.A British boy founded that app of M-Pesa,the locals thought it was a Kenyan company!

Hahahaha! The Kenyans will be vibrating now. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hohohoho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
gallivant:

Ask your racist brothers.

Nigerians aren't racists..we just don't like people of other races lording it over us in our country. Unlike Kenya and South Africa ..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) (7075) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 33 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.